MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Nora, does Light Over Dark look similar to any of the swatches here (you own that blush, right?)? If not I'll just go ahead and buy it.
lol.gif

No, It's more on the orange side.

allThingsGirl

Quote:
Nora, does Light Over Dark look similar to any of the swatches here (you own that blush, right?)? If not I'll just go ahead and buy it.
lol.gif

Winnie, do you own Shimpagne? Do you own any other bronzy MSF? If so, you can probably safely pass on this.

Although -- honestly, I love how it's packaged "all in one". It's small, beautiful, and has everything you need from a bronzy blush and MSF goldy/cream highlighter. If you like the idea of that, get Light Over Dark. If you would rather have more product for your money, I'd probably wait for CC.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by allThingsGirl
Winnie, do you own Shimpagne? Do you own any other bronzy MSF? If so, you can probably safely pass on this.

Although -- honestly, I love how it's packaged "all in one". It's small, beautiful, and has everything you need from a bronzy blush and MSF goldy/cream highlighter. If you like the idea of that, get Light Over Dark. If you would rather have more product for your money, I'd probably wait for CC.

Nope I don't own any other bronzy MSFs nor Shimpagne. The only 'bronzy' one I have is Brunette, but I don't think it's similar to Light Over Dark at all. Point taken, I will get Light Over Dark. I love the concept of the duos.
greengrin.gif
Although, I think there will be more of such duos being the MBs of this collection.
sneaky.gif

Conlly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I can't wait to see more pictures of this collection!!
heat.gif

Totally agree. Except I will get so much more impatient once I see more pictures, it will be torture,
girl_devil.gif
especially since I'm not too excited about anything until this collection (besides Rose Romance in two week
yahoo.gif
), maybe Naked Honey, maybe.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreacvbb
what did u get from grand duos?

and what do u want from colour craft?or what can u buy from it ?

i would wait for colour craft...(buts thats only me)......just because it will be a huge collection...and u will probably like a lot more when u see more swatches and some pics of the goodies...i want so much more from CC than from GD...i just bought moon river and love rock...

so i am waiting for CC...will skip almost everything from rose romance, style warriors and naked honey...;-)
just for my colour craft
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
mac_haul.gif

I'm getting a little bit from Rose Romance and Style Warriors. I'm so skipping Naked Honey since that collection doesn't interest me anymore. So waiting on this collection to come!!!!
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
mac_haul.gif

allThingsGirl

Quote:
I will get Light Over Dark. I love the concept of the duos.
greengrin.gif

Sounds great!
smiles.gif

I think you'll be pretty happy with it!

sheznolady

Until now, I thought that Dark was the only MSF that I needed in my life.

For the past year, Dark has been there to hold, kiss, and caress my face each morning, assuring me that I am the most beautiful woman in the world. Dark is the last face that I see at night.

Although I have admired the Blondes, Brunettes, and Redheads, and cast a Soft and Gentle gaze upon the Gold Deposits, I always knew in my heart that Dark was my only Perfect Topping.

However, things have changed after seeing the Colour Craft MSF’s.

Tonight, I plan to tell Dark that I need other MSF’s in my life, beginning with Colour Craft. Because the launch is not until July, Dark should have ample time to adjust to the anticipated changes to our enduring relationship.

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheznolady
Until now, I thought that Dark was the only MSF that I needed in my life.

For the past year, Dark has been there to hold, kiss, and caress my face each morning, assuring me that I am the most beautiful woman in the world. Dark is the last face that I see at night.

Although I have admired the Blondes, Brunettes, and Redheads, and cast a Soft and Gentle gaze upon the Gold Deposits, I always knew in my heart that Dark was my only Perfect Topping.

However, things have changed after seeing the Colour Craft MSF’s.

Tonight, I plan to tell Dark that I need other MSF’s in my life, beginning with Colour Craft. Because the launch is not until July, Dark should have ample time to adjust to the anticipated changes to our enduring relationship.

Until Dark serves you with divorce papers
emot-colbert.gif

iShadow

Seeing the swatch of Porcelain Pink with Petticoat and Glissade in the swatch thread got me so excited... but the later two aren't being repromoted, right? I'm so confused and whiney.
ssad.gif

Corvs Queen

Out of those three listed, only Porcelain Pink is being repromoted. Some places may still have Petticoat though.

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciouspink
yup i got an amazing petticoat and my mac store a week ago!

...?!?!? oh?!?!?! You girls just made my night! The closest MAC store to me is at the Mall of America.. it's always flooded with tourists (thought for Petticoat, I'd brave the tourists!). Do you think counters might still carry it as well?

edit: And what do I do about um... how can I put this diplomatically.. less-informed? SA/MA that I run into in my humble search? I mentioned Petticoat to one today and she had no idea what it was... then I said it was an MSF and she was just like... wtf? It was frustrating, I felt like a SA explaining it to her.

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
...?!?!? oh?!?!?! You girls just made my night! The closest MAC store to me is at the Mall of America.. it's always flooded with tourists (thought for Petticoat, I'd brave the tourists!). Do you think counters might still carry it as well?

edit: And what do I do about um... how can I put this diplomatically.. less-informed? SA/MA that I run into in my humble search? I mentioned Petticoat to one today and she had no idea what it was... then I said it was an MSF and she was just like... wtf? It was frustrating, I felt like a SA explaining it to her.

Maybe you could call the freestanding store first then the individual counters.

Miss QQ

I passed Perfect Topping for this collection. I'm excited to see the new MSFs and Porcelain Pink. Meanwhile I will use my Soft & Gentle and Blonde.
love.gif

romi79_2008

I want Msf with color, the ones that are only for highlighting-pass, i love them as blushes, they are fine as highlighters but i prefer them as blushes-gorgeous
So I guess I`ll skip Porcelain pink

iadoremac

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
I want Msf with color, the ones that are only for highlighting-pass, i love them as blushes, they are fine as highlighters but i prefer them as blushes-gorgeous
So I guess I`ll skip Porcelain pink

Aaaaaaaaah finally someone that understands!
th_wink3.gif

Preciouspink

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
Aaaaaaaaah finally someone that understands!
th_wink3.gif

ooh me too! the only highlighter i have is perfect topping, but i just bought it just to say i have a highlighter lol