MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

Civies

^^ everything except peachstock! You look lovely in everything else.

& cougargirl, stop apologizing for everything when you're so gorgeous
love.gif
. I love that glow on your cheeks it looks so healthy.

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
They all look so beautiful on you! Really! You're so pretty, anything would look good on you but if I were to pick my least fav it would be Peachstock, its a bit orangish and not the right kind.

Thanks!
th_hug.gif

I was thinking the same thing about Peachstock!!!! When I put it on yesterday and looked in the mirror I liked it. And I don't have any nude lippies (Beigeland is my first now!) so I thought this would be a great addition, then I took pics and was like "Oh noooooooooo" hahaha.

I tried putting In synch underneath it thinking maybe it would make it a bit pink
nonono.gif
you don't even want to see those pics
th_LMAO.gif
It was even more orangey!!!

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
^^ everything except peachstock! You look lovely in everything else.

Thanks!!!!
winks.gif
Okay, so that's 2 votes to return Peachstock
lol.gif
That's an extra $14 for Art Supplies
choochoo.gif

Honey&LemonGirl

^^ I vote Ever Hip and P&P!! You look fantastic in all of them though. Is it just me, or is your skin tone seem really versatile? Cool and warm shades both seem to suit you so well!

LoveMyMakeup

Only1angel, I say keep them all. They all look very good on you and your are a very pretty girl....you can rock all those lip colors.

I love your makeup application, so so pretty.

Oh and about the nude lipsticks, have you tried "myself"..OMG it is my favorite nude!! Freaking BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Better than beigeland, well for me at least
smiles.gif
)

sailordom

So, I am in love with Blue India!

I pretty much stopped wearing nailpolish about six or seven years in college. (Because nailpolish just doesn't work as a painting major!) But I've been in the mood lately, so I've picked up several OPI polishes in the last couple of weeks.

And they've chipped like CRAZY on me. I swear, I put one on one night and woke up the next morning with chips!!!
th_dunno.gif

On Sunday, I took off the green polish I had on (it lasted maybe two days before it just looked thrashed) to put on Blue India. And I'm proud to say -- no chips at all!
th_DANCE.gif
When I put on Blue India, I figured it would be chipped enough by Tuesday that I would have to take it off and I could put the green back on for St. Patrick's Day. Instead, I will rock green eyes and blue nails!

This is my first MAC polish because I had heard so many bad things about them. Yet this is the one that ends up working. So bizarre....
th_dunno.gif

Babylard

drools.gif
omgosh! you're so pretty. if i was a lesbian, i'd definitely want to kiss you
winkiss.gif

i really love them all
th_confused_new.gif
and i really like peachstock on you. KEEP THEM ALL!!! it reminds me of nyx orange soda i had wished it would look like that on me!! peachstock looks nothing like that on me though cuz my lips are much darker than yours

sailordom

only1angel, I really love Ever Hip, Blooming Lovely and Petals & Peacocks on you! So pretty.

I think Peachstock is my least fave, something about the color seems off.

And I love your eyes!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I just received the first part of my order for this collection, which includes:

Summer Rose
Shell Pearl
Birds & Berries
Frankly Fresh
Perennial High Style
Blue India

Honestly? Everything is just as gorgeous as I could have hoped. Really beautiful colours and the packaging is faboo. MAC has a real winner with this LOL collaboration, I wish all such collaborations were so well thought out and packaged.

This was a birthday present to myself, and I could not be more delighted. Everything is just so beautiful.

Can't wait to receive my order with Bough Grey and Petals & Peacocks. Let the FOTDs begin!
yahoo.gif

Rachel, enjoy!!
th_DANCE.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
UGHH! I'm not liking how Peachstock photographs! It looks nice in person, but on camera.....ehhhhhh- It kind of almost looks like concealer!

That's how I feel about Viva Gaga.

Gonzajuju

Quote:
Thanks!!!!
winks.gif
lol.gif
choochoo.gif

Here's a 3rd vote. It just doesn't look all that special in the picture. I bet you have a ton of other prettier nudes. Yay for more money for AS's!
th_DANCE.gif

jazm1n3s

Quote:
Thanks!!!!
winks.gif
lol.gif
choochoo.gif

I wonder if there's anything that doesn't look good on you. Seriously! I like all lippies, but my faves are actually peachstock and blooming lovely. I am not making it easier for you, huh?

I'm really loving the 2nd look on you!!! Oh my, Birds & Berries look gorgeous! Good color placement
thmbup.gif

Did you put any base?

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
UGHH! I'm not liking how Peachstock photographs! It looks nice in person, but on camera.....ehhhhhh- It kind of almost looks like concealer!

I notice the same thing.. I hate how dry peachstock is on my lips... I think i'm gonna need to put some revealing lipgloss over it and see how it goes.

bis

cougargirl, I love the combo on you! Cannot wait for Primp & Proper to arrive
th_DANCE.gif

only1angel, I also vote against Peachstock. And you should definitely keep Petals & Peacocks

LMD84

aw i'm sad peachstock isn't getting much love. i really like it!
smiles.gif
but i agree that it doesn't photograph well at all
ssad.gif

Miss QQ

only1angel, you look gorgeous. I love the eyes too. I like BL most, but then I like pink. I think you can return Peachstock, because if you are looking for a nude l/s, I think there are more flattering ones for you out there. You just need to find it.

PinkBasset

only1angel you are hot hot hot!!!
heat.gif
eyelove.gif
I like peachstock on you!
yes.gif

Has anyone compared Shell Pearl to Rhapsody In Two? Are they close?

*JJ*

Quote:
Thanks!!!!
winks.gif
lol.gif
choochoo.gif

i vote against peachstock too! if you still crave a nude lipstick you can always buy creme d'nude - it's perm and so so so gorgeous!

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
i vote against peachstock too! if you still crave a nude lipstick you can always buy creme d'nude - it's perm an so so so gorgeous!

me too, i you want another nude sugestion, hue is lovely

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
me too, i you want another nude sugestion, hue is lovely

iagree.gif
hue is my favourite nude colour!