MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

LMD84

i was going to get PP but i have blonde msf which looks quite similar... or that is what i'm telling myself so i can save a few pennies anyway!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i was going to get PP but i have blonde msf which looks quite similar... or that is what i'm telling myself so i can save a few pennies anyway!

th_wink3.gif

perfectdefect

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Neonkitty---hold strong, sephora opens up in Polo on the 29th!! I shudder to think how chaotic itll be but i do wanna check it out soon after it opens!!!

I can't wait to go home in July to go to sephora
smiles.gif

Also Winnipeg beach, I miss my cottage.

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
iagree.gif
Maybe I want one here. But not more. I love my Sonic Chic ones!
yes.gif

me too! nothing beats dainty
th_worship.gif

my lemming for this is dying off - i want to see the MES though

Debbie_57

It looks like triple fusion looks like the redhead msf and smooth merge looks like the blonde msf! so now I wonder if warm blend looks like the brunette msf-if so more dollars save!!
th_DANCE.gif
Narrowing down my list-3 MSFs to go!!

snowflakelashes

WAIT!!!!!!! GIGGLE GIRL! OMG ... okay sorry for the capitals... say what... Seppppphora... in Winnipeg. You mean I can visit my dad and there will be MAC (bay counter) and Sephora right there at my oh so beloved and over-visted polo park. Oh dear goodness my next vacation is going to be expensive
winks.gif
(PS do you mean the 29th of this month?...... ? )

Um as for colour craft , I am thinking a july vacation scheduled around this release. Is that sad? Scheduling your vacation around a MAC release? I want to swatch these MSF's before comitting!

gigglegirl

lol snowflakelashes, yes, the 29th of this month!!
greengrin.gif
I'm planning on getting a crap ton of UD liners I don't have yet, maybe a nars blush or two...oh I'm sure I'll have quite a list!
th_DANCE.gif
Its exciting!!!

AudreyNicole

Porcelain Pink is wayyyy different from Blonde. It definately won't give you a lot of color payoff, just a subtle pale pink glow. I use it over blushes. Even on me (NW15) it is too light to use as a blush. I love it though.

snowflakelashes

Should I risk buying these in person if my vacation is around the release date?

I suppose really I don't NEED any of these they are just wants so I should just take my chances if I am going to be on vaccay in july and beef up some awesome M.A.'s sale goals?

If they are out and they don't sell out online right away I can always place an order lol and if the MSF-fates are for me not to have them I will be okay. (I do have blonde, redhead, P/T , Refined, Petticoat , So Ceylon, Soft and Gentle) As well as my beloved beauty powders, and my Silver Aura loose mineral powder!

darkishstar

One MSF only. Cheeky Bronze.
I am proud of myself. Warm Blend looks SO pretty, but so glittery, like the other triple striped ones. I also don't want Porcelain Pink as it won't be the pigmented blush I am imagining.

So I can pick up a few of the blushes instead! And an MES or two.

romi79_2008

Yeah me too only Cheeky bronze, happy for this, but only if the glitter is smoother than in petitcoat, if it`s similar I`ll skip it

romi79_2008

Lol I thought I was the only one who didn`t like it. Glad to know there `s nothing wrong with me, ` cause I bought it because of all the great reviews and I failed to see its greatness

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
^^ Agreed-Petticoat
yucky.gif

*ducks*

amazed.gif

j/k
tong.gif

Luckily I have two with little to medium of the metallic raspberry veining.
I wouldn't like too much of the metallic sheen too.
nope.gif

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciouspink
but im still dying to see the MES!

me toooooooooooooooooooooo

i want to see the MES with the black in it.
there were some face charts posted a while back and some of them used the black MES and it was fucking DIVINE!!!!