MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
What time of day do new collections usually come up on the UK website?

Spring Forecast went on mid afternoon last time, about 2.30 ish

Anneri

I caved and got Prim & Proper AND Petals & Peacocks, which was never on my lips and I'm actually surprised that such a hot pink suits me. I love it.
Prim & Proper will be my new HG blush, I'm sure. Wearing it today, and it gives such a pretty natural flush!

Miss QQ

I hope it will be online on the UK site tomorrow. You ladies have been waiting forever for this gorgeous collection!

Sophia84

I'm pretty sure here we're gonna get this collection in a week or maybe 2!!
ssad.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Is Ever Hip anywhere similar to Razzledazzler??? And Perennial High Style to Pink Lemonade???

No I don't think they're similar. Razzledazzler is much lighter and peachier.

Btw, I managed to grab the last Blooming Lovely at the counter today (thanks to my MA who reserved it for me). I'm so glad I got my hands on it.
choochoo.gif
I also tried on Shell Pearl and Summer Rose today. And I really did love Summer Rose a lot, surprisingly. Not so keen on Shell Pearl though, but we'll see. I'm gonna sleep on it first and decide which to get.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
^^ Awesome! BL's texture is amazing.

Of course! It's an Amplified, right? My fave finish from MAC, apart from the lustres.
yes.gif

lovesongx

Can someone swatch Summer Rose and Pink Swoon please? I have Pink Swoon and noticed Temptalia said they're similar!

dreamer246

Calling out to Sophia84! I take back my comment about Razzledazzler and Ever Hip not being similar. I just looked, and in the tube they look almost the same. Except that RD seems to be slightly brighter. But from what I can remember, on my lips, RD seems to make my lip color appear lighter and more nude-ish.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
Can someone swatch Summer Rose and Pink Swoon please? I have Pink Swoon and noticed Temptalia said they're similar!

I don't think they are similar! I use Pink Swoon a lot as a blush and would not wear Summer Rose on its own.

Pinky & Poodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I don't think they are similar! I use Pink Swoon a lot as a blush and would not wear Summer Rose on its own.

What would you wear Summer Rose with?

January

I was at my MAC counter on Saturday, I thought I was done with this collection (only picked up Shell Pearl BP a couple weeks ago), but I ended up swatching Dame's Desire e/s. It's a pretty purple with a pinkish glow! I couldn't leave without it.

I have a lot of similar purples, and I compared them when I got home, but I think Dame's Desire is unique enough to own.

I swatched Birds & Berries too, but I still don't know if I would wear it. It's pretty though. They were sold out of Bough Grey and Free To Be. I wanted to see Bough Grey in person, guess it wasn't meant to be
smiles.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Calling out to Sophia84! I take back my comment about Razzledazzler and Ever Hip not being similar. I just looked, and in the tube they look almost the same. Except that RD seems to be slightly brighter. But from what I can remember, on my lips, RD seems to make my lip color appear lighter and more nude-ish.

Thanks sooo much for double checking!!!
winks.gif

kiss

Summer Rose looks lovely on it's own! It's way more pigmented this time so I am able to use it as a blush with no problems.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i'm thinking of backing up blooming lovely, my first ever back up, anyone else love this as much as me?

iagree.gif
I love blooming lovely!
smiles.gif