Pinky & Poodle

I ordered as well
smiles.gif

Not sure if I should get P&P or wait and get Show Orchid from a Pro store

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzer3245
I ordered! Finally wooo

yep! i got my order in this afternoon too! i got blooming lovely, birds and berries, dames desire and of course shell pearl. i wanted the medium sized bag but can't afford it
ssad.gif

DollyGirl92

Quote:
Not sure if I should get P&P or wait and get Show Orchid from a Pro store

Get it! I think it's nicer than Show Orchid tbh, it's really nice

Quote:
I ordered! Finally wooo

What did you go for?
xxx

wizzer3245

I went for Ever Hip, Shell Pearl, Birds and Berries and English Accents i wanted more but need to control myself haha

DollyGirl92

I puppy dog-eye'd the boyfriend untill he let me buy more and went but it's my birthday...He gave in and handed over his visa card!
shame it's his birthday 6 days after mine...I think he's getting a hug for his birthday since I cant afford much else!

banana1234

i just ordered a back up of blooming lovely and my forgotten dames desire, i also got lucky green and shimmermoss and the black pearlglide from art supplies, i promised on thursday when i bought everything at the store i wouldnt do this.. but you know, i just had to spend £50 to get the free delivery ..... hehehe, what am i like?
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShezLovesMAC
Just B2M for Petals & Peacocks and Ever Hip at MAC London Soho Pro Store. I already own Blooming Lovely and I love these lippies perfect for the summer
smiles.gif

Oh my
icon_eek.gif
- you are Gorgeous!

bis

Girls, enjoy your goodies.
smiles.gif

Today I finally was playing with all my stuff and I love it. Blooming Lovely is a different colour than what I normally wear. The highlights for me were Bough Grey, Birds & Berries, Prim & Proper and Blue India.
And you ladies were right, Prim & Proper and Shell Pearl together are
love.gif

wizzer3245

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yep! i got my order in this afternoon too! i got blooming lovely, birds and berries, dames desire and of course shell pearl. i wanted the medium sized bag but can't afford it
ssad.gif

You know i soooo want the bag aswell but from the reviews i don't think it's worth it but it looks so cute
ssad.gif

Susanne

Enjoy your hauls!!

I was really stressed the last two days - I had no time to enjoy my GMLOL. But I am so glad I got this collection!
smiles.gif

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Enjoy your hauls!!

I was really stressed the last two days - I had no time to enjoy my GMLOL. But I am so glad I got this collection!
smiles.gif

have a chill out with your gmlol soon!! i'm sure you deserve it

i think these have been my favourite lippies for a while, this and SCF has made me one happy lady, these have been 2 of my favourite collections, i love bright colours, and pretty packaging and combining the two?! well that's just amazing

GoldenFairy

Quote:
You know i soooo want the bag aswell but from the reviews i don't think it's worth it but it looks so cute
ssad.gif

I wanted a bag too but the thing that put me off is that it is white (with no lining) inside. White + make-up+brown girl foundation = dirty skanky make-up bag
th_LMAO.gif

Pinky & Poodle

My haul has to go around a friend in UK, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to play with it... I really can't wait
smiles.gif

I got On a Mission and Tippy blush in the mail today though, they are gorgeous
tong.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Ok peeps i have to decide...what shall i get ? Shall i get petals and peacocks even though i have show orchid ? Also do i need ever hip ?

P&P is a stunner! I want to get another one but I'm out of funds atm.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
tong.gif

Aren't they?? Enjoy!

LisaOrestea

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Ok peeps i have to decide...what shall i get ? Shall i get petals and peacocks even though i have show orchid ?

I am thinking the same.
I LOVE show orchid, but I barely ever reach for it because it is so loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Oh my
icon_eek.gif
- you are Gorgeous!

Aww thank you, you gorgeous too girl
smiles.gif
I put my look all down to MAC Cosmetics tho lol.

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
My haul has to go around a friend in UK, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to play with it... I really can't wait
smiles.gif

tong.gif

mac_haul.gif
thmbup.gif

Enjoy your goodies, hope they make the wait shorter. So did you get all you wanted from GMLOL?

TeresitaMC

OK, I am officially loving my Shell Pearl
smiles.gif
yay! I love using it over or under my blush, but also as a highlighter (duh). Even down my nose as it reflects the light. It's gorg!
smiles.gif

But now I'm unsure of English Accents l/g lol. It was brighter than I anticipated when I put it on over Gaga. They are a great match but I dab Gaga on as to not be so bright. So I'm going to try EA over something like Myth or Nude Rose and see how it goes
smiles.gif

dreamer246

I wore Prim & Proper for the first time yesterday - GORGEOUS color, and it's so pigmented too.
heart.gif

Btw I just wanted to ask about the lasting power of the beauty powders. I remember Miss QQ saying that her summer rose fades away very quickly if used solely. I have very oily skin, does that mean I won't be able to use summer rose as a blush on its own (it shows up fine on me though)?