MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

purrtykitty

Prim & Proper is definitely one of those colors that looks different on than in the pan. Kinda like Bough Grey.
smiles.gif

RandomnessWithK

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Prim & Proper is definitely one of those colors that looks different on than in the pan. Kinda like Bough Grey.
smiles.gif

does bough grey come off as muddy looking? i'm still thinking about getting it - but not sure yet! lol
tong.gif

purrtykitty

Not on me, it doesn't. But I'm also pretty pale, and that seems to help with this color. I think some girls with a darker skin tone were having trouble with it. You may want to try it on before you buy it.

RandomnessWithK

yea from reading everything, looks like i really have to try on the lipsticks.. bough grey e/s .. i'm going to pass on liberty of london e/s cause i think it won't show up on me.. lol

but i am for sure going to p/u shell pearl beauty powder and dame's desire.. i read how it's similar to star's & rocket's but i want it anyway lol (i don't have either)

purplerinne

Quote:
I got DD and I have SnR, too! DD is so pretty and brighter than SnR.

I so didn't just read that! ggrrrr hahahah

mariserinb

not sure if someone has already mentioned this, but shell pearl is once again available online! YESSSS cuz i missed getting it the first time around before i knew of it's amazingness!!!!!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariserinb
not sure if someone has already mentioned this, but shell pearl is once again available online! YESSSS cuz i missed getting it the first time around before i knew of it's amazingness!!!!!!

this will make some people very happy i'm sure!
yes.gif

i'm still sad that it's out in uk stores but not on the website - think of us who can't get to a store mac! please!!
tong.gif

ShesAFoxyLady

Well despite thinking I was going to buy quite a lot from this collection, I was actually underwhelmed when I ignored the special packaging and actually swatched the products. I felt that there are a lot of similar (& possibly better) products already offered by Mac.

In the end, I only purchased Petals & Peacocks lipstick (well actually my lovely OH bought it for me as a treat
heart.gif
).

Instead of Ever Hip, I decided to buy the more pigmented Costa Chic that I had been lemming for a while... and... instead of any of the lipglasses, I treated myself to a YSL golden gloss
choochoo.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Lou, I hope you can order soon!

th_hug.gif
me too! the mac office is shut today but i think it will be open tommorow so i shall phone my order through. i doubt it will be on the site until Tuesday or wed next week now. oh and i have decided to get dames desire and birds and berries shadows - the others i'm sure i can dupe or just do without
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

I went back for Blooming Lovely today!
love.gif
It is gorgeous and even more so when I top it with a little English Accents. Now I will debate if I need English Accents.
tong.gif

The counter was having an event in the evening and I was there before the event but the MA gave me a set of GMLOL goodies which consisted of a wrist band with the print on it and three posters with GMLOL poetry. I will take pics tomorrow when the light is better.

DollyGirl92

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
th_hug.gif
me too! the mac office is shut today but i think it will be open tommorow so i shall phone my order through. i doubt it will be on the site until Tuesday or wed next week now. oh and i have decided to get dames desire and birds and berries shadows - the others i'm sure i can dupe or just do without
smiles.gif

I bet the fact it's not guna be on the site till then will help us really, get our first bit of stuff then we can always go back for more!
I'm really starting to think my life isn't going to be complete without Shell Pearl and Dame's Desire...
mac_addict.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I bet the fact it's not guna be on the site till then will help us really, get our first bit of stuff then we can always go back for more!
I'm really starting to think my life isn't going to be complete without Shell Pearl and Dame's Desire...
mac_addict.gif

hee hee! sadly i have no extra money to go back for more! i'm on a strict budget to not spend over £100 on mac this month!! and my total for this collection and art supplies is about £92 which is good.

and yes you're definately a mac addict when your life isn't complete without certain products!
tong.gif
to be fair though, i spend a large amount of the day thinking about mac.... perhaps i am beyond obssessed and just mental?!

DollyGirl92

No that happens to me too! I find my self drawn to the website several times a day, for no real reason. maybe we're both mental? but I suppose that's better than being ordinary or plain.
My total was 102, I bought the 109 as a snap decision, I'd put it off for too long and persevered with the 190 and 187 but I've not used it yet! apparently I have more on the way but my boyfriend wont tell me what he got me! I'll have picked right though, I think, he's well trained...sorta
What's your list?

What is your nearest MAC Counter near Lincoln? I was wondering how far it really is, because my friend who lives in Lincoln too is coming up next week so we can shop for prom dresses and she's really excited to get to go to a counter for once.

Babylard

Quote:
I got DD and I have SnR, too! DD is so pretty and brighter than SnR.

stars n rockets is very pinker too
graucho.gif

banana1234

so i went to my counter and got my stuff today and i love all my purchases

i got:
petals and peacocks
blooming lovely
ever hip
and shell pearl

i have worn both shell pearl and blooming lovely all day today, i love them
love.gif