MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

FemmeFatale

I would I could say I was more excited for this collection. For some reason I am just not as psyched as I thought I would be!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
I would I could say I was more excited for this collection. For some reason I am just not as psyched as I thought I would be!

You're not the only one feeling this way, hun.
winks.gif

Sabrunka

Yah this doesn't excite me at all.. Only because most MSF's give the same finish on the face.. I don't notice much difference half the time.

Yushimi

Only picking up the 226 ... lolz that's about it
tong.gif

I might check out one of the mineralized item...maybeee.

Enchantedcameo

Skipping this Collection. The only thing thats interesting to me is the 226 which I already got. I'm not into MSF's yet. So more money for SW and future collections. I am being very practical
smiles.gif

Dayjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrunka
Yah this doesn't excite me at all.. Only because most MSF's give the same finish on the face.. I don't notice much difference half the time.

I thought I was the only one!

GlamQueen21

I want to see pics of the MBs and the MES! I also want to see pics of the lipsticks and the lipglasses so that I can decide which shades that I want.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
226 Only for me...I am shocked ...however I am MSF'd out .....

I already have the 226.

Can we see pics of the new 130, please?? I want to make a list!!
winks.gif

Maybe the brush and one MSF.

If the blushes are like the ones from Grand Duos I will pass them, if not maybe Daft Pink.
I will skip the MES I guess and save my money for the fall quads and whatelese is going to come.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I already have the 226.

Can we see pics of the new 130, please?? I want to make a list!!
winks.gif

Maybe the brush and one MSF.

If the blushes are like the ones from Grand Duos I will pass them, if not maybe Daft Pink.
I will skip the MES I guess and save my money for the fall quads and whatelese is going to come.

It's the opposite for me. If the blushes are like the Grand Duos, my wallet will be pretty screwed. I love the Grand Duos.
love.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
226 Only for me...I am shocked ...however I am MSF'd out .....

icon_eek.gif
jawdrop.gif

Just kidding! I am proud of you for showing so much self restraint with these collections. Lord knows I could use some!
lol.gif

Yushimi

Omg...okay maybe one MSF...saw them and i think i might need to grab one because i missed out on the BBR collection.

and/or an eyeshadow lolz

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
It's the opposite for me. If the blushes are like the Grand Duos, my wallet will be pretty screwed. I love the Grand Duos.
love.gif

ME TOO! Loved the Grand Duo's, they are FAB!

panther27

Thank you MAC Whore for those sexy pics!I am definately drooling
th_DANCE.gif
I am getting,Fashion Patch mes,Assemblage mes,Girlish romp mes,Eccentricity mes and Smooth Merge ms.

alka1

Oohh.. the Mineralize e/s look pretty.. it's too bad I don't wear e/s - otherwise i'd be all over those!
drools.gif