MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

darkishstar

I only want Eccentricity! And Cheeky Bronze so far. Now just gotta wait for MB pics to come out, then I can decide! But so far I only want 2 things for sure. o_O

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
I only want Eccentricity! And Cheeky Bronze so far. Now just gotta wait for MB pics to come out, then I can decide! But so far I only want 2 things for sure. o_O

I will skip Eccentricity for Fashion Patch
smiles.gif
I will get Bright Future and Vibrant Grape soon, so I guess they are better dupes
winks.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I will skip Eccentricity for Fashion Patch
smiles.gif
I will get Bright Future and Vibrant Grape soon, so I guess they are better dupes
winks.gif

So you won't be picking up any MES? How about MSFs?
blink.gif
You really are saving for the fall quads, aren't you?
winkiss.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
So you won't be picking up any MES? How about MSFs?
blink.gif
You really are saving for the fall quads, aren't you?
winkiss.gif

Yes, I am saving for the fall quads and the new rumoured bright e/s
winks.gif

From Colour Craft I want maybe

MSF Smooth Merge
MES Fashion Patch
MB Daft Pink
brush 130

But I am not sure yet. Can be less as well
yes.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
winks.gif

MSF Smooth Merge
MES Fashion Patch
MB Daft Pink
brush 130

yes.gif

Hehe. You're getting one of each product.
greengrin.gif
I hope I can save money on the MBs too (waiting for more info on those). Oh, and let's not forget the really hot looking lippie that Iheartmakeup bought as well (can't remember its name).
winks.gif

iheartmakeup

Quote:
winks.gif

MSF Smooth Merge
MES Fashion Patch
MB Daft Pink
brush 130

yes.gif

I think you'll like smooth merge- it's a great pink
heart.gif
it can be used lightly to highlight or more concentrated from the middle as a blush.
greengrin.gif

I can't wait for pics of the 130 brush

iadoremac

those MES look tacky as hell, but since i am building my collection, i will pick up fashion patch because I love blue. So right now my list is smooth merge MSF and Fashion patch MES

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
The MES remind me of things you'd see in the Counterfeit MAC subforum.
There's something kinda tacky looking about them. :/ ....

You're right. Though nothing takes the counterfeit MAC prize more than the square LG containers containing the Sugarsweet triple LGs and the upcoming Colour Craft marbelized LGs.

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
The MES remind me of things you'd see in the Counterfeit MAC subforum.
There's something kinda tacky looking about them. :/

^You articulated that very well. That's what I was trying to say when I stated some of the stuff look "messy".

My ever changing list
nope.gif
:
Smooth Merge MSF
Fashion Patch MES
Nice Mix Up l/g
Pretty Pattern l/g
Funky Fusion l/g

girl_devil.gif

wonderdust

Am I the only one that thinks the MES look all smooched up together and kinda dirty looking. Like one colour has leached into another! I'm just wondering how these are gonna look a couple of months down the line after some usage!

Now I love me some MES, fresh green mix and sea and sky are the shit, but i'm kinda put off by these. Assemblage and Natural flare are the ones i originally wanted, so I may still pick those up. I'm taking Eccentricity off my list, I'm not really feeling it.

Half N Half

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
The eye-shdows are not doing anything for me at all which actually makes me happy. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderdust
Am I the only one that thinks the MES look all smooched up together and kinda dirty looking. Like one colour has leached into another! I'm just wondering how these are gonna look a couple of months down the line after some usage!

I completely agree...these eyeshadows look like a hot ass mess to me! That is just way too much action going on in one little pot.

LMD84

i was quite excited about the eyeshadows but now i have seen pictuyres i think i shall skip all of them!

plus me and hubby are moving house in 3 weeks so i need to save moneey for that as we only arranged this within the past 24 hours!

darkishstar

I think I deffo want Eccentricity and Cheeky Bronze.
And as for the MBs, I want any of the ones that say CORAL in it.
smiles.gif
Like: -Improvise MB
-Cheek & Cheerful MB
I wanted Daft Pink, but let's face it, I have Pleasantry AND Love Rock. I don't need another blue pink.
smiles.gif
And I'm skipping Fab Dabulous, no highlighter type blushes for me, this is why I skipped Moon Rock.

So I'm up to 4 items. And I think I'll keep it that way.
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
I think you'll like smooth merge- it's a great pink
heart.gif
it can be used lightly to highlight or more concentrated from the middle as a blush.
greengrin.gif

I can't wait for pics of the 130 brush

thmbup.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Wow, even after seeing pics, it will still just be the 226 for me. My wallet has escaped this one unharmed. Whew!

thmbup.gif

I still love my stuff from Sonic Chic and Electroflash last year. This is enough for me. I don't think I need more mineralized products, but fall quads and bright e/s....
winks.gif

Yagmur

Assemblage and Girlish Romp for me please! Maybe Natural Flare, because I don't own many neutrals...