MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

sheznolady

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
I want Msf with color, the ones that are only for highlighting-pass, i love them as blushes, they are fine as highlighters but i prefer them as blushes-gorgeous
So I guess I`ll skip Porcelain pink

Romi, I agree.

I'm in this for MSF with color!!
thmbup.gif

Passing on MES and everything else.

darkishstar

I'm definitely passing on the MSFs that are just highlight too, I hate those. I want pigmented.. with color! I remember I didn't like Light Flush at all.. so I definitely won't like Porcelain Pink either!

tigress

iagree.gif

I cannot WAIT for the MSF and blushes from this collection!! I'm so excited for the product pictures I think I might pee myself...

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
piccsss, I need PICS!

I agree!! Especially of the MSF's and Blushes!!

th_drool.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I passed Perfect Topping for this collection. I'm excited to see the new MSFs and Porcelain Pink. Meanwhile I will use my Soft & Gentle and Blonde.
love.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciouspink
ooh me too! the only highlighter i have is perfect topping, but i just bought it just to say i have a highlighter lol

I just tried Perfect Topping!! It is such a pretty highlighter on me!!
yes.gif
Can't wait to get it soon here
winks.gif

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I just tried Perfect Topping!! It is such a pretty highlighter on me!!
yes.gif
Can't wait to get it soon here
winks.gif

perfect topping is beautiful!

welcome back Susanne, it's nice seeing you around again
yes.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
I'm definitely passing on the MSFs that are just highlight too, I hate those. I want pigmented.. with color! I remember I didn't like Light Flush at all.. so I definitely won't like Porcelain Pink either!

I couldn't agree more!!! I have lots of highlighters. I like pigmented MSF's, or at least somehow pigmented peachy highlighters like Refined
th_wink3.gif

I was sooo dissapointed with Light Flush too, everyone was saying it's a warm toned but it's cool toned on me and I don't like that!! Plus it's glittery with violet glitters , ewwwww!!

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
I couldn't agree more!!! I have lots of highlighters. I like pigmented MSF's, or at least somehow pigmented peachy highlighters like Refined
th_wink3.gif

I was sooo dissapointed with Light Flush too, everyone was saying it's a warm toned but it's cool toned on me and I don't like that!! Plus it's glittery with violet glitters , ewwwww!!

I just could never get Light Flush to show up like it did with a finger swatch, which was sooo disappointing. It was definitely warm toned on me, but it barely showed up! I ended up selling it.

AjaAbeni

i cant wait for this collection!!!!! i hope they release it early cause ill be takin a family vacation begining of july.... MAN I CANT WAIT uber excited!!!!!

Conlly

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
perfect topping is beautiful!

iagree.gif
I love perfect Topping. That one and refined are what made me fall in love with MSF!! I wasn't collecting MAC before Sugar Sweet, only few items. But now I can't wait for this collection to come out!

alka1

So.. going back to the face brush for a minute. I was looking up MAC Brushes on google images (was trying to look up some old, DCed brushes) and somehow came across these pictures. They're from musingsofamuse.com and it features a brush made by Aromaleigh.

So far we have no pictures of the new brush being released in this collection (MAC #130 Brush).. but I do think this brush I found gives us an idea of what it might look like.

Description of MAC's new face brush for reference: Quote:
#130 Brush - Flat tapered face brush w/ short natural hairs and long synthetic fibres (LE)

Click here and scroll all the way down to see the brush pictures As you can see, the brush appears to be duo-fibre, flat, and tapered?.. coincidence maybe?
smiles.gif

i'll be very happy if MAC's new brush looks like that. but I also know that it may end up being something completely different. I think it's kinda fun to at least have a visual reference of what we might expect come july

Preciouspink

^ this exactly how i pictured it in my mind!
its like the 190 and the 187 had a baby ( the shape of a 190 with the looks of a 187 lol)

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheznolady
Honey,

From what I have read here, after this collection you will be powdering "Baby MAC's" little butt-cheeks with MSF. Just think of it as a savings on baby supplies.
th_wink3.gif

Just how cute - not to mention, impressive - would that be in public? Instead of pulling out a big ugly jug of white Johnson's Baby Powder, you pull out a sleek MSF that coordinates with Baby MAC's outfits?

My hubby will think that I am really gone nuts if I do that! But it is tempting! LOL!
Baby MAC! Another way to use my MAC and good excuse if it is healthy!
graucho.gif

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by lushious_lips
I hate glittery MSF.

iagree.gif
I want them Smooth and with Shimmer
greengrin.gif

YSLGuy

There are so many gorgeous MSFs in this line. I can't wait to play with them all. Assemblage will be great for a smokey eye look. Lots of pretty pastels too.