MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

Hypathya

happybirthday.gif
Erine!!!

It's today right???
th_thstars.gif
Wish you all the joy and blessings of this world!!!
th_thstars.gif

... and a very fun celebration!!
drinkup.gif

Pinky & Poodle

I'm trying to find out weather Summer Rose is a must have.
Does it compare to any blushes from the permanent line, Well Dressed maybe?

I really want Shell Pearl and Dirty Plum, so not so sure I can afford a third, since there is so much I want from this collection
tong.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuria
I really didn't think I would like this color because of how it looked on other people, but on me it doesn't look orange at all. I think it might be because of my skin coloring and the fact that my lips are brownish pink in pigmentation, but it is probably one of the better neutrals on me since other neutrals that work well for a lot of people make my lips look too light and unnatural.

I just think that people need to be careful about this one, swatch it in stores first! It's a really picky color in terms of who it will work for.

on me it doesn't look orange eiother which is good. but perhaps this is because i am yellow toned? i like it anyways. it's not my fave lippie, but tis nice
smiles.gif

and welcome back Hypathya!

socaldreamer

There's so much I wanted from this collection but most of it wouldn't work for me
ssad.gif
I did ordered Prim & Proper and I can't wait for it to get here. I wish I had ordered Shell Pearl though. I just had so much going on by the time I was able to order online it was all ready sold out
ssad.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I am wearing Summer Rose BP today. It is really such a gorgeous colour!

Also wearing Perennial High Style over Sophisto lipstick. Loving it.

th_e2cloud9.gif

th_happy1.gif
girlhaha.gif

Summer Rose is Beauuuuutiful!!!!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
I can't wait for mine to arrive in the mail!!! ahhhs hahahs

th_770016001157748873-final.gif

You look so pretty in your pic! I love your name - vintageroses!!!!

elegant-one

So I got to go to Nordies yesterday & everything was sold out - even ALL of the new lip pencils!
icon_eek.gif

Their tester of Bough Grey sucked too - I better like mine
ssad.gif

Karin - I got to go to Anthropology
smiles.gif
Medium damage
lol.gif

*JJ*

i'm still contemplating summer rose..
i just found my HG pinky blush, maybe i'm done with blushes
tong.gif

....who am i kidding? i'll still take a look at it.
i'm looking forward to english accents l/g the most though. it looks so pretty! i hope i can skip the rest, i need money for art supplies
yes.gif

mufiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzstephanie
Ever Hip lipstick, first to sell out on the Canadian MAC website. (well besides the scarf?)

Ever Hip is back in stock! (as well as the scarf) I'm just hoping stock will last until my makeover tomorrow. It's my first collection makeover! And it's taken much willpower to not buy anything beforehand after hearing of things selling out in-store and on the US website. Audrey's post http://www.specktra.net/forum/f165/i...ething-161038/ helped me focus on what I'm spending my money on, though I'm not sure how much restraint I can exercise in store tomorrow!

only1angel

Thanks everyone for your comments and advice on the lippies! I knew I'd get the honest answers from you
tong.gif
I've decided I'm going to return Peachstock- there were more votes against it than for it
nope.gif
. I would also love to return a second one since I'm buying a ton from Art Supplies, but we'll see! Thanks again!
winkiss.gif

And thanks for giving me some ideas on nude lippies! I will definitely go check them out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazm1n3s
I'm really loving the 2nd look on you!!! Oh my, Birds & Berries look gorgeous! Good color placement
thmbup.gif

Did you put any base?

Thanks!
yes.gif
I used Delft paint pot!

mahonereh

I got my package the other day! I love everything! I think I'm actually going to buy two more things tomorrow, if they're still available.

I'm thinking of getting Peachstock & Frankly Fresh. I have a little sample lippie of Peachstock, and I really love it, so I might as well get the full thing.

MelodyAngel

I'm wearing B&B over Otherworldly PP with Dazzlelight to highlight, and wowza!! I can't wait to try it over Delft and Greenstroke!!
drools.gif

only1angel

On almost all the swatches I've seen of Bough Grey, it has a bit of green/teal in it. But mine is completely grey
th_dunno.gif
lol I see no green in it whatsoever! Mine is like a dusty grey shade. Is anyone else's Bough Grey like this??? I mean I still like mine, it's nice to create a soft, smokey look. But it's just grey!

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
On almost all the swatches I've seen of Bough Grey, it has a bit of green/teal in it. But mine is completely grey
th_dunno.gif
lol I see no green in it whatsoever! Mine is like a dusty grey shade. Is anyone else's Bough Grey like this??? I mean I still like mine, it's nice to create a soft, smokey look. But it's just grey!

mine is straight up grey too. remember fashion staflash? now that's a grey-green/blue
drools.gif