MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss

If you want to save money, do not come to these color collection threads. Period.

It helps to buy things vicariously.
smiles.gif

breezybabe89

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
It helps to buy things vicariously.
smiles.gif

i wish i had the will power to buy vicariously, it'd save me alot of money!

andreacvbb

i just saw that we had last year around 40 collections
and we only know so far for this year about 25 released or being released in the near future...that makes like 15 unknown collections
jawdrop.gif

have to save money for fall....
ssad.gif

Susanne

I visited my MA at the counter today.

I told her what I want from Colour Craft - yes, I pre-ordered the new brush without having seen it once
sneaky.gif

only1angel

Susanne- I FINALLY got the 188 brush you recommended I get to use for JAP gel blush, and let me say I LOVE IT!!!!!! I have to admit when I saw the brush in person I was a bit skeptical b/c it looked so tiny compared to other blush brushes. This looked like an e/s brush to me lol. But I was in love with the way JAP looked in your FOTD so I figured why not try it and if I don't like it I could always return it. I'm so glad I ended up getting it. This brush and JAP go hand in hand perfectly! When I first got JAP, I was applying with my finger and it never came out the way I wanted and it took forever. With the 188, it's super quick and it applies the blush so evenly. I was worried that I bought JAP for nothing b/c it wasn't working for me. But now it has quickly become my HG along with the brush. Now that I found the brush, I'm HOPING MAC will come out with some different colors of gel blushes. I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!!! Thanks Susanne
th_hug.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne

I told her what I want from Colour Craft - yes, I pre-ordered the new brush without having seen it once
sneaky.gif

well if you could pre- order lets hope this means it does exist!! i want one tooooooo! as well as many other things!

i never usually change my mind from my want list but this collection is messing with my brain!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Susanne- I FINALLY got the 188 brush you recommended I get to use for JAP gel blush, and let me say I LOVE IT!!!!!! I have to admit when I saw the brush in person I was a bit skeptical b/c it looked so tiny compared to other blush brushes. This looked like an e/s brush to me lol. But I was in love with the way JAP looked in your FOTD so I figured why not try it and if I don't like it I could always return it. I'm so glad I ended up getting it. This brush and JAP go hand in hand perfectly! When I first got JAP, I was applying with my finger and it never came out the way I wanted and it took forever. With the 188, it's super quick and it applies the blush so evenly. I was worried that I bought JAP for nothing b/c it wasn't working for me. But now it has quickly become my HG along with the brush. Now that I found the brush, I'm HOPING MAC will come out with some different colors of gel blushes. I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!!! Thanks Susanne
th_hug.gif

I am sooo glad you like it!!
th_hug.gif
Enjoy!!

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
I am NC 25 in winter and I love Springsheen, Pink Swoon, Style, Sunbasque, Flirt & Tease and Peachykeen from the perm line!

My fave LE blushes are X-Rocks, Blooming, Starked Naked, Tippy, Fun & Games and now On A Mission
yes.gif

My fave finishes are Sheertone Shimmer and BPB
love.gif

Susanne seems to have great taste for blush!
winks.gif
I'm going to get springsheen but if you can only pick one other blush from the permanent line, which would it be?

stv578

Quote:

sneaky.gif

Hahaha! This gave me a good chuckle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Now that I found the brush, I'm HOPING MAC will come out with some different colors of gel blushes. I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!!! Thanks Susanne
th_hug.gif

I wish MAC would come out with more gel blushes too. I loved how Just A Pinch went on and wore through the day, but disliked the colour on me. A pinky-plum would be perfect!

erine1881

Quote:

sneaky.gif

so this is weird. i was checking our packing slips, and in our shipment that should come next week it said the 131 blush brush. now, in my update book it says 130, but that its a repromote.
th_confused_new.gif

i have no idea what this brush looks like or what the real number is! all i know is that i will be taking pics and posting ASAP!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 UP Mushrooms
Susanne seems to have great taste for blush!
winks.gif
I'm going to get springsheen but if you can only pick one other blush from the permanent line, which would it be?

I'm not Susanne, and I'm slightly tanner at NC35. But I think Blushbaby is awesome, it's a nice warm neutral color! Here's a pic of me wearing it with Redhead MSF layered over it (might have been a bit washed out by now, the makeup's been on for the whole day).

me-1.jpg

Mocha's another great neutral color too (cooler toned than Blushbaby), if you like neutrals. And oh, I totally adore Fleur Power, it's a nice bright coral-pink color, adds a nice pop of color to the face (do check this out!).
thmbup.gif
They're not sheertone shimmers, but hey, that's what MSFs are for right, to add the shimmer.
th_wink3.gif

1 UP Mushrooms

Thanks Winnie! Blushbaby does look great on you! Although I think it looks just a tad bit darker than what I'm used to and it's not available on mac.ca. Fleur Power does seem like it might be a pretty colour to check out for sure.

OT but do you happen to have a picture of yourself wearing utterly posh on? You got me interested in the d/g thread and when I went to the swatch thread I believe it's the 2nd last post (which is the one directly above your post) that sold me.
drools.gif

dreamer246

Yes, please check out Fleur Power! I don't know why it's not been receiving much attention, because it's sooo bright and pretty!
smiles.gif

Nope I don't have a pic of me wearing Utterly Posh, I can take one for you if you want.
smiles.gif
Not today though, maybe tomorrow or next week.
yes.gif
And I can put on Fleur Power too for you to see, but not together with Utterly Posh (I just received Eversun, I think it'll look great with U/P, can't wait to try it on!).
greengrin.gif

1 UP Mushrooms

^^If you could that would be awesome!
th_wink3.gif
It seem like such a pretty colour and I know you girls have been saying it's one of the more pigmented d/g which is just what I need. I would love to see the colour payoff. Wooo....and let me know how you like Eversun, I think I'm going to buy it!

dreamer246

Quote:
^^If you could that would be awesome!
th_wink3.gif
It seem like such a pretty colour and I know you girls have been saying it's one of the more pigmented d/g which is just what I need. I would love to see the colour payoff. Wooo....and let me know how you like Eversun, I think I'm going to buy it!

Aww. I would be honored if I could enable you to buy both Utterly Posh and Eversun with just one picture.
graucho.gif
winkiss.gif
Yes, U/P is gorgeous, but it ain't receiving a lot of love either.
th_dunno.gif
Ok my makeup for tomorrow is set then, thanks for (indirectly) helping me to coordinate my look for tomorrow!
tong.gif
Although I might just sneak in Lollipop Loving underneath U/P because I swear I am obsessed with that lippie right now! I can't seem to get it out of my mind!
SOS.gif

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Aww. I would be honored if I could enable you to buy both Utterly Posh and Eversun with just one picture.
graucho.gif
winkiss.gif
Yes, U/P is gorgeous, but it ain't receiving a lot of love either.
th_dunno.gif
Ok my makeup for tomorrow is set then, thanks for (indirectly) helping me to coordinate my look for tomorrow!
tong.gif
Although I might just sneak in Lollipop Loving underneath U/P because I swear I am obsessed with that lippie right now! I can't seem to get it out of my mind!
SOS.gif

Okay I think this is getting out of control and so OT lol! Lollipp loving was one lipstick I passed when it came out with ss. I swatched ll and I swatched ll and I just didn't see the wow factor so I passed. Now I kind of regret not trying it on my lip. So please don't kill with 3 products!
lol.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
Okay I think this is getting out of control and so OT lol! Lollipp loving was one lipstick I passed when it came out with ss. I swatched ll and I swatched ll and I just didn't see the wow factor so I passed. Now I kind of regret not trying it on my lip. So please don't kill with 3 products!
lol.gif

If you've swatched Lollipop Loving a couple of times and it didnt impress you then walk away from it. There will be better things for you in the upcoming collections, I'm sure.

To help you with your Utterly Posh cravings, here is a pic on me with Spice lipliner:
UtterlyPosh.jpg

For reference I am NW15-20, MUFE HD #115