MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yep, if you've skipped so much you are allowed to splurge on this collection!
tong.gif
i'm surprised your skipping art supplies though!i'm actually looking forward to that more than LOL!
smiles.gif

My counter won't get Art Supplies, it will be store exclusive here, so I have decided to pass it
winks.gif

blusherie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I need Mac to restock Ripe Peach. I want it jut because I can't have it. Yeah, I said it. I have a similar blush but this thing is too elusive and I'm not paying the cost of 2 blushes on evilbay or even here. Come on Mac, SCF is waaay hotter than this collection.

So do I!! I'm still mad that I missed out on it, but no matter how much I want it, my common sense won't let me pay more than retail price for it!! I really hope they repromote them soon!!

DollyGirl92

I hope art supply's isn't store only here, my nearest mac store is like, Manchester or maybe one in scottland? I'd hate to miss out on art supplies, I think greengrease is going to look amazing under Birds & Berries!
This is soo what I hate about mac bringing out collections so much, is that I often see something and I'm just like 'meh' about it, but then I see something else in another collection which I think would make such an amazing combination with the the other thing I end up buying them both!
Like I think Lavender Wind from SCF is going to look amazing with Blooming Lovely, but it's not exciting at all on it's own.
sorry for the long story lol

ShesAFoxyLady

Likewise, I hope it won't be store exclusive!

My list is:
P&P, ever hip & blooming lovely lipsticks
and English accents l/g

I did really like the look of the compacts but I'm not that keen on the products so I'll probably have to skip on getting a compact
ssad.gif

Chester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
My counter won't get Art Supplies, it will be store exclusive here, so I have decided to pass it
winks.gif

Oh no!! I'm sorry for you! (((Susanne)))

INFALLIBLE86

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I need Mac to restock Ripe Peach. I want it jut because I can't have it. Yeah, I said it. I have a similar blush but this thing is too elusive and I'm not paying the cost of 2 blushes on evilbay or even here. Come on Mac, SCF is waaay hotter than this collection.

ME TOO. MAC RESTOCKED THE GMLOL MAKEUP BAGS AND WHY NOT THE RIPE PEACH!!!
th_LMAO.gif

meToo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I.CANT.WAIT.
th_DANCE.gif
mac_boxday.gif

I have skipped Too Fabulous, Riveting and will skip Art Supplies - so it is time for a haul now, right?
winks.gif

absolutely! you are due.

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceb1990
My bank account hurts, so I only ended up getting Prim and Proper blush. I have a feeling it'll be more like a bronzer on my skin though. Any NC/NW15 or lighter girls try it yet?

I'm a pale NC15 and I bought it and I've been using the 188 brush so I don't put on too much. I do really like it with Shell Pearl b/p. I just try not to get heavy handed.

Miss QQ

I'm wearing Summer Rose and Petals & Peacocks today.
heart.gif
I applied P&P very lightly and added Just Dessert gloss over it, just to give it a shine. It leaves a bright raspberry stain after eating and drinking. So I think I can wear P&P without too much work.
yes.gif

MelodyAngel

I ordered P&P and Blooming Lovely from the MAC website...I was able to get English Accents from my counter. I love it!! It works for me alone, but I was amazed how nice it looks over LW and Purple Rite! Now I'm considering a backup damnit...
shockt.gif
I ended up passing on Bough Grey...I just have so many sliver and grey shadows, plus, it just didn't wow me when I swatched it.

So I ended up getting:

Summer Rose
Shell Pearl

Ever Hip
Blooming Lovely
Petals & Peacocks

English Accents
Frankly Fresh

Prim & Proper
Dirty Plum

Birds & Berries

Now I'm done til the Beach...

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I'm wearing Summer Rose and Petals & Peacocks today.
heart.gif
I applied P&P very lightly and added Just Dessert gloss over it, just to give it a shine. It leaves a bright raspberry stain after eating and drinking. So I think I can wear P&P without too much work.
yes.gif

sounds lovely!
smiles.gif

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
I really can't wait any more, I keep refreshing the british Mac site and
holding my breath
weeping.gif

Me too! I have been since about 1pm. I'm sure Spring Forecast went up at about 2pm on the 1st of March? Give us our new collections!
tong.gif

DollyGirl92

Yes! Give Us Liberty Of London!! (much pun intended!)
Really we should have got this one first, because like, we have London in our country (okay, maybe not a totally real reason, but still, we should get one before the US)
I too have been checking the site all the time, when it took a second to load I went to my mum "get your cash out!!!
greengrin.gif
" and then I saw the image of lady gaga and cyndi lauper...never been so disappointed! (My mum is buying for me as a present/she saw my bank balance and herd the little whimper when I realized I had very, very little in my account!)

LMD84

i'm hoping that this collection goes up on the uk site on wednesday... if it'snot up by then it'll be after Easter
ssad.gif