MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

kiss

I can't wait for your swatches Ernie!
th_wink3.gif

Btw does anyone know when this collection comes out in Vancouver, Canada?

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
I can't wait for your swatches Ernie!
th_wink3.gif

Btw does anyone know when this collection comes out in Vancouver, Canada?

Uh oh, which swatches do you want?
lol.gif

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
Uh oh, which swatches do you want?
lol.gif

I want it all! mwuahahaha. Preferably the blushes and the lipsticks please. hehe

FirespotQueen

Hey guys, I just went on the MAC (US) Website, and they have both the 226 and the 131 brushes up for sale. Just thought some of you might want to check that out.

blinkymei

Ernie! thanks for your fabulous reviews!!!... I just opened this page and was like wow that was quick and in depth ... yay ernie!

Zantedge

The picture for the MSF's on the german site look kind of like Lightscapade to me haha.

I really don't know what I want from this colletion...

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
The picture for the MSF's on the german site look kind of like Lightscapade to me haha.

It is Lightscapade. They always use it for MSFs in a collection
winks.gif

LMD84

i'm sooo excited for thsi collection! and the more fantatsic reviews i read the more i want to to be released over here in the uk!! we have to wait another 2 weeks
ssad.gif
but at least we don't have to wait until august!

KittyKat

What do you girls think, are Nice Mix Up and Funky Fusion lipglosses dupable or unique? They both look sooo pretty in the swatches
drools.gif
I'm trying really hard to resist getting them but it's soooo hard
mac_addict.gif

zerin

Sorry to break your bubbles ladies...I have a haul update.

On me NC 42/43....Daft Pink blush seems super similar to Love Rock blush (mixed). Daft is slightly lighter. So no point in having both. So I'll be returning this.

Fad-dabulous blush is practically the same as Hot Planet blush (mixed). NO JOKE! I posted swatch comparison pictures as well. I'll be returning this too. I know...it's SAD I wont have any blushes from this collection.
ssad.gif

HAUL087copy.jpg

HAUL091copy-1.jpg

I have more comparison pics on my blog if anyone is interested....

SometimesTheyComeBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerin
I have more comparison pics on my blog if anyone is interested....

Thanks!!

Ahh my list just got a little bigger!
Add Cheeky Bronze + Funky Fusion!

I can't make up my mind!! Haha

rocking chick

Finally this collection is launch at the rest of the MAC counters today. Manage to get Smooth Merge MSF and Natural Flare MES. The mineralize blushers are still not in yet though. I am thinking of getting Cheeky Bronze MSF now.

Susanne

What a bummer
ssad.gif
My counter did not get Colour Craft at all
th_dunno.gif
We already had that trouble last year with Sonic Chic and Electroflash. It came 14 days later last year.

I ordered already the 131 and will visit another counter on Tuesday to get Smooth Merge and maybe the lipglass.... It will be fine then!

GlamQueen21

This is so hard to decide what I want from this collection. I'm still sticking to the 2 MSFs and plus now I want three lipglasses and 3 mineralize blushes. I'm going to purchase them little by little.

dreamer246

I bought Daft Pink today, it is so pretty!
sigh.gif

Was not impressed by Improvise though. Those 2 were the only blushes I've seen so far.

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
What a bummer
ssad.gif
th_dunno.gif
We already had that trouble last year with Sonic Chic and Electroflash. It came 14 days later last year.

I ordered already the 131 and will visit another counter on Tuesday to get Smooth Merge and maybe the lipglass.... It will be fine then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
th_hug.gif
I am so sorry hun! This is annoying.
ssad.gif

true.gif
My country has it half in again, as so many other collections. I don't like it as I have to be alert as to when the other half come in or they will sell out.
thmbdn.gif
I will go look at the blushes tomorrow!

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
What a bummer
ssad.gif
th_dunno.gif

Poo. That stinks Susanne! You'll get it though.

Ernie, thanks for the awesome review. I was on the fence with Madly Creative and will definitely need to have a look at this, I need to see if I can come up with 12 empties so I can b2M for it and Funky Fusion!

Zerin, thanks for the comparison swatches! I have and love Hot Planet, so I'm glad to see Fad-dabulous is so close, I may have gotten sucked into it at the counter! I still want Daft Pink though, becaue Love Rock is my favourite pink, and I was contemplating a back-up but didn't get it in anticipation of this blush. And it's a touch lighter!

I'm actually getting quite excited about this collection now!
th_DANCE.gif