MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Yushimi

Hmm, I wonder if these would sell out fast lolz.

Those MSF looks awesome. Kinda like the BBR. But it all comes down to the texture on how they apply and the colours that come out on the skin for the different tones.

But a lot of the eyeshadows from this collection doesn't apeal to me. Only about 2-3? The rest kinda seems..."boring"
ssad.gif
Dont kill me lolz!!!

nursee81

I am really liking these maybe 1 mes and 3 msf and 1 mineralized blush. I'm not sure which ones until i see all.

chocolategoddes

The MES remind me of things you'd see in the Counterfeit MAC subforum.
There's something kinda tacky looking about them. :/

Natural Flare MES looks gorgeous. Too bad I already have enough neutrals.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes

Yeah, I'm not to sure about those...the MSFs do look tasty, though.

tigress

Quote:

Ya, I totally agree!! I had the same feelings when I first saw the MES pictures too...except I couldn't quite put words to it...until I read your post.

I'm not as excited about this collection as I was before anymore. I'll still be looking out for the blushes, but otherwise I don't think I'll like CC as much as I originally thought...

franimal

Quote:

They do like nasty. Maybe the pic just makes them look all messy. I would've liked them better if they were each in neat little quadrants instead of being all lop-sided.
thmbdn.gif

Plus, we have seriously seen ALL these colors in other MES before. Yawn!
th_yawn.gif

SMMY

I think I might be suffering msf burnout too. I am going to check these out in person, because unless this crop of msfs are significantly different from the fifteen ones that I already own, I'm saving funds for the hopefully uber-fab fall collection. I mean, how many bronzers and highlighters does one need? I'm guessing that with the introduction of Mineralized blushes, we won't ever see pigmented Msfs anymore, except maybe as bronzers.

Skipping the blushes and MES is easier though. I'm not a big fan of the MES quads as shown for this collection. I agree with whoever mentioned how it would a PITA to get your brushes in those tiny triangles. I prefer BPB to the MB formulas. The BPBs are so finely milled, pigmented and not as glittery as the MB formulation.

Woot! Money saved and bring on fall!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I already have the 226.

Can we see pics of the new 130, please?? I want to make a list!!
winks.gif

Maybe the brush and one MSF.

If the blushes are like the ones from Grand Duos I will pass them, if not maybe Daft Pink.
I will skip the MES I guess and save my money for the fall quads and whatelese is going to come.

so do I but I need a couple more..I love that brush

NeonKitty

Quote:

WORD

I saw those things on the home page and went WTF ICK!! I can't believe I'm going to pass on a mineralized collection. I was expecting to buy all the MSFs and half the other stuff, and now, my dreams are dashed.
ssad.gif

dreamer246

Oooh Fashion Patch and Girlish Romp looks cute!
greengrin.gif
Too bad I hardly use eye makeup. Don't know if I should get one anyway.
cutey.gif

kyoto

Well I'm not burnt out, so I'll make up for you guys! Thanks for the pics Mac_Whore, now I have to add Odd Bits, Eccentricity and Natural Flare to my list.
winkiss.gif

snowflakelashes

The colours look cute, but I'll probably only get the MES IF I get a colour craft makeover when I'm on vacation and am convinced. Otherwise just afew MSF's for me.
smiles.gif
Not that I don't like the products I just have to excercise self control and pictures help mentally prepare me so I'm not all oooo ahhh overwhelmed when they come out so *macalicious kisses blown to Mac_whore*
winks.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Now I want Fashion Patch
blink.gif

I'm guessing it's because of that green-blue colour.
winks.gif

I may get an MES to try. Fashion Patch, Eccentricity and Girlish Romp look very pretty. I will probably pass the MSFs and MBs.

lipglosseater

After seeing pics of the MES, i think i'll probably only get Assemblage if the black color payoff is good, since i'm looking for a black shadow. Otherwise i'll skip them altogether.

Waiting for pictures of the MBs and the new brush now!