MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

Miss QQ

I used Summer Rose as a blush by itself and it was beautiful. However, it faded very quickly and I don't do touch up except for lippies so now I use SR with a light pink blush. This will keep me from looking pale by noon.

Prim & Proper and Shell Pearl are gorgeous together! Wearing them today!
love.gif

Love this collection!
heart.gif

Pinky & Poodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Dames Desire is such a pretty purple. Hmm.. Maybe I'll do a purple light smokey with it tomorrow..
smiles.gif

Woaoh you look great in that picture
shockt.gif
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i will get dames desire when it goes on the net, cant believe i forgot it!

how could you forget it?!
tong.gif
it's such a pretty colour. i've been going back and forth on it but am 100% getting it now!
smiles.gif

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i'm thinking of backing up blooming lovely, my first ever back up, anyone else love this as much as me?

I love blooming lovely too!
drools.gif
But I am a firm believer in that something I love at least as much, if not more, will have been released by the time I run out, so no backups here.
th_wink3.gif

lovesongx

Everything is up on the UK site now so I've ordered:
Lipglasses in English Accents, Frankly Fresh and Perennial High Style
Lipsticks in Blooming Lovely, Ever Hip and Petals and Peacocks
Eyeshadows in Birds and Berries and Bough Grey

lovesongx

I've just seen the weirdest thing on the MAC UK website... obviously their website update team didn't quite know what was going on with LOL or what it was!:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2hojybq.jpg
It just came up for a fraction of a second whilst the site was loading! Maybe it's a placeholder for the LOL image?

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
I've just seen the weirdest thing on the MAC UK website... obviously their website update team didn't quite know what was going on with LOL or what it was!:
It just came up for a fraction of a second whilst the site was loading! Maybe it's a placeholder for the LOL image?

th_LMAO.gif

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx

That is too funny
th_LMAO.gif

I just had this idea, that since the rest of the lip products are in matching pairs, I wonder how A Different Groove would look over Petals and Peacocks?

LisaOrestea

:O I THOUGHT ART SUPPLIES WAS A MONTH AWAY FOR THE UK!!!!! but its up on the site now!

oh dear....LoL and Art Supplies in the same month :| might have to skip a few things haha.

Gonna wait til this stuff goes on counter on thursday to buy, seeing items in person might help me cut down the wishlist :p

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
:O I THOUGHT ART SUPPLIES WAS A MONTH AWAY FOR THE UK!!!!! but its up on the site now!

oh dear....LoL and Art Supplies in the same month :| might have to skip a few things haha.

Gonna wait til this stuff goes on counter on thursday to buy, seeing items in person might help me cut down the wishlist :p

It's been on counter since last thursday, get shopping!
winkiss.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I love blooming lovely too!
drools.gif
But I am a firm believer in that something I love at least as much, if not more, will have been released by the time I run out, so no backups here.
th_wink3.gif

true.gif
No backups for me too. At least up till now, I've not bought a backup yet.
yes.gif

LisaOrestea

:O oh dear
I am behind with the times haha! I have had exams all week so I literally havn't been out of the house
ssad.gif

Gonna have to get myself over there tomorrow! Don't want to miss out!

RandomnessWithK

im going to post up my FOTD later today after work.. used my B&B e/s with Dame's Desire and a little bit of Print e/s (outter corner).. and i love it!

i'm still waiting for my Shell Pearl to come in the mail, but i tried prim & proper blush yesterday and loved it!!
smiles.gif

but didnt use it today cause i just got my NARS Luster in the mail and had been lemming it for awhile - so i'm usin' that today!

i love this collection!

dirtyprincess

Ok peeps i have to decide...what shall i get ? Shall i get petals and peacocks even though i have show orchid ? Also do i need ever hip ?

kittykit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Ok peeps i have to decide...what shall i get ? Shall i get petals and peacocks even though i have show orchid ? Also do i need ever hip ?

I swatched Show Orchid and Petals and Peacocks to compare the colours at the store yesterday and they look quite similar, that's why I didn't get Petals and Peacocks.

I just bought Blooming Lovely an hour ago
yahoo.gif
Some people (like me) would think it looks a bit scary in the tube. That's why I didn't bother to try it on when I went to pick up Prim & Proper yesterday. After seeing the pictures here and on Flickr, I decided to check it out after work and I brought one home!

I think I'm done with this collection.

Just B2M for Petals & Peacocks and Ever Hip at MAC London Soho Pro Store. I already own Blooming Lovely and I love these lippies perfect for the summer
smiles.gif