MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578

Ernie, thanks for the awesome review. I was on the fence with Madly Creative and will definitely need to have a look at this, I need to see if I can come up with 12 empties so I can b2M for it and Funky Fusion!

I b2m for 3 things, so it's all good!
greengrin.gif

genduk26

i only want brush #131 from this collection but it's $40 & Erine said it's not as multi task as 187/188.
ssad.gif
.... ok i skip this collection. i'll see u guys @ Makeup Art Cosmetics Discussion...
th_wink3.gif

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
Is Fab-Dabulous too pigmented for NW15?

From what I can tell, you could probably apply it lightly with the 187 or 188.

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
Is Fab-Dabulous too pigmented for NW15?

A blush can never be too pigmented.
tong.gif

burkle

I'm so in love with the new Mineralize Eyeshadows! I got Girlish Romp and Eccentricity and the payoff on these is amazing when I use a sponge tip applicator over a good shimmery eyeshadow base (I use a Japanese brand, Testimo Eye Bright Up Base). The metallic sheen shows up very well. I also picked up Smooth Merge and Triple Fusion but haven't played with them yet.

1337746.JPG

1337749.JPG

1337748.JPG

1337747.JPG

1337745.JPG

dreamer246

Hello! Stopping by this thread again.
winks.gif

I'm glad to see that the other reviewers said Nice Mix Up l/g is pretty. I was short of cash that day and decided I could only afford one l/g then, so I got Nice Mix Up.
love.gif
This was the color I had wanted Queen Bee l/g to be, a pretty bright orange-coral.
heart.gif

Ecletic Edge kinda reminded me of Mega lipgelee, maybe someone can do comparison swatch of the 2?

Update: Cheeky Bronze does show up as a blush on me (NC35).
yes.gif
Good for when I want something neutral colored on my cheeks, but not a very exciting color for those of you who like dramatic cheeks.

only1angel

Can someone do a comparison swatch of triple fusion and redhead? They look pretty similar and I already have redhead. Thanks and sorry if this has been asked, but I don't remember seeing comparisons of the 2.

I checked back with my mac counter at macys to double check and see if the MA made a mistake a few days ago bout this releasing at the end of july. This MA I spoke to today didn't even know what collection I was talking about
angry.gif
!!!!! How could they NOT know their collections! And she said she didn't have the book to let me know the exact date.

I AM NOT WAITING FOR CC 2 BE AT MY COUNTER BY THE END OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to buy online. Guys PLEASE keep the swatches coming?????????
graucho.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I bought Daft Pink today, it is so pretty!
sigh.gif

Was not impressed by Improvise though. Those 2 were the only blushes I've seen so far.

thmbup.gif
Show us DP on your cheeks.

pampie

i'm jealous that you guys have the collection out at your MACs already! i went today and the MUA said it'll be out next thursday.. i'm in vancouver, canada btw

Ernie

Quick look I did today:

DSC01791.jpg

DSC01792.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

Eyes: Natural Flare, mineralize shadows, Teddy eye pencil
Cheeks: Hand Finish, mineralize blush
Lips: NeutralZone lipglass pencil with Nice Mix Up lipglass

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Can someone do a comparison swatch of triple fusion and redhead? They look pretty similar and I already have redhead. Thanks and sorry if this has been asked, but I don't remember seeing comparisons of the 2.

I checked back with my mac counter at macys to double check and see if the MA made a mistake a few days ago bout this releasing at the end of july. This MA I spoke to today didn't even know what collection I was talking about
angry.gif
!!!!! How could they NOT know their collections! And she said she didn't have the book to let me know the exact date.

I AM NOT WAITING FOR CC 2 BE AT MY COUNTER BY THE END OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to buy online. Guys PLEASE keep the swatches coming?????????
graucho.gif

they are stupid!
jerkit.gif
it will be out on thursday!

kyoto

Ernie, Natural Flare looks gorgeous on you! And I'm loving Nice Mix it up, got that one on my list.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Can someone do a comparison swatch of triple fusion and redhead?

There are comparison swatches in the swatch thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
thmbup.gif
Show us DP on your cheeks.

I will try to do it soon!
winks.gif
I have recently gone on a rampant blush haul/swap, and have 6 new blushes sitting in my drawer waiting for me to try them out at the moment, including Daft Pink.
tong.gif
Plus I have more blushes on the way to me, I'm such a blush whore.
blush-anim-cl.gif

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
Quick look I did today:

DSC01791.jpg

DSC01792.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

Eyes: Natural Flare, mineralize shadows, Teddy eye pencil
Cheeks: Hand Finish, mineralize blush
Lips: NeutralZone lipglass pencil with Nice Mix Up lipglass

th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
Now I KNOW I definitely NEED hand finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is such a gorgeous look for you, you look HOTTTT! Thanks for this FOTD ernie! I already have similar colors like natural flare (my wallets not complaining
th_LMAO.gif
) so I don't need that mes, but you just sold me on hand finish! I LOVE when you post these FOTDs because your cheek swatches are so clear and it helps us decide what we want and might not want. PLEASE do more FOTDs with this collection
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

miss sha

Woohoo! I've got my finances and whatnot in order so I'm good to go for this collection. Good thing, too, since I'm planning on 4 MSFs, 1 MB, and the 226. I'll either pick up some perm line things I want or buy some Sigma brushes. I definitely need more tapered blending brushes! I just have 217 for blending right now and I find that I did to overblend and my colors all lose definition.
ssad.gif

I'm really excited for the MSFs now since I've changed the way I apply blush. I'm putting it in the hollows of my cheeks more now, instead of on my apples. I have huge chipmunk cheeks that are even larger when I smaller, so putting blush on top of them just draws even more attention to them. Now that I've found a way to put it on better I'm in LOVE with the blushes that I have.
lol.gif
As if having an e/s addiction wasn't bad enough!

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
Ernie, Natural Flare looks gorgeous on you! And I'm loving Nice Mix it up, got that one on my list.

Thanks, I think that's probably my favorite of the shadows.