MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Kayraphat

I'll probably get the half of the MEs's, I think they all look gorgeous. I love MEs even more than the regular eyeshadows! I am also planning to get a lipglass ( cute ) , also Style Demon OR Cheek & Cheerful...

As for MSFs , ........................................

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
somebody did mention in the upcoming collections thred that yes there will be new pigments! however we don't know when yet! hopefully soon because i'm a pigment whore! also there is talk of very bright eyeshadows!

WHOO-HOO on the pigments!
th_DANCE.gif

Not so much on the bright eyeshadows, but, for those of you who like them, enjoy!

LMD84

i'll be dancing like a crazy thing when actual pictures and descriptions of the pigments come out! i love them!!!!

and what gives people?! where are the piccies of the glosses?! this collection seems to be trickling through very slowly! why can't we get piccies of everything all at once?!
tong.gif
ok i'm finished acting like a spoilt child now!

Susanne

Quote:
somebody did mention in the upcoming collections thred that yes there will be new pigments! however we don't know when yet! hopefully soon because i'm a pigment whore! also there is talk of very bright eyeshadows!

Okay... I made a decision.

I will just get MSF Smooth Merge and the new brush 130 here
yes.gif
No MES and no blushes. I still love my Pleasantry from Sonic Chic
sigh.gif

I will definitely save my money for the fall collections now.
choochoo.gif

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Okay... I made a decision.

I will just get MSF Smooth Merge and the new brush 130 here
yes.gif
No MES and no blushes. I still love my Pleasantry from Sonic Chic
sigh.gif

I will definitely save my money for the fall collections now.
choochoo.gif

good choice susanne. i will get one MSF and MES, no blushes. any maybe the brush

GlamQueen21

Quote:

wtff.gif
NEW PIGMENTS?!?!?! I'm a pigment whore too!!!! Me wants to know about the pigment collection!

XxXxX

Definitely Smooth Merge for me! I really wanted Blonde but I never did get it
ssad.gif
and this looks really similar, maybe more shimmery.

Zantedge

I love the look of Eclectic Edge lipglass!
I'm also interested in Made With Love l/s and Funky Fusion l/g, looks like they would go well together.

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
nice mix lipglass looks like gold rebel l/g from SW

It surely does. And seeing how I just bought Gold Rebel, Nice Mix Up is a no-go for me.
nope.gif

I had hoped it would be a true burnt ginger color.

Miss Marble l/g and Funky Fusion l/g look beautiful. I can't wait to see what Pretty Pattern l/g looks like!

LMD84

yay gloss pictures! kinda a pain though because i really like the look of a couple of them! doh! maybe i should not have looked?!
nonono.gif

alka1

^ agreed, the two coral blushes look very pretty
yes.gif
i'll definitely be getting those two!

I will probably end up getting 4 out of the 6 mineralize blushes. I don't think i'll be able to pull of a deep-blue pink or a brick red on my olive skin.. I'll have to see more pictures/swatches before I make up my mind
smiles.gif