Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
me too, i you want another nude sugestion, hue is lovely

Or try Patisserie!
mac_lipstick.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougargirl
I couldn't get any of the lip colors to work on me when I swatched them. *Shakes head in disgust.* I must be really unique or something! Of course, that leaves more money for eye and cheek products, not an entirely bad thing.

For those still undecided on Prim and Proper and Shell Pearl, I thought I would post the following pic. I am extremely pale - NC15 in Studio Fix Fluid. Maybe this will help those still on the fence. I apologize if this isn't supposed to be in here. Anyway, here it goes. Ignore the hair (it's a disaster) and the lips (they are just me - I didn't feel like reapplying). This picture is five hours into wear, so I thought it might give people a good idea of how long both last when worn. I'm not very good at photographs, so I apologize.

Cougargirl that cheek combo looks great on you. I'm also NC15 and very happy with them too...I also feel the same as you do about the lip products in this collection. Of the ones I thought could possibly work on me...Frankly Fresh was just plain ugly (my pigmented lips may be the problem there), Blooming Lovely was downright laughabe, and Ever Hip was ok but I much prefer similar-but-different shades like Made With Love. They all look great on you though only1angel, tho I agree with everyone including you on Peachstock not being the best....I've never been a fan of that one on myself either.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
I'm not sure I understand why anyone would want nude lips, when you can have pinks
kisses.gif

hee hee! i have only recntly been using nudes. most of my lippies and glosses are pinks. i need to venture out and try more colours!

Pinky & Poodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
hee hee! i have only recntly been using nudes. most of my lippies and glosses are pinks. i need to venture out and try more colours!

Is there other colours than reds and pinks?
winkiss.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Is there other colours than reds and pinks?
winkiss.gif

I like all colours for lipstick except for brown coz it looks
yucky.gif
on me. I tried the brown that came out with all Races collex and it was so horrid my MA made me take it off right away, lol! I also don't like orange that much...maybe with a super tan but not normally.

Miss QQ

Quote:
What do you call colours like Radiccio and Captive?

I really like those as well
smiles.gif

They are pinkish plum.
smiles.gif

soveryfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
My 239 is permanently stained with Clarity and MUFE #75, lol! it looks sorta lilac. I don't care enough to get a new one though. It's still works, it's just not white

1 of my 239 brushes seems to be a bit stained too, not exactly sure with what colour, maybe a few because it kind of looks greyish. I don't mind though, it still works perfectly!
smiles.gif

soveryfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyMakeup
I ended up getting all 4 lippies from this collection, here is Blooming Lovely. Now I am not sure how I feel about this color with my skin tone. I could see this for a night out on the town but not for work or anything......

If any of you are on the fence about this color, here it is on NC 25, 30 and sometimes NC35.

bloominglovelylipstick-1.jpg

OMG Blooming Lovely looks stunning on you! I'm NC25 as well, and though I like it, it doesn't look like that on me LOL

MelodyAngel

Hello everyone!!

I've been away for a while...on a self-imposed shopping ban...until my all of my debt was paid off. Now I'm debt-free!!
choochoo.gif

I haven't hauled any MAC since Hello Kitty!! Well this collection brought me back!! Here's what I got:

Birds & Berries
Dirty Plum Blush
Summer Rose
Ever Hip
Blooming Lovely

I passed on Shell Pearl, and after reading all the glowing reviews on it, I'm kicking myself!! Now it's sold out, but if it gets restocked, I'll definitely be grabbing it. I want P & P too!! Maybe English Accents?

soveryfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Thanks!!!!
winks.gif
Okay, so that's 2 votes to return Peachstock
lol.gif
That's an extra $14 for Art Supplies
choochoo.gif

I think they all look great on you, including Peachstock! and I'm so jealous of your amazing skin by the way.
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyAngel
Hello everyone!!

I've been away for a while...on a self-imposed shopping ban...until my all of my debt was paid off. Now I'm debt-free!!
choochoo.gif

I haven't hauled any MAC since Hello Kitty!! Well this collection brought me back!! Here's what I got:

Birds & Berries
Dirty Plum Blush
Summer Rose
Ever Hip
Blooming Lovely

I passed on Shell Pearl, and after reading all the glowing reviews on it, I'm kicking myself!! Now it's sold out, but if it gets restocked, I'll definitely be grabbing it. I want P & P too!! Maybe English Accents?

wow! well done for paying off your debt! now you can enjoy your goodies completely!
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
iagree.gif
hue is my favourite nude colour!

I want to get Hue soon. With Beurre liner.

lovesongx

Just found this in Grazia UK (today's issue), maybe we are getting LOL next week!
23ra2hd.jpg

(Posted this in MAC UK thread too)

wizzer3245

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
Just found this in Grazia UK (today's issue), maybe we are getting LOL next week!
23ra2hd.jpg

(Posted this in MAC UK thread too)

:O no way

banana1234

Quote:
iagree.gif
hue is my favourite nude colour!

smiles.gif
it is gorgeous, but i've never owned peachstock, but it could never beat hue as my favourite nude lip

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Indeed, enjoy what you have!

I swatched Scene next to Bough Grey today...little to say, I prefer my blue toned grey to Bough's green.

(posted from sxsw! on a promotional dell product)

Funny, Scene is purple-grey on me!

only1angel...you look gorgeous in all those lippies, but I agree, Peachstock isn't doing much. I think you can do better!!

Cougargirl...that cheek combo is gorgeous on you!