MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
hee hee! sadly i have no extra money to go back for more! i'm on a strict budget to not spend over £100 on mac this month!! and my total for this collection and art supplies is about £92 which is good.

and yes you're definately a mac addict when your life isn't complete without certain products!
tong.gif
to be fair though, i spend a large amount of the day thinking about mac.... perhaps i am beyond obssessed and just mental?!

well if your mental lou, so am i!
th_LMAO.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I went back for Blooming Lovely today!
love.gif
It is gorgeous and even more so when I top it with a little English Accents. Now I will debate if I need English Accents.
tong.gif

The counter was having an event in the evening and I was there before the event but the MA gave me a set of GMLOL goodies which consisted of a wrist band with the print on it and three posters with GMLOL poetry. I will take pics tomorrow when the light is better.

I got that too!
winks.gif

I went back for Prim & Proper and Blue India yesterday. Tried on Blooming Lovely, which is pretty but definitely not a swipe-on-and-go color for me. For me, it will probably only look good paired with cool-toned smokey eye makeup, otherwise it will make me look quite dead (I think it's because of the grayish cast to it). Lavender Whip seems to be a more wearable color for me. Still debating if I should go back for Blooming Lovely and Shell Pearl (is there really no dupe for this?).

Miss QQ

Here are the pics of the GMLOL sonnets and wristband I was talking about.

IMG_3602.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

The three sonnets, by Simon Doonan, Dame Edna and Veronica Gledhill.
IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3607.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3609.jpg

My goodies
heart.gif

IMG_3657.jpg

Pinky & Poodle

I just bought my first Clearence Bin goodies. Totally off topic I know, but since it's taking forever to get liberty of london (
th_wink3.gif
) I just had to share.

I bought two blushes, On a Mission and Tippy
love.gif

Can't wait to get them!

heartbeam

Miss QQ: I received that pretty looking scroll too!!!
greengrin.gif
And yay i finally picked up Blue India nail polish! One gripe though! I called the counter to reserve it, but when I went there, my reservation wasn't in the system........ but thank goodness there were a couple of Blue India left!
greengrin.gif
Yay! now I just have to wait for Ever Hip to reach me!!!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
I just bought my first Clearence Bin goodies. Totally off topic I know, but since it's taking forever to get liberty of london (
th_wink3.gif
) I just had to share.

I bought two blushes, On a Mission and Tippy
love.gif

Can't wait to get them!

Two of my fave blushes!

Pinky & Poodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Two of my fave blushes!

I haven't seen any of them IRL yet, but you have great taste in colours, so
I'm sure it was the right choise
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
I haven't seen any of them IRL yet, but you have great taste in colours, so
I'm sure it was the right choise
smiles.gif

Aww... Thanks!
blush-anim-cl.gif
Let us know how you like them!

ShesAFoxyLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
You look beautiful in Petals & Peacocks!
What else did you get?

Thank you
winkiss.gif
I ended up only buying P&P from LOL!
I was also going to get Blooming lovely & Ever Hip lipsticks and possibly English Accents l/g but I wanted a more pigmented orange lipstick so I thought I'd just buy Costa Chic instead of Ever Hip, and Blooming lovely is very similar to the shades of lippy I usually wear.

So, I just bought P&P and Costa Chic (both of which I
heart.gif
) and then treated myself to a YSL golden gloss (jury's still out on that one tho
hmm.gif
).

What have you opted for?

Quote:
Gorgeous! You look like a model. I see Siri Tollerod here.

Aww thank you
smiles.gif
Will have to google Siri Tollerod as I haven't heard of her before!

Quote:
Here are the pics of the GMLOL sonnets and wristband I was talking about.

These are gorgeous - super jealous!!
drools.gif

staceb1990

I'm officially in love with the cheek products from this collection! I used Prim and Proper on the apples of my cheeks, and Shell Pearl as a highlighter (cheek bones, bridge of nose, and chin), and like I said before, they're pretty much my HG combo for perfect cheeks! I also used Shell Pearl as an eyeshadow today. I put it all over my lid, with Smoke and Diamonds in the crease, and it was a very dainty smokey eye.

th_DANCE.gif

GlamQueen21

ShesAFoxyLady: You look too gorgeous with Petals & Peacocks lipstick!! I now have my eye on Summer Rose BP once again! This collection loves to draw me in!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeam
Miss QQ: I received that pretty looking scroll too!!!
greengrin.gif
And yay i finally picked up Blue India nail polish! One gripe though! I called the counter to reserve it, but when I went there, my reservation wasn't in the system........ but thank goodness there were a couple of Blue India left!
greengrin.gif
Yay! now I just have to wait for Ever Hip to reach me!!!

You were lucky they still have a couple of Blue India available. Most of the new stock were probably reserved.
winks.gif

Btw, would both beauty powders work on a NC35? I'm thinking which one I should get. Shell Pearl looks pretty, but I already have a ton of MSFs for highlighting. And I'm not quite sure if Summer Rose will work as a blush for me. (I can't believe it's already been a year since A Rose Romance collection. Has a year whizzed by already?)

RandomnessWithK

I ended up going tonight to MAC Counter.. which I was kind of disappointed as I really wanted Shell Pearl Beauty powder.. and they were sold out..
ssad.gif

But i did come home with Bough Grey e/s, Dame's Desire e/s, Prim & Proper Blush.. and since i was kinda bummed they didn't have shell pearl i wasn't really in the mood to shop LOL.. so i just got Nymphette l/g as i'd been lemming it for years LOL!

obscuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomnessWithK
I ended up going tonight to MAC Counter.. which I was kind of disappointed as I really wanted Shell Pearl Beauty powder.. and they were sold out..
ssad.gif

To be an enabler, you should just buy shell pearl from the maccosmetics.com website. They have free shipping if you type in the code "supplies" when you check out. I think that ends tonight. It'll save you a trip to the store too!