MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

RandomnessWithK

Thanks hun! LOL I just begged hubby if i could order it - he gave me the go and thanks for the code!
smiles.gif
free shipping wooo Hoo.. okay i'm a happy camper tonight!
smiles.gif
it's available online woo hoo! (plus i hate going to this counter i went to.. the MA's are always mean and in a hurry)..

going to order NOW! LOL..

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I now have my eye on Summer Rose BP once again! This collection loves to draw me in!

iagree.gif
Summer Rose is gorgeous! I am now wanting Bough Grey and English Accents.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I can't believe it's still not out in the UK website!

tell me about it! it sucks!but will most likely be up on tuesday with a bit of luck!

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
tell me about it! it sucks!but will most likely be up on tuesday with a bit of luck!

I really hope so!! Normally collections launch online first and then in stores and counters. I don't know what's happend here!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I really hope so!! Normally collections launch online first and then in stores and counters. I don't know what's happend here!

i think it's all muddled because of the Easter bank holidays
ssad.gif
i'll be ringing them on tuesday if it's not on the site!!

kpenn

I just have to share that I FINALLY made Shell Pearl work for me today! I loved it in theory, but in practice it never quite looked right on me. I was trying all of these techniques, fiddling around and even contemplating returning it.

Then I recalled what the MUA said when I bought it. I didn't think much of her comment at the time (mostly because she was rude and I was generally put-off by her attitude), but she mentionned that BPs are meant to colour correct. I thought she was crazy - how could all of these shimmery goodness be for colour correcting?

Finally, today I just applied it straightforward like a blush and VOILA - the best glow I've ever had. She was right - the peach totally balances out all of the red in my cheeks, giving me a "me-but-better" glow. I've never been so tempted to buy a back-up before!

Anyway, I just had to share, because my boyfriend totally couldn't appreciate my Shell Pearl victory dance this morning
tong.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
iagree.gif
Summer Rose is gorgeous! I am now wanting Bough Grey and English Accents.

Get Bough Grey! It's so pretty!!! It compliments well with Dame's Desire e/s!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
it was similar with style black, it was at my counter and sold out before it was even online.

yeah i remember that. i ordered my goodies over the phone because they took so long going up on the site! and i had to beg for free delivery even though i explained i qualified for it if i was buying off the site!

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
well if your mental lou, so am i!
th_LMAO.gif

Me three. I usually 'find' something to go back for!
th_LMAO.gif

coachkitten

I wore blooming lovely and english accents today to Easter brunch and I got a ton of compliments. I really love them together!
love.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I wore blooming lovely and english accents today to Easter brunch and I got a ton of compliments. I really love them together!
love.gif

They do look gorgeous together! Now I wish I bought EA when I bought BL last Friday. I think maybe I can top it with another pinkish lip gloss? When I apply BL on my lips, I thought, Oh I think it's pretty. Then the MA said, there's a matching lipglass, so I thought why not try them together. Once I topped it with EA, I went, Oh, very pretty!
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Get Bough Grey! It's so pretty!!! It compliments well with Dame's Desire e/s!

I don't have DD but I have pink pearl. And I'm hoping to get away from GMLOL without buying BG too.
winks.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
What time of day do new collections usually come up on the UK website?

it should be on the site tommorow
smiles.gif