MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I hear you, but if one were to buy it all.........
shockt.gif
I certainly could not afford it, since I've no plans to build a meth lab anytime.....ever.
winkiss.gif

Sigh, I know, I'm just going to have to stick to working for the Forces of Good instead of Evil. But this means I'm going ot have to find a MAc Anonymous group in my area because I have no ability to show restraint for the collections this year.

miss_primer

I want a lot from the collection but I think the lippies can be skipped in this collection. I pretty much set for this collection since nothing really is calling me from the next couple of collections. I am definitely skipping Rose Romance except for the nail lacquer and each collection until this one arrives.

darkishstar

^^This is true. I think I should skip the lippies! I can't believe I want 4 of the lipsticks, yet I'm willing to skip the ones from a Rose Romance? I should skip these too, the pink lippies at least, there's no way I can skip the coral one!
smiles.gif

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
What I want to know is, exactly how much meth do you all have to sell to afford these collections?

I'm not sure about meth, but I pimp myself out about 3 times a week. My body is a wonderland.

Monakhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I totally want to piss on Erine right now.

I love all MSF's. Gimme.

th_LMAO.gif
I just about died laughing on that one... Let rbella's pissing legacy live on!

NeonKitty

Quote:
I'm not sure about meth, but I pimp myself out about 3 times a week. My body is a wonderland.

A wonderland of crabs and std's?

emot-fry.gif

OfficerJenny

I feel like I'm the only person not excited for this collection.
Quad MES seem like a pile of shit. Chances are you'll love one colour more than the other three and run out of it and then have 3 other shadows you don't care for as much ;c

split in half MES aren't bad, but the 3 way and now 4 way ones? @___@

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
Quad MES seem like a pile of shit. Chances are you'll love one colour more than the other three and run out of it and then have 3 other shadows you don't care for as much ;c

McCrabby? I would have never guessed from this post
lol.gif
. That's how I feel about the marbelized square lipglosses and Euristocrats tho, so I can relate.

NeonKitty

Quote:
Neon-I am thinking that last one could be used as the "I gotta pee" smiley...

emot-george.gif

Liya2007

Quote:

lol.gif
th_roll1.gif

Liya2007

Quote:

I'm not excited about the L/G or MES, but I'm going
th_crazy2.gif
waiting for the MSF & MB
pompom.gif

darkishstar

^^I dunno, I LOVE MES. If I don't end up loving all 4 colors though, I will skip the MES.
smiles.gif
We'll see, so far the color combos I like seems like ones I'll use altogether. I mean, it's like a quad, but in one compact, so it seems convenient for travel.
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:

Well... I am excited... but I am more excited about Rose Romance, Style Warriors and Graphic Gardens
greengrin.gif

You know that I love almost every MAC collection, but I have to set priorities
winks.gif