MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

nunu

From the lip items, I want colour crafted lipstick, made with love lipstick, miss marlble lipglass and funky fussion lipglass
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

WOW! Madly Creative and Ever Embellish l/s looks hot! Also, Funky Fusion, Nice Mix Up, Ecletic Edge and Miss Marble l/g are calling me!!!

TISH1124

Black Tinted lipstick...thats interesting....it looks white on the picture...can't wait to see how that looks

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Black Tinted lipstick...thats interesting....it looks white on the picture...can't wait to see how that looks

iagree.gif

Or this one is part of the black collection?
winks.gif

NeonKitty

Those lippies from the ebay seller are interesting. The names don't seem to fit together as they would in a single collection. Two theories on that: working names or they are grouped in different collections

1) Pink sand and deep heat are from the same collection
2) black tinted and rousse (redhead), dainty (??)
3) Planetary

The planetary, pink sand, and deep heat have me wondering if we are headed for a neo-sci fi follower.

andreacvbb

i am just hoping that one of the coral blushes from this collection will be an exact dupe of nars orgasm blush!!! i am still hoping that mac will one day bring one out that is exactly like the nars one....just because i dont want to pay like 28€ (like 39US$) for a blush
angry.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreacvbb
i am just hoping that one of the coral blushes from this collection will be an exact dupe of nars orgasm blush!!! i am still hoping that mac will one day bring one out that is exactly like the nars one....just because i dont want to pay like 28€ (like 39US$) for a blush
angry.gif

Springsheen is very similar to Orgasm! Love this blush.

Zantedge

Ohh shit I forgot the lipglasses were in square tubes! I might make an exception for Eclectic Edge though... if it's pigmented on the lips. I'm still unsure about everything else.

GlamQueen21

Black Tinted l/s looks interesting and it's a lustre!!! Also, I saw the other lipsticks and lipglasses too and they look so gorgeous! I hope it's either a Neo Sci-Fi follower or CoC follower.

wizzer3245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Oh!
smiles.gif

Dainty l/g - Moxy will like it
winks.gif

Maybe the l/s and l/g are part of the CoC follower??

I was thinking the exact same thing haha

NernersHuman

I'm liking the looks of the MSF and blushes. The eyeshadows aren't moving me, I must say. I'll have to wait and see on the lipsticks.