MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

bgajon

In Mexico this collection is supposed to come out April 1st. BUT the collection has already arrived although it's not out for sale yet!! Thanks to Hypathya and her amazing contacts I was able to get my stuff before it's sale date.
th_DANCE.gif

I got:
Shell Pearl beauty powder (OMG!! I LOVE IT!!!)
Dame's Desire e/s
Ever Hip l/s
I got as a present from my sister in law
Perennial High Style
Blue India
I totally forgot about the makeup bag but I'm getting it tomorrow.
I'm so happy I finally get to enjoy the products I've been lemming for
yes.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i'm hoping that this collection goes up on the uk site on wednesday... if it'snot up by then it'll be after Easter
ssad.gif

Yes hurry up MAC before I spend the little money that I have on shoes (again!)

sailordom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
nc20-25 here. anyone finding primp and proper beyond a neutral blush? it looks a little redder and super warm on me than i'd like it to be o_O

I'm NC 20/25 also, and I find that Prim & Proper is much more pigmented than I thought. I have to use a VERY light hand or it ends up very reddish. Although, I'm not much for very pigmented blushes anyway, because then I look like a chipmunk.
ssad.gif

But I love the way it looks applied lightly, although I agree that it's definitely on the warm side instead of neutral.

What I am loving so much is Shell Pearl. I think I've used almost every day since I've bought it!

GlamQueen21

I finally tried on both Petals & Peacocks l/s and Blooming Lovely l/s! Both are so amazing!! I even did a look using them as well as using Birds & Berries e/s!

Miss QQ

^^ Glad you like the lippies! I don't know if I need BL because it is not a colour I will wear often, but I like to own it.

The two makeup bags didn't appeal to me. Now I'm more interested in the bags from the upcoming fall feline collection.

I'm wearing Prim & Proper and Shell Pearl today. I thought that Prim & Proper is quite pigmented when I tried it at the counter, so I used a light hand today but it didn't show up much and just blended into my skin. As I was in a hurry I didn't build up the colour. I will try to build up the colour when I get home this evening.

dreamer246

I bought Ever Hip, Bough Grey and Dame's Desire yesterday. I wanted to get Blue India but it was so popular that was it sold out on the first day; thankfully there will be new stock coming in on Friday and I told my MA to save 2 pieces for me (one for me and one for my friend). I liked the look of Prim and Proper as well. Blooming Lovely looked great, but I don't know how often I'll wear it. It looks like an in-between color of Lavender Whip and Up The Amp, both of which I have but seldom wear. I have Strike A Pose e/s, so I passed Birds & Berries e/s.
winks.gif

RandomnessWithK

i can't believe that i only got Birds & Berries e/s!!

i was going to go back to get bough grey, dame's desire and the shell beauty powder.. but i'm on a real real tight budget and hubby want's me to sell my stuff first (someone help me sell it! LOL).. before i can get anything else!!

i'm afraid it'll be all sold out by the time i sell anything on my list!

but quick question.. (looking from my avatar which is a bit darker than i feel i am in person).. which of those lipsticks would look good on nc30/nc35?

im thinking of getting peachstock and that wouldn't be so bright on me? but i feel like i wanna get outta my comfort zone and get petals and peacocks or ever hip! lol i don't know!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
Yes hurry up MAC before I spend the little money that I have on shoes (again!)

hee hee! naughty!
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
Woot Woot!!!
greengrin.gif

Who's "they"?

The store here where I have ordered from. My counter won't get this collection.

Miss QQ

^^ Great, Susanne! What's on your list again?

Winnie, only three items for you, and a fourth one on the way?
winks.gif
Enjoy your goodies! If BL is still available when I go to the counter this weekend, should I get it? I don't have Lavender Whip and I didn't like it much.

Pinky & Poodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
The store here where I have ordered from. My counter won't get this collection.

Ooh great
smiles.gif

Can't wait to hear what you think of everything!

Glassdoll

Summer Rose isn't appearing on my skin for some reason. Like when I try to do a swatch, it appears on my finger, when when i swatch it on the back of my hand, I don't see anything at all!! Same when I try and use it on my face. Is there something wrong with me or what?
ssad.gif

Miss QQ

Prim & Proper is definitely pigmented. I got home and applied it heavily on my cheeks and the colour is reddish. It looks pretty when I apply just enough so I hope I can do that with practise.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassdoll
Summer Rose isn't appearing on my skin for some reason. Like when I try to do a swatch, it appears on my finger, when when i swatch it on the back of my hand, I don't see anything at all!! Same when I try and use it on my face. Is there something wrong with me or what?
ssad.gif

have you get the version from this collection or the one with the rose print on it? if it has the rose print it's from last year and it had payoff issues. this years lot seem much better though from what people have said.

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassdoll
ssad.gif

Maybe try a stiffer brush or prep your skin with foundation first.