MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Thank you Erin! You confirmed my wishlist!!

What's on your list?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
What's on your list?

So far I want

MSF Cheeky Bronze
MSF Smooth Merge

MES Fashion Patch
MES Girlish Romp

blush Hand-Finish
blush Daft Pink

brush 130

maybe 2 l/g

winks.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Blushes look appealing but thats about it.

I couldn't agree more!!!

I thought Cheeky Bronze MSF would be more pigmented, but Cheek & Cheerful blush is OMG!!!!!!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

Winthrop44

Thank you Erine! My list so far looks like this (the opposite of everyone else's, lol):

Made with Love, Color Crafted
Odd Bits, Eccentricity

wizzer3245

i cut out all the lipsticks except 1.just want to see swatches of the lipglasses
Not to bothered about the mes' nothing really catches my eye
but the msfs and mbs are
drools.gif
Woop this makes me excited

dreamer246

Hmm I thought 2 lippies looked nice. Unfortunately (or fortunately for my wallet), the blushes and MSF swatches didn't look all that appealing to me. I also thought some of the colors looked like they could be duped. Oh well. I guess I'll have to see these irl to get a better judgement though.

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I think I spent about three minutes watching this....sooo hypnotic

OMG! So did I, no joke. I was watching it, then it reminded me of how an ex- boyfriend used to dance and I just kept watching... I have problems.
lol.gif

AudreyNicole

I am seriously underwhelmed, but that's good for my wallet. I definately want the #226 brush, but I don't know about much else. I want to look at Smooth Merge MSF, and Daft Pink & Hand Finish MBs. Instead of buying these MES, I think I will buy some more of the Electroflash ones that are coming into the permanent rotation. I love those
smiles.gif

MzzRach

Hmmmm. Am curious about the MSFs, but will need to see them in person before I decide.

Mineralize Blushes - they look pretty glittery. Will likely pass.

MES - hard to know, based on these swatches. Again, will need to scope out in person.

Made With Love lipstick looks gorgeous.

Erin - thank you!!!
th_worship.gif

Krasevayadancer

Thanks for the swatches Erin!

The swatches surprise me, I remember the face charts for this collection being bright and fun. if i am not mistaken, one of them was a mask

FemmeFatale

MSF's!!!
drools.gif

These are so exciting to me, I will skip the e/s, lip glosses and blushes and pick up every MSF that tempts me in person!!

koukla032487

Daft pink is still my top purchase
thmbup.gif
The other blushes look pretty too..the MSFs look okay. The only one that interests me is Smooth merge, but like everyone else I gotta check them out in person.

Made with love l/s looks beautiful too
greengrin.gif

stv578

You are an awesome lady Erine, thanks! I came on here today hoping to see these exact swatches!

So I have cut down my list that I made based on the descriptions, which is a gooood thing! I'm interested in Cheeky Bronze and Smooth Merge MSF, Daft Pink MB and Colour Crafted l/s. Not too bad!

And now I can go ahead and get that back-up of Love Rock, which is my absolute favourite blush ever!

NeonKitty

Oh wow, I am really underwhelmed by those swatches, although one of the blush swatches is missing, the brick red one, that's the one I was particularly interested in seeing. I might be able to go from 6 msfs to 2 now, great news for my wallet!!

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
Oh wow, I am really underwhelmed by those swatches, although one of the blush swatches is missing, the brick red one, that's the one I was particularly interested in seeing. I might be able to go from 6 msfs to 2 now, great news for my wallet!!

I looked for Style Demon MB swatch too.. maybe Erine will swatch it later.
th_dunno.gif

anyway, i want:
Triple Fusion MSF
Smooth Merge MSF
Cheeky Bronze MSF
Porcelain Pink MSF
brush #130
Fab-dabulous MB (maybe)
Daft Pink MB (maybe)

allThingsGirl

Thanks for the swatches Erin!

Goodness...seeing the swatches has confused me even more. I am still only interested in the blushes and MSFs but now I don't know which ones. I agree with someone above where the swatches may be lighter than the actual product in real life since it's hard to swatch on paper.

Hm. I think for me:

Mineralize Skinfinish: (All LE)
•Cheeky Bronze - Soft golden coral wth bronze pearl
•Triple Fusion - Left: Soft champagne gold / Center: Soft golden peach / Right: Rose pink with gold nuances
•Smooth Merge - Left: Soft champange pink / Center: Deep rose / Right: Pale cool pink
•Warm Blend - Left: Antique gold / Center: Mahogany Bronze / Right: Copper

Mineralize Blush: (All LE) $21.00USD
•Fab-dabulous - Mid-tone burnt coral with yellow gold veining
•Improvise - Mid-tone neutral coral with light white yellow gold veining
•Cheek & Cheerful - Mid-tone bronzy brown with yellow gold veining
•Style Demon - Mid-tone brick red with copper veining

I'd love to get 4 MSF and 4 MB and maybe this brush:
•#130 Brush - Flat tapered face brush w short natural hairs and long synthetic fibres

...but I'll probably have to cut it down to 5 things. Which ones though...hm..

I better start saving up now!
smiles.gif

kiss

The Made with Love lippie will be mine! However, everything else I am not sure about. I want to see pics of actual products!! I will happily pass on the MES as I rarely use mine anyways, and I much prefer regural eyeshadows.