MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

cougargirl

This is getting ridiculous. How are Ever Hip and Blooming Lovely sold out on the US MAC site again? I am a little shocked to be honest. And I'm starting to feel like I'm missing out. How am I the only person these colors looked terrible on? More for everyone else, I suppose.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Here's my look for the day. Since I spent way too much time on my makeup, PhotoBooth is the best I can do now that I'm on the train.
smiles.gif

I used Bough Grey on the lid, with B&B in the crease, Suave Intentions (Love Lace) in the inner corner and Dame's Desire under the eye. Lips are Blooming + English, and I have Shell Pearl on top of my cheekbones, with Nars Orgasm for blush. Those two go great together btw.

photoon20100331at07023.jpg
photoon20100331at0704.jpg

Gorgeous!!

Is my order here yet? No?
winks.gif

Pinky & Poodle

Quote:
Here's my look for the day. Since I spent way too much time on my makeup, PhotoBooth is the best I can do now that I'm on the train.
smiles.gif

I used Bough Grey on the lid, with B&B in the crease, Suave Intentions (Love Lace) in the inner corner and Dame's Desire under the eye. Lips are Blooming + English, and I have Shell Pearl on top of my cheekbones, with Nars Orgasm for blush. Those two go great together btw.

Wow you swedish beauty
smiles.gif

It looks really great.
And I'm so happy that Suave Intentions match LOL, it's one of my absolute favourites
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
smiles.gif

what a beautiful look
smiles.gif
thanks for sharing it with us, you look beautiful!

ShesAFoxyLady

Does anyone have a free p&p code for the UK site?

The collection is released tomorrow and its the one day I can not possibly get to the shops (or not until late in the evening anyway)
ssad.gif

Do you UK girls think it will sell out in the first few hours or should I be okay leaving my visit to the MAC counter until tomorrow evening?

So dissapointed that its the one day I can't make
ssad.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesAFoxyLady
Does anyone have a free p&p code for the UK site?

The collection is released tomorrow and its the one day I can not possibly get to the shops (or not until late in the evening anyway)
ssad.gif

Do you UK girls think it will sell out in the first few hours or should I be okay leaving my visit to the MAC counter until tomorrow evening?

So dissapointed that its the one day I can't make
ssad.gif

I was told that we are not getting GMLOL until 6 April which is super annoying! If by some chance it is is out (and MAC online are wrong) I doubt it will be all sold out if you go straight after work
smiles.gif

ShesAFoxyLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
I was told that we are not getting GMLOL until 6 April which is super annoying! If by some chance it is is out (and MAC online are wrong) I doubt it will be all sold out if you go straight after work
smiles.gif

Thanks, I rang my local counter this morning who confirmed it is released tomorrow, although I've just saw the posts on the other thread about yourself and others being told the 6th!? If it is out, I hope you're right and I can get the items I'm wanting tomorrow night
smiles.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesAFoxyLady
Thanks, I rang my local counter this morning who confirmed it is released tomorrow, although I've just saw the posts on the other thread about yourself and others being told the 6th!? If it is out, I hope you're right and I can get the items I'm wanting tomorrow night
smiles.gif

I hope you're right! Feels as though we've been waiting aaaages!

If you can't get out 'til late maybe call your counter after lunchtime and get them to put the 'popular' items away if you want any of those. We know from our lovely US Speckraettes that those items would be Shell Pearl beauty powder, Blue India n/p and Birds and Berries e/s.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-lilly
Yes, please do! These are the two items I'm not sure about. Bough Grey because most of the MUA reviews are horrible and say that there are problems with pigmentation and showing up on the eyes and Frankly Fresh because I'm not sure it's unique or different enough in comparison with my other lgs.

Any opinions would be much appreciated
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
th_DANCE.gif
Tell us how you like them!

I love love love love Frankly Fresh!!!!! When I swatched it, it looked so GORGEOUS!! I also love Bough Grey e/s!!!! Am I really done from this collection or do I need to get English Accents l/g?

ShesAFoxyLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
I hope you're right! Feels as though we've been waiting aaaages!

If you can't get out 'til late maybe call your counter after lunchtime and get them to put the 'popular' items away if you want any of those. We know from our lovely US Speckraettes that those items would be Shell Pearl beauty powder, Blue India n/p and Birds and Berries e/s.

Thanks, I don't want any of those so hopefully it'll be fine
smiles.gif

I just want a couple of the lipsticks & one of the lipglasses. Was dithering about summer rose too but as everyones going for shell pearl, I should be okay!

Susanne

Yay!! My order has arrived! Wow, that was really fast!
thmbup.gif

My first impression: I LOVE the packaging!! The quality is very good, just like the Hello Kitty one was. Well done MAC! I will have the BP compact a long time in my purse I guess.

I haven't tried the products yet, but so far I really like all the colours.

Ok,
drinkup.gif
to GMLOL!

Susanne

Sorry, I had a very stressful day. I could be more excited, I know - but I really am. I will make a relaxed evening now and enjoy what I got!
winks.gif

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Sorry, I had a very stressful day. I could be more excited, I know - but I really am. I will make a relaxed evening now and enjoy what I got!
winks.gif

Aw sorry you had a rough day. You need a
grouphug2.gif
. Hope you have a nice relaxing evening Susanne. You will have more fun playing with them when you aren't stressed out. I love the packaging also. It is one of my favorites, maybe even my most loved. The products are great also which I am thrilled.

When I look at the compact or blush it makes me smile and that feels great after a stressful gloomy winter.
cutey.gif

LMD84

th_hug.gif
i hope you're more relaxed now Susanne!
smiles.gif
i am really hoping this comes on the uk site tommorow, if not i'll 100% be phoning in my order! i can't wait!

Anneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougargirl
This is getting ridiculous. How are Ever Hip and Blooming Lovely sold out on the US MAC site again? I am a little shocked to be honest. And I'm starting to feel like I'm missing out. How am I the only person these colors looked terrible on? More for everyone else, I suppose.

Nope, not the only one - I tried Blooming Lovely and English Accents, and I look like a corpse.
Apparently, purple on my lips doesn't suit me, which is too bad - I liked the swatches of both products!

I got Blue India and Bough Grey today! I've been really really good, but I'm saving some money on this because I'll get Art Supplies on Saturday, and that is going to be a massive haul!
greengrin.gif

Sadly, I'm now lemming Prim & Proper because the MA used it in me and it looks super pretty... Sigh.

I remember that someone did comparison swatches between Shell Pearl and Redhead MSF but now I can't find them - can anybody help? Please?

staceb1990

I broke down and ordered Shell Pearl. Prim and Proper should be here tomorrow and Shell Pearl this weekend. I'm so excited!

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Yay!! My order has arrived! Wow, that was really fast!
thmbup.gif

My first impression: I LOVE the packaging!! The quality is very good, just like the Hello Kitty one was. Well done MAC! I will have the BP compact a long time in my purse I guess.

I haven't tried the products yet, but so far I really like all the colours.

Ok,
drinkup.gif
to GMLOL!

Yay!
th_DANCE.gif
I can be exited for you.
th_wink3.gif
choochoo.gif
I hope you're have a nice evening.
drinkup.gif

RandomnessWithK

Quick question.. (looking from my avatar which is a bit darker than i feel i am in person).. which of those lipsticks would look good on nc30/nc35?

im thinking of getting either peachstock, everhip or even blooming lovely and that wouldn't be so bright on me? but i feel like i wanna get outta my comfort zone and get petals and peacocks or ever hip! lol i don't know!

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomnessWithK
Quick question.. (looking from my avatar which is a bit darker than i feel i am in person).. which of those lipsticks would look good on nc30/nc35?

im thinking of getting either peachstock, everhip or even blooming lovely and that wouldn't be so bright on me? but i feel like i wanna get outta my comfort zone and get petals and peacocks or ever hip! lol i don't know!

I think Ever Hip could work but I think with all of these lipsticks you have to try them on first. I really want all of the lipsticks but I'm going to buy them at counter instead of online because MAC don't accept used returns here!