MzzRach

I just received the first part of my order for this collection, which includes:

Summer Rose
Shell Pearl
Birds & Berries
Frankly Fresh
Perennial High Style
Blue India

Honestly? Everything is just as gorgeous as I could have hoped. Really beautiful colours and the packaging is faboo. MAC has a real winner with this LOL collaboration, I wish all such collaborations were so well thought out and packaged.

This was a birthday present to myself, and I could not be more delighted. Everything is just so beautiful.

Can't wait to receive my order with Bough Grey and Petals & Peacocks. Let the FOTDs begin!
yahoo.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
Okay, there was a time that we seemed to both prefer similar colours! But I tried Bough Grey today, and I'm really not liking it. It just isn't working with my skintone.

I think I've seen you say you love dark teals, right? I can't do those at all. We are definitely not Teal Twins.
nope.gif
I can see where BG would not look good on olive skin, but on my pale neutral-yellow skin I am really liking it.

GlamYOURUs

I was scared to use Bough Grey as well bc I have Olive skin but surprisingly it works. I must admit, seen better greys but this lil sucker brings out the green and hazel in my brown peepers. I think its just one of those pass or fail ones.

Gonzajuju

I had to go back to MAC today to try on Ever Hip and Peachstock to get them out of my mind. Sure enough, Ever Hip was still orange on my lips and Peachstock looked like nude mud. Neither are a flattering look. I still love my bough grey and shell pearl!

MzzRach

^^^I can't wear Peachstock, either. Nude Mud is a good description for how it looks on me as well (maybe orangey nude mud for me - ha!). No worries, there are so many other lipsticks to love.
winkiss.gif

shontay07108

I got English Accents in the mail today. It's pretty, but I don't think I'd wear it alone. It has a very milky look to it that I don't care for. I'll wear it with Up The Amp or Petals and Peacocks or a lip liner. I'll work it out.

Mini rant: I washed my 226 last night along with all of the brushes I use on a daily basis. This morning, I realized some blue dye from the 226 stained my 239. I am soooo pissed! Now I have to buy a new 239. I guess I'll still use it though. I don't understand why my 226 always had blue dye that came off after I washed it. I forgot to separate it from my white brushes. Anyone else have this problem?

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
girlhaha.gif
instead of mac & cheese - MAC & shoes

Blooming lovely is lovely

HAHA i like that! hahahas :) & you look gorgeous!
greengrin.gif

th_DANCE.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
HAHA i like that! hahahas :) & you look gorgeous!
greengrin.gif

th_DANCE.gif

Aw, that is so so sweet & kind of you
blush-anim-cl.gif

Thanks doll!
winkiss.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzajuju
I had to go back to MAC today to try on Ever Hip and Peachstock to get them out of my mind. Sure enough, Ever Hip was still orange on my lips and Peachstock looked like nude mud. Neither are a flattering look. I still love my bough grey and shell pearl!

Ohmygoodness - is that you? wow - you are so pretty!

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
^^^I can't wear Peachstock, either. Nude Mud is a good description for how it looks on me as well (maybe orangey nude mud for me - ha!). No worries, there are so many other lipsticks to love.
winkiss.gif

Should go well with Brave New Poo.

Gonzajuju

Quote:
Ohmygoodness - is that you? wow - you are so pretty!

Aww thanks! Yeah I decided to come out of hiding lol
You're quite the gorgeous one yourself!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I got English Accents in the mail today. It's pretty, but I don't think I'd wear it alone. It has a very milky look to it that I don't care for. I'll wear it with Up The Amp or Petals and Peacocks or a lip liner. I'll work it out.

ssad.gif
Really? The shimmer didn't make it look nice? yeah, try it over some liipies or a light pencil appl.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzajuju
Aww thanks! Yeah I decided to come out of hiding lol
You're quite the gorgeous one yourself!

Thanks dear!

Well, the kitty was cute - but you're better eye candy
winks.gif

Gonzajuju

Quote:
Thanks dear!

Well, the kitty was cute - but you're better eye candy
winks.gif

Aww thanks!
winks.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
don't forget Poopy Pink
lol.gif

Lol What's poopy pink?

I hate brave new poo. I got it to work for me one time and after that it turned into a little bitch.
angry.gif

jazm1n3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Mini rant: I washed my 226 last night along with all of the brushes I use on a daily basis. This morning, I realized some blue dye from the 226 stained my 239. I am soooo pissed! Now I have to buy a new 239. I guess I'll still use it though. I don't understand why my 226 always had blue dye that came off after I washed it. I forgot to separate it from my white brushes. Anyone else have this problem?

I dont. Mine never had blue dye whenever I washed it
th_dunno.gif
However, my 239 was stained blue from Sweet Sienna pigment, and I could never get it off
thmbdn.gif