MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
thmbup.gif

I still love my stuff from Sonic Chic and Electroflash last year. This is enough for me. I don't think I need more mineralized products, but fall quads and bright e/s....
winks.gif

I agree Susanne
smiles.gif
I use my Sonic Chic and Electroflash stuff at least once a week and I love it, but this collection just isn't thrilling me at all. I might get some more MES from the permanent line instead. I know I'd get much more use out of those.
yes.gif

GlamQueen21

Fashion Patch and Girlish Romp for me! First the MES Duos, the Trios and now the MES Quads! I'm starting to fall for the MES again after they released Electroflash last year.

caramel_geek

Am I normal? I'm not excited about the MES at all
th_dunno.gif

The only thing that I"m excited about are the MB and that mysterious #130 brush.
yes.gif

blindpassion

^ haha, yeah. Sadly, MAC came out with something that resembled the shape of the Bitch Slap (AKA ladybird) paint wheels.

*shudders.*

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
^ haha, yeah. Sadly, MAC came out with something that resembled the shape of the Bitch Slap (AKA ladybird) paint wheels.

*shudders.*

yeah i was a bit surprised when i saw those e/s and that they look exactly like the mac ones coming out

SmokeSignal16

Well I do not have my hopes up at all anymore for this I too expected to buy it all. I will get a brush though, and I will POSSIBLY MAYBE pick up one or 2 MSF's since I only own the BBR and SS ones and they raised the bar high lol. The MES are all a skip for me. And I'm most likely going to skip the MB's also but I will wait and see those too just to say I looked and passed lol. I have my beloved Grand Duos blushes so unless their unique from what I own I will not get them. But it may look like I could just skip it as well. Oh well wallet happy dance!
th_DANCE.gif

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
And as for the MBs, I want any of the ones that say CORAL in it.
smiles.gif
Like: -Improvise MB

I'm waiting to see the corally one's as well. A girl only needs so many pink blushes!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
The MES remind me of things you'd see in the Counterfeit MAC subforum.
There's something kinda tacky looking about them. :/

Natural Flare MES looks gorgeous. Too bad I already have enough neutrals.

LOL! They do! But I will probably snag 2 anyway.

dreamer246

I wonder if the MBs are going to be even better than the Grand Duos (most of which have become some of my fave blushes ever).
greengrin.gif

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
I'm waiting to see the corally one's as well. A girl only needs so many pink blushes!

Me too
I`m set for life with pink blushes( one regret though I missed the blonde MSF) and only looking into peach-corally-bronzey ones

koukla032487

sorry but the MES look a hot mess! not even slightly appealing looking...pass. I may get Sunny By Nature but maybe thats easily dupable ??

ElleStar04

I'm willing to get another MSF, but as for the MES--no way! I'm trying to get rid of my "Earthly Riches" one now....*sigh*

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I wonder if the MBs are going to be even better than the Grand Duos (most of which have become some of my fave blushes ever).
greengrin.gif

I'm skeptical! I have a bunch of the original MB's, and really prefer the Grand Duo's over them! But I hope these will at least be just as good! July is a long way away!

Preciouspink

yeah im passing on the MES
last years electroflash's MES were soooo much better!
speaking of which, arent we supposed to have like an electroflash anniversary this year?