MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

InspiredBlue

I second the Lucky You! Especially with the current exchange rate!
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Yes they were lovely there! I'm going back in few days...
graucho.gif

naughty!
tong.gif
i can eaisly spend a fortune so usually i only go to london once or twice a year! gives me time to save up.
smiles.gif

Civies

Birds&Berries is so pretty
love.gif

I used it today over fly-by-blu p/g on the upper lashline with goldmine on the lid, amber lights in the crease and buckwheat on outer v with birds&berries again on the lower lash line. Love itttt

misha5150

Today was
mac_boxday.gif
!!! I got Petals and Peacocks l/s, Studded n/p and a free Zoom lash sample. Petals and Peacocks is soooo beautiful!!
love.gif

LMD84

today i am wearing dames desire on my lid with birds and berries in the crease and it looks amazing!!
drools.gif
plus i added undercurrent as a liner which really finishes it off
smiles.gif
love these sahdows!

kittykit

Am I the only one who thinks Prim & Proper looks quite similar to Cubic blush which is also a satin finish? I compared them under the daylight this morning and P&P is only slightly darker than Cubic.

miss-lilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Awwwwwwwwww why I have to wait that long???? I want it to be released here NOW!!!!!!!
angry.gif
rants.gif

Me too! It seems that it has been released almost everywhere so we should be getting it too any day now
graucho.gif

lovesongx

I can't decide whether to depot my eyeshadows or not. I have 4 empties already so the 2 I have would make one lipstick, but the packaging is too cute!
Anyone else depotted?

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-lilly
Hey Sophia, I hope your list is ready because GMLOL will be out on MONDAY!
th_DANCE.gif

YAY!!!!!
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Thank you soooo much!!!
th_kiss.gif

Ohhh btw do you know if counters will also get the collection, besides the stores??

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
I can't decide whether to depot my eyeshadows or not. I have 4 empties already so the 2 I have would make one lipstick, but the packaging is too cute!
Anyone else depotted?

I did!
peace2.gif

It seems I might have to go back for Petals & Peacocks. I tried it on today and wore it for a few hours to see if I'd still like it then, and I did. I actually feel that it looks better on me because it is so blue toned, so GAT is not an option.

Civies

Quote:
Anyone else depotted?

Nope
love.gif
the only shadow in my teeny collection that I haven't depotted

LMD84

Quote:
Anyone else depotted?

i have depotted. i was a little sad because i love the cute flowers. but equally i have no space for single shadows so like to keep them all in palettes!

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I second the Lucky You! Especially with the current exchange rate!
greengrin.gif

I'm so excited because this was my first time visiting Mac Pro! Joy!
smiles.gif
And it's a huge plus that Mac is cheaper here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
naughty!
tong.gif
i can eaisly spend a fortune so usually i only go to london once or twice a year! gives me time to save up.
smiles.gif

Heeh I am naughty when it comes to make up!
th_LMAO.gif
Yes that is so easy to spend a fortune while shopping with all these options. I have to be very good when I go home!

I tried my new items today! Dames Desire was very unexpectedly pretty, I didn't care for it at all before I saw it. It's even more pretty when on. Plus I love that it's not so reddish (that is why I didn't first like it because I thought it is too pinky warm violet), it's more neutral violet with blueish cast on me, and vibrant! Glad I didn't pass on it.
yes.gif

So my look was Sky Blue on inner corners, Dames Desire on center lid, Birds&Berries on outer corner, Bough Grey on outer crease, Kid on inner crease. Vex to blend BG and Vanilla to highlight. Sky Blue, DD, B&B, BG on lower lid. Prim & Proper for blush and Shell Pearl as a highlighter. I like the look!
smiles.gif

TeresitaMC

Lately I can't stop thinking about Bough Grey. I think it's because Gazette Grey isn't what I thought it would be and I was planning on getting GG in place of BG.

I have been trying to find a dupe of BG. I am afraid of getting it and not liking the payoff. Although I read somewhere today that it was pigmented. It must be different for everyone. Ahhh.

I love the one that someone linked previously ^ it was a gorgeous colour! Exactly what I'd want. Not sure I'd buy it for the price and shipping...not sure what the total would be. Oy
ssad.gif

bubbleheart

I bought peachstock after seeing pictures of it on other peoples lips and it looked sooo pretty and summery nude/peachy - just the color I've been looking for but on me it was so much darker! I really think peachstock must just really be a nude for more tan/darker skin tones - on pale me with red lips it just looked really bad!

1 UP Mushrooms

Earlier on I was debating if I should get shell pearl or perfect topping and I decided to take the plunge and get shell pearl shortly after buying perfect topping. Well, I received shell pearl today and while I was really impressed with how beautiful it looked swatched on my wrist, upon comparing it to perfect topping I was disappointed to find that they looked identical on me. Not even just similar...but spot on. They had the exact same colour and had the same amount of shimmer/sheen.
ssad.gif
Perhaps that's because my perfect topping has lots of orange veining running through it but now I'm going to have to decide which one to keep.

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 UP Mushrooms
Earlier on I was debating if I should get shell pearl or perfect topping and I decided to take the plunge and get shell pearl shortly after buying perfect topping. Well, I received shell pearl today and while I was really impressed with how beautiful it looked swatched on my wrist, upon comparing it to perfect topping I was disappointed to find that they looked identical on me. Not even just similar...but spot on. They had the exact same colour and had the same amount of shimmer/sheen.
ssad.gif
Perhaps that's because my perfect topping has lots of orange veining running through it but now I'm going to have to decide which one to keep.

What's your skintone? I agree they sort of are similar on me too and I'm NW25 but shell pearl has more of a slightly darker pink sheen than perfect topping

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
What's your skintone? I agree they sort of are similar on me too and I'm NW25 but shell pearl has more of a slightly darker pink sheen than perfect topping

Really? I'm glad I'm not seeing things! I'm NC25. I wish they were slightly different on me...I guess it's not all bad afterall because if I keep just one I'm saving a little money.
winks.gif