MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

coachkitten

Thanks for the pictures Ernie! Hand Finish MB looks great on you!
smiles.gif

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
Now I KNOW I definitely NEED hand finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is such a gorgeous look for you, you look HOTTTT! Thanks for this FOTD ernie! I already have similar colors like natural flare (my wallets not complaining
th_LMAO.gif
) so I don't need that mes, but you just sold me on hand finish! I LOVE when you post these FOTDs because your cheek swatches are so clear and it helps us decide what we want and might now want. PLEASE do more FOTDs with this coloection
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

Thanks lovey, I'll try and do a pink version tomorrow. Oh and here's a comparison of BBR redhead msf and Triple Fusion msf.

Left to right: Triple Fusion, Redhead

DSC01813.jpg

DSC01815.jpg

Redhead is lighter

AjaAbeni

I think i may be like the only one who DOES NOT want this collection to be released early at my MAC store!!!!!! I've been tied up wit finances and bills
ssad.gif
and I dont get paid untill the 10th! The horror
shockt.gif
lol soooo im really hopin that they release it as scheuled so that I can get all the goodies I had planned on
yes.gif

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerin
Fad-dabulous blush is practically the same as Hot Planet blush (mixed). NO JOKE! I posted swatch comparison pictures as well. I'll be returning this too. I know...it's SAD I wont have any blushes from this collection.
ssad.gif

HAUL091copy-1.jpg

I have more comparison pics on my blog if anyone is interested....

Thanks for your review and comparison pictures, Love you blog BTW but I truly miss your youtube videos
ssad.gif

Miss Dynamite

I'm getting more and more excited over this collection. Everytime I see a new pic, I just keep staring at it. I especially love the eyeshadows and lipglasses. I even started sending the pics to one of my best friends (who is a guy) and he laughed at me.

sapnap

have put up some swatches on the WoC and the main thread... i did NOT .like the 131.. way too flat to apply blush... the 187 is much better...

rocking chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Ecletic Edge kinda reminded me of Mega lipgelee, maybe someone can do comparison swatch of the 2?

These 2 are completely different. Mega lipgelee is a light lavender while Eclectic Edge is a much darker purple/lavender.

Miss QQ

I saw the 131 today and I felt it is too flat, although slightly denser than 188, and I don't want to spend so much money for the brush so I passed. The blushes haven't arrived yet.
th_dunno.gif

Ernie

Re: Colour Craft

Quote:
Originally Posted by twirlingbunny
how do some people arlreay have the collection?

My pro store gets new collections a week earlier than the release date.

darkishstar

Okay.
Since I've decided to skip Fab-dabulous, since it's too similar to Gleeful and Hot Planet, I'm going to get Cheeky Bronze, Eccentricity, and Eclectic edge and I'll be very happy.
greengrin.gif

I want a purple lippie since I missed Lavender Whip, but I'm glad Eclectic edge is a gloss, I LOVE gloss more than lipstick.

GlamQueen21

^Get both since I'm getting both of them. For the mineralize blush, I'm stuck on Style Demon, Fab-dablulous and Cheek & Cheerful. Might as well get all three.

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Funky Fusion or Electric Edge? Decisions, decisions....

Eclectic Edge, more interesting

abbyquack

It's hard for me to fathom the idea of possibly skipping a LE brush, but I think I might pass the 131-- seems like it's not going to make a big enough difference in my makeup routine to justify $40. So now instead I think I will get:
-Cheeky Bronze
-Triple Fusion
-Smooth Merge
-Porcelain Pink
-Madly Creative l/s
thmbup.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^Get both since I'm getting both of them. For the mineralize blush, I'm stuck on Style Demon, Fab-dablulous and Cheek & Cheerful. Might as well get all three.

Style Demon
Fabdab
Cheek and Cheerful
Cheeky Bronze MSF
Smooth Merge
Warm Blend
Made with Love b2m
Funky Fusion or Pretty Pattern b2m, although I am worried about this doe foot applicator.

$150, not bad. Then I will go back for MES in two weeks.

Civies

I don't want to blow too much money at once so my list is ..

Fad-Dabulous MB
Daft Pink MB (Will this show on NC37 ? Buildable, right ?)
Cheeky bronze MSF
Smooth Merge MSF
226 brush

I'll probably go back in 2-4 weeks and pick up anything else I'm still lemming . God, CC kills me . But at least I'm not really interested in fall collections .

Thanks to everyone for the lovely swatches
smiles.gif

Ernie you looked GORGEOUS . Now I'm deciding if I want Natural Flare too . Gah ! Decisions .