MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

andreacvbb

ok..after erines swatches (thanks again erine)

i want all 6 msf's.....
all the mb except for the brick red one....
now i want 3 lipies => made with love, colour crafted and maybe triming talk.
the only thin i am not sure are the mes....a think it was erine who said in this thread earlier that the mes are awesome? or am i wrong? hope not....
so i am pretty sure that they are better than in the swatches....
hopefully.......
but i will pick just 2 or 3.....
obviously 2 X the amazing 226 and maybe the new brush....
yahoo.gif

cant wait for july to be here.....

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by color_lover456
ok i think that the msfs just don't show up well on paper. i remember thinking that the grand duos didn't look very good on paper cuz they didn't seem very pigmented - and i ended up picking up four of them in real life... i think we just gotta wait until we see them in person...

exactly! the MES are the hardest ones to swatch on paper. they're very pretty in person. trust me you guys will be singing a different tune when you see them IRL.
whistle.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by color_lover456
also, when i heard the concept of the pinwheel eyeshadow i just naturally assumed that they would be blended together because i don't think i have a packing brush small enough to get into an area a quarter of the size of a normal MES. and i doubt these are oversized cuz mac has become stingy lately...
thmbdn.gif

they're the same size as all the other MES, and a #239 fits in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Thanks, Erine!
thmbup.gif
Do you have swatches of the lipglasses?

i don't swatch glosses as they don't bleed thru the paper and all blend into each other. it makes for a hot mess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
The swatches surprise me, I remember the face charts for this collection being bright and fun. if i am not mistaken, one of them was a mask

there is a mask! with balloons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
I looked for Style Demon MB swatch too.. maybe Erine will swatch it later.
th_dunno.gif

style demon wasn't available at update, which is where all my swatches come from.

when we get em in at the counter i always swatch em on my skin for more truer coloring.

Face2Mac

I learned my lesson about not saying I am getting nothing. I am always excited for a collection until I see the collection first-hand. I make a list and then I see the collection, sometimes I buy sight unseen but since I have access to counters, now I see first hand, I have cut out that.

I think all the MSF's. MB's and MES's, look good.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Thanks for the swatches Erin!

The swatches surprise me, I remember the face charts for this collection being bright and fun. if i am not mistaken, one of them was a mask

I know,I saw the face charts,they had a lot of color to them.And yeah,one face chart had what sorta looked like little balloons around the eyes.Hmm,I wonder what colors were used,cause they sure don't look like anything from this collection
th_dunno.gif

panther27

I so cannot wait for this to come out,the msfs and blushes are gorgeous
drools.gif
And I trust Erin when she says the mes are really pretty in person,so I want a few of those also.
yes.gif
yahoo.gif

LMD84

thanks so much for the swatches Erine! i'm looking forward to the msf's the most! they look super pretty!

andreacvbb

i cant wait to see this awesome collection IRL..

this will be MY collection this year.....

and i am so curious about the new brush!!
yes.gif

andreacvbb

erine,

forget to asked...

are the stripped msf's the same consistency like the ones from bbr?
and the mes the same from electroflash???
sorry for this stupid question, is just curiosity...
tia

Conlly

Thanks for the swatches. I am definitely interested in the striped MSF after seeing them, but I might change my mind when I see them IRL. I'm surprised I liked the swatches of the MB more than I thought I would. Well I will wait until after Rose Romance to start thinking about a list for this collection (it all comes down to the money)

purrtykitty

OK...Erin to the rescue again!! I'll hold off my judgment on those MES for now. Just two l/s interest me: Colour Crafted and Made With Love. I think I'll go for Cheeky Bronze, Triple Fusion and Smooth Merge MSFs, and those MBs are much more beautiful than I thought they would be. Handfinish, Daft Pink, and Improvise are gorgeous! I can't wait for when this comes out! Is it July, yet?

caramel_geek

thank you so much erin!!!
th_worship.gif

you've just confirmed my list
yes.gif

MSF:
Triple Fusion - Left: Soft champagne gold / Center: Soft golden peach / Right: Rose pink with gold nuances <-- maybe.need to see IRL
Smooth Merge - Left: Soft champange pink / Center: Deep rose / Right: Pale cool pink

Blushes:
Hand-Finish - Light pink with deep gold veining
Daft Pink - Deep blue pink with light white gold veining
Improvise - Mid-tone neutral coral with light white yellow gold veining
Cheek & Cheerful - Mid-tone bronzy brown with yellow gold veining

Can someone please tell me that I'm getting wayyy too many blushes?
tong.gif

Erin: would Cheek & Cheerful be too dark for NC20?

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
exactly! the MES are the hardest ones to swatch on paper. they're very pretty in person. trust me you guys will be singing a different tune when you see them IRL.
whistle.gif

Thanks! It makes a lot of sense once you pointed this out. Fashion Patch and Girlish Romp are back on my list.
lol.gif

trojanchick99

Thanks for the wonderful swatches Erin! I have a question on the blushes. I absolutely adore otherworldly. Is improvise anything like it? The swatch looked super gold.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I know,I saw the face charts,they had a lot of color to them.And yeah,one face chart had what sorta looked like little balloons around the eyes.Hmm,I wonder what colors were used,cause they sure don't look like anything from this collection
th_dunno.gif

he reason its so bright is cuz they also used fresh green mix and passionate. the balloons were made with the new colors. i'll post the facecharts tmrw maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreacvbb
erine,

forget to asked...

are the stripped msf's the same consistency like the ones from bbr?
and the mes the same from electroflash???
sorry for this stupid question, is just curiosity...
tia

yes to the MSFs, and no to the MES. the MES are creamy goodness.
drools.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
Erin: would Cheek & Cheerful be too dark for NC20?

no, but it will give you a bronzey look. not too dark tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
Erine (or whoever that knows):
Another question. Are the blushes as glittery as the Grand Duo ones?

i don't consider the grand duos glittery, but i think they're more like the solid MBs. they do have some shimmer.

lipglosseater

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
yes to the MSFs, and no to the MES. the MES are creamy goodness.
drools.gif

Sounds delicious!! Count me in for it then!
drools.gif
th_drool.gif