MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

HeatherAnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
I LOVE the Laura Gellar blush n brightens-I just bought Honeydipped and it's fab! Which one is your fav?

I REALLY love these too!!!
I have Roseberry, Golden apricot, Pink grapefruit & I just got Apricot berry from QVC- which I think may be my favorite. I'm thinking of trying the sunswept too!

caramel_geek

Now I'm definitely skipping Smooth merge and Triple Fusion. Just cause they look sooooooo similar to Blonde and Redhead.
nope.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
Ok-so I really tried, sorry they aren't all that great

From Left to Right:
Roseberry, Golden Apricot, Sunswept, Honeydipped--I can't find Berry and I don't have Pink Grapefruit
swatch.jpg

swatch1.jpg

swatch2.jpg

Thank you!!! I just heard about these, sephora isn't open locally yet, so I was considering ordering online, but wasn't sure how they would swatch out. I am seriously loving the roseberry! OMG I must get this.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I read somewhere that the Mineralized Blushes are more like the most recent collection of MBs, rather than the Sonic Chic ones. I have a bunch of the Sonic Chic ones (Pleasantry, Love Thing, Gentle...) and I love them, but I bought one of the newer ones, and I hated it. MUCH to glittery for my taste, not smooth and glowy like the older ones. If these have any glitter or a ton of shimmer, I won't be buying. Glitter on my eyes is one thing, but it's a no-no for my face...

iagree.gif
Maybe I want one here. But not more. I love my Sonic Chic ones!
yes.gif

annikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I read somewhere that the Mineralized Blushes are more like the most recent collection of MBs, rather than the Sonic Chic ones. I have a bunch of the Sonic Chic ones (Pleasantry, Love Thing, Gentle...) and I love them, but I bought one of the newer ones, and I hated it. MUCH to glittery for my taste, not smooth and glowy like the older ones. If these have any glitter or a ton of shimmer, I won't be buying. Glitter on my eyes is one thing, but it's a no-no for my face...

Do you mean Grand Duos? I thought they weren't MBs as such, I could be wrong - but I didn't get any because of the glitter factor. I really hope these aren't too shimmery
cry.gif
But I think I'll get the two anyway, I want a light yellow pink and pink blush (Gentle is actually too bright for me) and a girl can't get by on Warm Soul alone, although I do love it! I also have a Blooming blush, but I much prefer the MBs for their smooth and natural finish. I always thought Dainty was too bright and peachy for me, but I guess if all else fails, I should get that?
th_confused_new.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikay
Do you mean Grand Duos? I thought they weren't MBs as such, I could be wrong - but I didn't get any because of the glitter factor. I really hope these aren't too shimmery
cry.gif
But I think I'll get the two anyway, I want a light yellow pink and pink blush (Gentle is actually too bright for me) and a girl can't get by on Warm Soul alone, although I do love it! I also have a Blooming blush, but I much prefer the MBs for their smooth and natural finish. I always thought Dainty was too bright and peachy for me, but I guess if all else fails, I should get that?
th_confused_new.gif

Yep, the Grand Duos were Mineralized Blushes - they just had a melange half as well.

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Oh, but hun, I thought you didn't like MSFs that were sheer? Porcelain Pink will strictly be used for highlighting. I considered it too, since it looks a lot prettier than the new MSFs, but I don't know if I need another highlighting product.
th_dunno.gif

true.gif
I forgot. This is so hard to decide. I will wait till I see them IRL.
yes.gif
sigh.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
If I have Blonde MSF will I need Porcelain Pink?
th_dunno.gif

No, I don't think so. I love Blonde and it is enough for me.

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
ITA,Alison,I have both.PP and Blonde are definately different.They're sooo pretty!
yes.gif

I completely agree! It's a gorgeous color.

gigglegirl

Neonkitty---hold strong, sephora opens up in Polo on the 29th!! I shudder to think how chaotic itll be but i do wanna check it out soon after it opens!!!

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Porcelain Pink is a warm pink & Blonde is a cool pink.
I say you need both!
cutey.gif

Blushes turn warm on me.
ssad.gif
I'm wearing Blonde today and it looks almost peachy.
blink.gif
I guess I really don't need Porcelain Pink then.

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
ITA,Alison,I have both.PP and Blonde are definately different.They're sooo pretty!
yes.gif

Now I think I need PP again.
hmm.gif