MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukla032487
I'm excited but I can't get more excited until I see more swatches or pictures!
yes.gif

That`s why I keep checking back to see if there are any news
sigh.gif
My baby is due next week so I`ll be busy enough to say time will go much faster after she`ll be here

wizzer3245

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
Where is everybody? I am so excited about this collection and no one`s here to share the enthusiasm. I expected more hype around it...or is everyone gone looking for a second job to pay for it
th_wink3.gif

I'm here...
I love this collection
th_wink3.gif

but have to wait till august
cry.gif

andreacvbb

i cant wait also,,,,but this collection is like 4 months away from me....

but obviously some pics of the products and more swatches would help
sneaky.gif

i really want that the black part of the mes has the silver glitter like "stifted silver"....i am sooo looking for stifted silver....its perrrfect...
cry.gif

MzzRach

This thread will pick back up once we are closer to the release date. No worries!

And Style Warriors is released before this one, so that is what I am thinking about these days.
yahoo.gif

rbella

OMG!! Kensie, I just saw it. That is awesome!!!!!!!!! LMAO!! Thank you for putting it up for me to see.

Thanks so much for the swatches, Erine.

I love Colour Craft, Hand Finish, Daft Pink, Improvise and Smooth Merge. Don't want the MES's at all and am on the fence with Cheek and Colourful. I will have to see that in person. But, I friggin' love the Colour Craft lippie. This might prove to cost me less than I originally thought. Yay for me!!

wonderdust

Great swatches. I'm excited by this collection. I know for sure at least 4 of those MSF's will be coming back to my place. Got my eye on some of the eye shadows, 1 lippie and 1 gloss.

I'm going to be one broke chick over the summer. Style warriors is already gonna cripple me!

caramel_geek

Another question!

Does anyone think that Hand-finish looks a bit like Dainty?
tong.gif

Maybe it's just cause I just used Dainty this morning. LOL.
smiles.gif

dreamer246

Is Cheek and Cheerful or Sunny By Nature MSF anything like Light Over Dark grand duo? I'm thinking if I should skip that to get something from this collection instead. Hmmm.
hmm.gif

romi79_2008

I thought I won`t get any mes but than Erine said they are creamy goodness and I can`t skip that... I just can`t . My eyelids are very dry so everything that goes smooth and creamy it`s a must..
Nothing excites me between dazzle glasses and this, so I`m really hoping for details earlier than 3 month from now

andreacvbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Is Cheek and Cheerful or Sunny By Nature MSF anything like Light Over Dark grand duo? I'm thinking if I should skip that to get something from this collection instead. Hmmm.
hmm.gif

what did u get from grand duos?

and what do u want from colour craft?or what can u buy from it ?

i would wait for colour craft...(buts thats only me)......just because it will be a huge collection...and u will probably like a lot more when u see more swatches and some pics of the goodies...i want so much more from CC than from GD...i just bought moon river and love rock...

so i am waiting for CC...will skip almost everything from rose romance, style warriors and naked honey...;-)
just for my colour craft
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
mac_haul.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreacvbb
what did u get from grand duos?

and what do u want from colour craft?or what can u buy from it ?

i would wait for colour craft...(buts thats only me)......just because it will be a huge collection...and u will probably like a lot more when u see more swatches and some pics of the goodies...i want so much more from CC than from GD...i just bought moon river and love rock...

so i am waiting for CC...will skip almost everything from rose romance, style warriors and naked honey...;-)
just for my colour craft
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
mac_haul.gif

I got Moon River, Grand Duo, Hot Planet and Earth To Earth, and I want Light Over Dark too. I don't know what I want from Color Craft, I'm waiting to see more pictures and swatches before deciding.
winks.gif

pdtb050606

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I got Moon River, Grand Duo, Hot Planet and Earth To Earth, and I want Light Over Dark too. I don't know what I want from Color Craft, I'm waiting to see more pictures and swatches before deciding.
winks.gif

Which one of your grand duo's do you like best?

Preciouspink

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreacvbb

just for my colour craft
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
mac_haul.gif

me too!!
actually im skipping it completely, unless i can b2m something but other than that my heart is set on this collection!!!
yahoo.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
IMG_1467-1.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

Erine,

You always take such good care of your Specktra peps. I love you for it. Thanks for taking the time.
winks.gif

P.S. Those pics make me want to hump my monitor. How do I explain that to the Dell service guy?

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Erine,

You always take such good care of your Specktra peps. I love you for it. Thanks for taking the time.
winks.gif

P.S. Those pics make me want to hump my monitor. How do I explain that to the Dell service guy?

I am sure the Dell guys are used to a lot.
winkiss.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
Which one of your grand duo's do you like best?

I like them all, actually.
girlhaha.gif
Moon River is a nice highlighter shade or to layer over blush, Hot Planet gives a nice peachy glow, Earth To Earth is a natural/neutral shade on me. I'll have to say I love Grand Duo the least, as pretty as it is; it is easy to go overboard with the application of this blush, and the outcome is disastrous clown-ish cheeks.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I can't wait to see more pictures of this collection!!
heat.gif

Nora, does Light Over Dark look similar to any of the swatches here (you own that blush, right?)? If not I'll just go ahead and buy it.
lol.gif