MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Preciouspink

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
So I guess I`ll skip Porcelain pink

totally agree! plus blonde looks like a better shade of it & i have blonde. Cant wait for the other colors!!
th_DANCE.gif

Preciouspink

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
...?!?!? oh?!?!?! You girls just made my night! The closest MAC store to me is at the Mall of America.. it's always flooded with tourists (thought for Petticoat, I'd brave the tourists!). Do you think counters might still carry it as well?

edit: And what do I do about um... how can I put this diplomatically.. less-informed? SA/MA that I run into in my humble search? I mentioned Petticoat to one today and she had no idea what it was... then I said it was an MSF and she was just like... wtf? It was frustrating, I felt like a SA explaining it to her.

hmm thats weird that she didnt know.

but definitely call your counters because when Naughty Natuicals was out I was able to score Light Flush & even later than that I got Warmed at my counter.
th_wink3.gif

Debbie_57

Quote:
...?!?!? oh?!?!?! You girls just made my night! The closest MAC store to me is at the Mall of America.. it's always flooded with tourists (thought for Petticoat, I'd brave the tourists!). Do you think counters might still carry it as well?

edit: And what do I do about um... how can I put this diplomatically.. less-informed? SA/MA that I run into in my humble search? I mentioned Petticoat to one today and she had no idea what it was... then I said it was an MSF and she was just like... wtf? It was frustrating, I felt like a SA explaining it to her.

Ishadow-I now order my Mac from the MA from the MOA by phone now!!

genduk26

Quote:
I want Msf with color, the ones that are only for highlighting-pass, i love them as blushes, they are fine as highlighters but i prefer them as blushes-gorgeous

me too. based on Erine's pics Porcelain Pink, Cheeky Bronze & Triple Fusion are highlighting, JIMO. I'll skip them for now.

LMD84

i've been thinking about if i really need porcelain pink too and i think it's going off my list in favour for a different msf. purely because if it really is only good as a highlight i really don't need it. my perfect topping has become my staple highlight recently!

andreacvbb

i am not able to skip another msf in my life....lol.....dont care if its only a highlighter.....just because i use them everyday and they are pretty to look at (hey, other people just collect stamps).....i need more...(have "only" 8!!!)
th_DANCE.gif

i will buy all 6....( i am saving all my money for this collection
if i have to chose just 3 mac products that would be msf's, pigments and eyeshadows..

FemmeFatale

Quote:

MAC on 23rd and 5th In NYC has a whole stock of Petticoat. I am sure you can call them and they will ship it to you!
winks.gif

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
MAC on 23rd and 5th In NYC has a whole stock of Petticoat. I am sure you can call them and they will ship it to you!
winks.gif

I love you guys. You rock hard. Thank you so much!!

koukla032487

Thank you for those facecharts
th_worship.gif
When do you think there will be swatches available?!!?!? The patience is killing me..I've never been so anxious about a upcoming collection before hehe
graucho.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Ernie

Quote:
I want Msf with color, the ones that are only for highlighting-pass, i love them as blushes, they are fine as highlighters but i prefer them as blushes-gorgeous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciouspink
totally agree! plus blonde looks like a better shade of it & i have blonde. Cant wait for the other colors!!
th_DANCE.gif

Blonde is completely different, more cool toned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
me too. based on Erine's pics Porcelain Pink, Cheeky Bronze & Triple Fusion are highlighting, JIMO. I'll skip them for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i've been thinking about if i really need porcelain pink too and i think it's going off my list in favour for a different msf. purely because if it really is only good as a highlight i really don't need it. my perfect topping has become my staple highlight recently!

You guys, on me (NC15), I wear Porcelain Pink as a blush, I've been through 2 of them from the original release. Definitely not a highlighter for me, lot's of color.

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
Blonde is completely different, more cool toned.

You guys, on me (NC15), I wear Porcelain Pink as a blush, I've been through 2 of them from the original release. Definitely not a highlighter for me, lot's of color.

Wow Ernie, 2 of them, you must like it a lot since you seem to have a great collection from what I see you buying nowadays . Do you have a thread of your collection in the traincase forum?
that affirmation might ruin my plans (nc 20-close) as I was cutting the items form my list
Is it just me( i think i should put my eyeglasses on) or on the facecharts were they are supposed to wear the mb you can`t see color on cheeks?

petitetamtam

thanks so much for the face charts...I hope there will be soon promo pictures...right now I don´t know what to expect from the collection ... I hope it´s not too nice since I am absolutely in love with rose romance....loving it!