MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

rbella

Neon, please tell me that is Montel. PLEASE!!! I will die. I'm on cell and can't tell, dammit! If so, that is friggin' awesome!!!!!

Square tubes=no for my ocd issues. Won't fit where I have declared the "lippies" go. Only NARS & CHANEL get exceptions....

panther27

Thanks Erin
winkiss.gif
I can definately picture these mes,and I am sooo in serious trouble
graucho.gif

chocolategoddes

Square packaging? Hmmmmm...

I was thinking about making an EXTREME FUCKING ADVERTISMENT for MSFs.
lol
we'll see what I can come up with.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I loooove Fresh Green Mix. I wear it at least once a week
smiles.gif

It is a perfect green-gold
yes.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
Neon, please tell me that is Montel. PLEASE!!! I will die. I'm on cell and can't tell, dammit! If so, that is friggin' awesome!!!!!

Square tubes=no for my ocd issues. Won't fit where I have declared the "lippies" go. Only NARS & CHANEL get exceptions....

Montel? Wtf?!
lol.gif
It's Captain Jean Luc Picard
emot-colbert.gif

Square tubes with marbled gloss =
throwup.gif

The sugarsweet trigloss testers are all smooshed together and it looks like vomit. I'm not paying for vomit in a tube, no sirree. I'll stick to the Msfs

psychotums

I skipped out on the MSFs from BBR because I was poor (pfffft, when am I not, really?) and I don't feel like I missed out or anything. I don't know...striped MSFs, they weird me out. I think the marbled ones are so much prettier (I only own Petticoat, Perfect Topping, and Refined). Perhaps I'll be singing a different tune this summer, but I hope not because I really can't afford to love them all, haha. Also, I scoff at square l/g tubes. They are not for me.

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
This collection is going to rock this year! I cannot wait to see the product pics of these!!
th_drool.gif

iagree.gif
Can't wait to see pictures and
drools.gif
over them
greengrin.gif

LMD84

birng on the pictures for this collection! i'm very excited about the eyeshadows! sound like quite a cool design (thanks for the description Erine!) and i am quite looking forward to the lip glosses! the only reason why i didn't like the tri ones was because they were so sheer... if these have a bit more colour then it'll be great! the square packaging is anoying though.. i still think it looks 'fake'!!

Corvs Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Yes, I have a problem.

Oh honey, don't we all?
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
and our book says its a sheer coverage, but i don't think they'll be as sheer as the tricolours seeing as how those weren't made of lipglass but were a new and different formula. know what i'm sayin'?

I know that a lot of gals here like he sticky goopy lipglass formula but I personally LOVE the tricolor formula. So smooth and not one bit tacky. It doesn't have that "lip glue" feel like lipglasses have on me. I love them. I hate that they're so sheer but the formula and sparkles make up for that in my opinion.

darkishstar

Kensie, go do comedy NOW. Not only would you be extremely funny, you'd be hot with your make-up too.

Now that's a combo you don't see with every Comedian. Plus I gotta see you live too!
greengrin.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Kensie, go do comedy NOW. Not only would you be extremely funny, you'd be hot with your make-up too.

Now that's a combo you don't see with every Comedian. Plus I gotta see you live too!
greengrin.gif

werd.gif

NeonKitty

What I want to know is, exactly how much meth do you all have to sell to afford these collections? I can't afford to shell out for awesome collections practically every week. This is going to kill me to have to choose
emot-signings.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
What I want to know is, exactly how much meth do you all have to sell to afford these collections? I can't afford to shell out for awesome collections practically every week. This is going to kill me to have to choose
emot-signings.gif

I hear you, but if one were to buy it all.........
shockt.gif
I certainly could not afford it, since I've no plans to build a meth lab anytime.....ever.
winkiss.gif