MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

LisaOrestea

If it was just the one item then I would get it, but there are a couple of other things and with combined shipping it ends up saving me quite a lot
smiles.gif

I have ordered most of my makeup from overseas, and never had anything get lost in the post (touch wood :p).

I will admit though, I was horribly tempted to just go ahead and buy it today, but im on a student budget haha.

Ange1

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Hey,I moved to a new town! And Of course I went to the nearest MAC! They still have Blue India?!?!? Wow, I was way shocked. If anyone needs a CP, PM for more info! Feedback: Marq2 on MUA[/FONT]

LMD84

i suppose, the few times ive got something from over in the states it has ended up only costing about 50p less than if i bought it in the uk.. i'm a glutton for instant gratification too, i cant wait like 2 weeks for my lipstick, i want it now!

i've never had anything lost either, but there's always a first! it can happen, and i'd be sooo pissed if i couldnt replace it[/
quote]

i've bought loads from teh states and nothing has ever got lost. but i bought something from a girl in the uk on here and that got lost!!
th_dunno.gif
bloody royal mail!
tong.gif

LisaOrestea

^ very fair point. Royal Mail is pretty appauling. My band have sent merch out standard postage before and its taken 2 weeks to get there :| which is stupid considering how little england is in the grand scheme of things.

but yeah, I just bought blooming lovely plus another lipstick on here, paid $25 (inc. postage) which works out at about £16. So £8 per item, instead of the £12.50 I would pay in shops
smiles.gif
definate win!

capmorlovesmac

blush-anim-cl.gif
I broke my lipstick no buy today.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I was sad because some drugstore nail polishes were still sold out so I went to the MAC counter on my way to the subway. They had a GMLOL display and I just had to take a closer look at the collection in person.

I already got Birds&Berries, Bough Grey, Prim&Proper, Shell Pearl and two Blue India in the mail so it was the first time that I saw the display in front of me. I was surprised that all lipsticks were still available.. even Blooming Lovely.

Because I have Lavender Whip I don't really need Blooming Lovely but Peachstock and Ever Hip looked so pretty. I tried both on and loved both.
heart.gif

Lucky me it was also the last Ever Hip they had.

I do hope that I maybe can get Peachstock from the Pro store at some point (is it d/c? its still on the pro site) so I had to get Ever Hip. I am in love.
love.gif

Miss QQ

Glad you got the last Ever Hip!
smiles.gif
What a long lipstick no buy!

You bought quite a number of things from GMLOL too.
winks.gif
Enjoy!

I love this collection!
heart.gif
I'm thinking of picking up EA but I think I will be fine without it. I shall resist.
yes.gif

GlamQueen21

Today I get Shell Pearl BP in the mail! I'm still pondering if I should get EA and PHS... I should be done with this collection a long time ago lol

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
blush-anim-cl.gif
I broke my lipstick no buy today.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I was sad because some drugstore nail polishes were still sold out so I went to the MAC counter on my way to the subway. They had a GMLOL display and I just had to take a closer look at the collection in person.

I already got Birds&Berries, Bough Grey, Prim&Proper, Shell Pearl and two Blue India in the mail so it was the first time that I saw the display in front of me. I was surprised that all lipsticks were still available.. even Blooming Lovely.

Because I have Lavender Whip I don't really need Blooming Lovely but Peachstock and Ever Hip looked so pretty. I tried both on and loved both.
heart.gif

Lucky me it was also the last Ever Hip they had.

I do hope that I maybe can get Peachstock from the Pro store at some point (is it d/c? its still on the pro site) so I had to get Ever Hip. I am in love.
love.gif

Enjoy it
smiles.gif
At least you broke your no-buy for a very nice colour in great packaging
yes.gif

Miss QQ

PHS is very beautiful. It is like a nude but a little pinky coral so it brightens up the face. Nude can be too pale sometimes. As for EA, I'm lemming it too!

LMD84

got my goodies! well firstly i love the packaging. i think the beauty powder compact is beautiful! shell pearl is a lovely colour. haven't tried it on my cheeks yet because i'm at work. however i think it will make the perfect topper to peachy blushers. blooming lovely is a gorgous colour however i'm not sure what 'eye' look to pair with it! birds and berries is instant love! as i expected to, and dames desire is also very pretty! overall i'm happy with my goodies!

Pinky & Poodle

LMD, I'm pretty sure we ordered the same day, did you get an email from Mac saying when they shipped your goods?
I haven't, and that worries me a bit
ssad.gif

PinkBasset

Hey beauties I'm back from MAC PRO!! Whoah that was some trip I tell ya! I got my stuff from this collection (and as you may guess, couple more items as well...
winkiss.gif
):

- Shell Pearl
- Prim&Proper
- Blue India
- Brids & Berries
- Bough Grey
- Dames Desire (this was not on my list, but somehow it came home with me?
tong.gif
)
- English Accents
- Frankly Fresh

Dirty Plum was so pretty in person! It has the most beautiful sparkle to it. I'm afraid though it wouldn't look great on my very pale skin, but on darker skin tones this is the bomb! So so pretty!
yes.gif

I have to do a look with my new goodies tomorrow!
th_DANCE.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
LMD, I'm pretty sure we ordered the same day, did you get an email from Mac saying when they shipped your goods?
I haven't, and that worries me a bit
ssad.gif

i paid £2 delivery to get my order slightly quicker. so don't worry hun! i bet yours will be dispatched as soon as!
smiles.gif

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Hey beauties I'm back from MAC PRO!! Whoah that was some trip I tell ya!

Where did you go to the PRO store?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
London!
winkiss.gif
I'm here on vacation.

lucky you! i love the pro store in london! everybody who works there is lovely!
smiles.gif

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
lucky you! i love the pro store in london! everybody who works there is lovely!
smiles.gif

Yes they were lovely there! I'm going back in few days...
graucho.gif