MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

stv578

I don't know... I was excited about this collection, but for now the only thing that looks interesting based on the swatches available are the MB's. I guess that's a good thing! Maybe 2-3 blushes and a lipstick for me.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
I don't know... I was excited about this collection, but for now the only thing that looks interesting based on the swatches available are the MB's. I guess that's a good thing! Maybe 2-3 blushes and a lipstick for me.

true.gif
We all need a disappointing collection every now and then. Otherwise we'll all be really really broke by now.
winks.gif

blindpassion

I hope this isnt dissapointing! I already skipped rose romance, I'm about to skip style warriors, and I dont want to have to skip Colour Craft!!!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I hope this isnt dissapointing! I already skipped rose romance, I'm about to skip style warriors, and I dont want to have to skip Colour Craft!!!

You're going to skip Style Warriors?!
amazed.gif

winkiss.gif

But you love the look of these MSFs, don't you? Even though most of us aren't terribly impressed by them.
smiles.gif

blindpassion

I do! I love the look of them! I always love MSFs, especially the degrade ones!!!

greengrin.gif

No style warriors for me
ssad.gif
Maybe one of those bronzing liquid thingies because I dont have anything like that! but thats probably it.

dreamer246

Quote:
I do! I love the look of them! I always love MSFs, especially the degrade ones!!!

greengrin.gif

No style warriors for me
ssad.gif
Maybe one of those bronzing liquid thingies because I dont have anything like that! but thats probably it.

Aww. I guess you can splurge on this collection then, since you've already skipped RR and SW (which I believe is a major wallet-killer for most people).
winkiss.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Totally! Saving money kinda feels good! haha its a new concept lol!

thmbup.gif

If it is true and we will get new fall quads and new bright e/s
drools.gif
I will skip Colour Craft!!

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
thmbup.gif

If it is true and we will get new fall quads and new bright e/s
drools.gif
I will skip Colour Craft!!

Me too. I want quads and bright e/s. I'm not very excited for Colour Craft now.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Me too. I want quads and bright e/s. I'm not very excited for Colour Craft now.

iagree.gif

iheartmakeup

I've had time to play with my new MSFs so here are my thoughts on colour craft so far- yeah the MSFs aren't as smooth as the BBR and SS ones but once applied I think they're fab.

Sunny by Nature- This is the smoothest texture. it's a really rich bronze. I wish mine had more pink pearl!

Cheeky Bronze - a really nice coral. the bronze pearl is a bit metallic. this is really pigmented, definitely can be used as a blush.

Porcelain Pink - I've always loved PP. it's a warm pink highlight with gold shimmer. it's perfect.

Triple Fusion - this is nice, but it's kinda similar to redhead and really just a highlight. a very nice highlight though, but if you have heaps of highlights it's skippable IMO.

Smooth Merge - love this! the pink in the middle is a real raspberry. it's worth getting this MSF for the middle strip alone. I wore it today with my brush concentrated on the middle as a blush and used the other shades to highlight.

Warm Blend - woah this is pigmented! a bit metallic too. it's dark! I wore it yesterday and thought oh no! when I put it on but buffed out I really liked the effect. makes a nice eye shadow too.

LMD84

i think i'll be getting smooth merge and that's it for msf's! like others i'm now going to save some of my extra cash for new pigments and shadows that are meant to be coming out!
smiles.gif

so now i think i'll just get smooth merge, 1 mes, 1 gloss and the 226 brush

omgitzstephanie

I'm so excited to finally get my hands on Porcelain Pink!
th_DANCE.gif
And I just used my Sea and Sky MES the other day and I fell in love with these things again. I think I'm going to check out one of these new ones
smiles.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
Cheeky Bronze - a really nice coral. the bronze pearl is a bit metallic. this is really pigmented, definitely can be used as a blush.

Hmmm...I will have to ask for one with not that much bronze then cause I hate that metallic look some MSFs can give....