http://www.specktra.net/forum/f217/m...atches-135283/

Yes I saw those...but swatches on paper aren't enough for me
tong.gif
I wanna see actual photos
th_DANCE.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie

You guys, on me (NC15), I wear Porcelain Pink as a blush, I've been through 2 of them from the original release. Definitely not a highlighter for me, lot's of color.

Now see, I think it has all to do with veining. Mine is almost gone (from the Amuse collection) but mine isn't dark enough for NW15 me. I use it as a highlighter only. I am thinking I might need to grab one from this release as I use it quite often
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukla032487
Yes I saw those...but swatches on paper aren't enough for me
tong.gif
I wanna see actual photos
th_DANCE.gif

I know me too!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Did anyone notice that Fresh Green Mix MES is used in the first 2 facecharts?
love.gif

I saw that! I love fresh green mix!
heart.gif
One of the best mineralize eye shadows ever IMO!

sheznolady

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
Oh I`m in trouble......
drools.gif

Honey,

From what I have read here, after this collection you will be powdering "Baby MAC's" little butt-cheeks with MSF. Just think of it as a savings on baby supplies.
th_wink3.gif

Just how cute - not to mention, impressive - would that be in public? Instead of pulling out a big ugly jug of white Johnson's Baby Powder, you pull out a sleek MSF that coordinates with Baby MAC's outfits?

Ernie

Quote:
Now see, I think it has all to do with veining. Mine is almost gone (from the Amuse collection) but mine isn't dark enough for NW15 me. I use it as a highlighter only. I am thinking I might need to grab one from this release as I use it quite often
smiles.gif

Yes I hand picked them, also I think I have more yellow in my skin tone and you look like you have more pink, I think....which could make a difference in how it shows up.
th_confused_new.gif

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
Wow Ernie, 2 of them, you must like it a lot since you seem to have a great collection from what I see you buying nowadays . Do you have a thread of your collection in the traincase forum?
that affirmation might ruin my plans (nc 20-close) as I was cutting the items form my list

I don't think I could ever do a thread of my collection....it would be scary....for me! Don't forget I've been buying makeup for 30 years, there I said it.
shockt.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Did anyone notice that Fresh Green Mix MES is used in the first 2 facecharts?
love.gif

I saw that.
th_wink3.gif
Uh-oh, don't tell me I need it. Should I get Sea & Sky, Odd Couple, or Fresh Green mix?
th_confused_new.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I saw that.
th_wink3.gif
Uh-oh, don't tell me I need it. Should I get Sea & Sky, Odd Couple, or Fresh Green mix?
th_confused_new.gif

Get them all, they are all so pretty!!
th_e2cloud9.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I saw that.
th_wink3.gif
th_confused_new.gif

If you decide to get Fresh Green Mix, make sure you get one with a dark melange side. Mine is too light and makes the whole duo not a lot of fun on its own.
Sea & Sky is a wow-blue combo and the purple from Odd Couple is stunning. Although I am not sure about the copper side of Odd Couple. It depends on the colours you like I guess.

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheznolady
Honey,

From what I have read here, after this collection you will will powdering "Baby MAC's" little butt-cheeks with MSF. Just think of it as a savings on baby supplies.
th_wink3.gif

Just how cute - not to mention, impressive - would that be in public? Instead of pulling out a big ugly jug of white Johnson's Baby Powder, you pull out a sleek MSF that coordinates with Baby MAC's outfits?

lol.gif
Not to mention it has 70 minerals in its composition - healthy right ?
thmbup.gif

romi79_2008

Quote:
I don't think I could ever do a thread of my collection....it would be scary....for me! Don't forget I've been buying makeup for 30 years, there I said it.
shockt.gif

That would make it more interesting- 30 years of make-up quite a history
Maybe someday you`ll have the time and who knows you`ll rediscover some oldies but goldies

FemmeFatale

Quote:
shockt.gif

Haha I dont know why but this comment made my day. I am thinking how scary my collection will be 20 years from now
shockt.gif
cry.gif

genduk26

Quote:
shockt.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
Haha I dont know why but this comment made my day. I am thinking how scary my collection will be 20 years from now
shockt.gif
cry.gif

That's what i thought about my collection in 20 years... do i have to add another room in my house just for my collection?!?!
shockt.gif

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
That's what i thought about my collection in 20 years... do i have to add another room in my house just for my collection?!?!
shockt.gif

For sure! and my boyfriend/ husband will hate me!!!
cry.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

Thanks Erine1881 for the face charts. I have to admit the face charts make me want to buy the whole collection. I love the first one. It's so colorful!! It kinda makes me sad when I read it and see there are colors used around the eyes that are not part of the collection even if they are permanent colors. I have not completely wrote off the MES from this collection but, I will need to see them before I decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheznolady
Honey,

From what I have read here, after this collection you will will powdering "Baby MAC's" little butt-cheeks with MSF. Just think of it as a savings on baby supplies.
th_wink3.gif

lol.gif
Too cute!!!