MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

RandomnessWithK

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^So do I! I loved how it made B&B so vibrant! I wish Delft p/p wasn't discontinued. Even though Delft p/p is still on Nordies and Bloomingdales' websites.

yea i wish it wasn't d/c too! i wonder if it'll stay on those websites you mentioned long! i'm going to want to get a back up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
You're so pretty
yes.gif

aww thank you hun!
smiles.gif
you are gorgeous yourself!!!

kiss

I wore silverthorn with birds and berries in crease. Prim and proper with shell pearl again!!! hahaha I just love prim and proper.

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
I wore silverthorn with birds and berries in crease. Prim and proper with shell pearl again!!! hahaha I just love prim and proper.

That sounds so pretty! I always have a problem with silvers/greys like silverthorn. For some reason the colour just never packs onto my lid
ssad.gif
.. Is there a secret everyone knows about silvers except for me?

GlamQueen21

Yesterday I used Bough Grey e/s in the crease along with Silver Ring and Smoke & Diamonds on the lid and Night Divine in the outer V and with Femme Fi as highlight. I also used Eversun bpb with Cheeky Bronze MSF and Shell Pearl as a highlight. Gorgeous!

bumblebees24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Yesterday I used Bough Grey e/s in the crease along with Silver Ring and Smoke & Diamonds on the lid and Night Divine in the outer V and with Femme Fi as highlight. I also used Eversun bpb with Cheeky Bronze MSF and Shell Pearl as a highlight. Gorgeous!

That's a great idea. I will have to try this combo out. Thanks!

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
That sounds so pretty! I always have a problem with silvers/greys like silverthorn. For some reason the colour just never packs onto my lid
ssad.gif
.. Is there a secret everyone knows about silvers except for me?

There's a pic on me blog
winks.gif
I use UDDP and sometimes a sticky base like the cream color base even though I am not fond of it and I apply the eyeshadow wet.

LMD84

birds and berries and blooming lovely have sold out on the uk site already! so pleased i bought these they day it came out!
smiles.gif

LisaOrestea

blooming lovely sold out in 2 days at the guildford counter. NOTHING sells out there haha. Seriously, I was shocked, I barely ever see collections with sold out stickers on them.

malvales

Finally received Shell Pearl!!! Oh it's soooo pretty!!!
Well when i opened the compact, my heart sank because the color looks bolder than I imagined. BUT, It doesn't have visible color when I put it on my skin and it makes my skin glowy. I put it all over my face
greengrin.gif

mariserinb

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvales
Finally received Shell Pearl!!! Oh it's soooo pretty!!!
Well when i opened the compact, my heart sank because the color looks bolder than I imagined. BUT, It doesn't have visible color when I put it on my skin and it makes my skin glowy. I put it all over my face
greengrin.gif

i'm having problems with my shell pearl.....i am pale, so it does have a bit of color on me. any suggestions for shell pearl on pale girls? it's soooo pretty i just want to be able to use it in the best way.

malvales

Have you tried applying over your blush? Shell Pearl and Prim & Proper make great combination!!
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariserinb
i'm having problems with my shell pearl.....i am pale, so it does have a bit of color on me. any suggestions for shell pearl on pale girls? it's soooo pretty i just want to be able to use it in the best way.

RandomnessWithK

I Also just received my Shell Pearl today!! omg love love love it!
smiles.gif

it's such a pretty color on my skin i love the glowiness that it gave me!

aussiemacluvrrr

I am so glad that I got my GMLOL stuff through a CP off a lovely Specktrette!

The collection launched here in Australia yesterday and had I got the same stuff here it would have cost me an extra 190USD than what I paid to get it sent from the USA!!!!

The scarf alone is the equivalent of 200USD!!!!!
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

GlamYOURUs

I bought so much from this collection, most of the lippies, all the shadows and all the glosses. And Vestral White.

I returned them all except the shadows.
ssad.gif

I couldn't get the lippies to work for me. Maybe I didn't try hard enough. I hate things that take a lot of effort. lol

Otherwise I am happy with all my shadows, they have decent pay off.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
The scarf alone is the equivalent of 200USD!!!!!
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

holy cow! that is insane!