MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

Miss QQ

Yeah that is twice the price of the scarf in the US!

The scarf here costs S$147, and when converted to USD it is about $100, which is almost the same as $95.

kittykit

Now I want Ever Hip and Birds & Berries *lol* I hope I can still find them here.

I'm wearing Stark Naked and Blooming Lovely to work today. I usually come to work with pretty natural makeup but I'm so in love with BL.

InspiredBlue

My schedule and MAC's releases just don't match. I have today and tomorrow off, but it's on thursday that I need to be at the counter when they open at 10 to get my Petals & Peacocks. I guess I'll have to miss 15 minutes of class, because of course the lipstick comes first.
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
My schedule and MAC's releases just don't match. I have today and tomorrow off, but it's on thursday that I need to be at the counter when they open at 10 to get my Petals & Peacocks. I guess I'll have to miss 15 minutes of class, because of course the lipstick comes first.
lol.gif

hee hee! naughty!
tong.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
I'm wearing Stark Naked and Blooming Lovely to work today. I usually come to work with pretty natural makeup but I'm so in love with BL.

I'm going to try SN and BL!

Quote:
lol.gif

You will love P&P!

miss-lilly

Quote:
lol.gif

Of course!
yes.gif

And you definitely shouldn't risk it. The collection was released here yesterday and today half of the items were sold out (P&P was one of them)

malvales

I started using Shell Pearl as powder which I swirl all over my face over moisturizer. I like how natural it still looks, not shimmery at all and creates subtle glow on my face!!!

malaliath

I picked up Summer Rose tonight ... I like how pink and soft it is on me! (NC15) I'm going back for Prim and Proper - I need a nude blush.
mac_haul.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by joybelle
Okay, girls. Now I want to try Shell Pearl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Try it!
winks.gif

iagree.gif
you won't regret it! it's an awesome powder in a beautiful compact!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Oh no, now i want shell pearl!

i love it! still need to try it as a shadow though!

sapnap

Glam - how do ya use Prim and Proper? am NC 44 and it looks so ashy and unnatural on me
ssad.gif
any tips? and do i need shell pearl if I have by candlelight?

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
Glam - how do ya use Prim and Proper? am NC 44 and it looks so ashy and unnatural on me
ssad.gif
any tips? and do i need shell pearl if I have by candlelight?

I bought it online and i'm nc43, my box will be delivered tomorrow (fingers crossed) i will let you know what i think.

I passed on shell pearl because i have A LOT of msf's and face highlighters, i know it's not the same texture but they are all the same when put on the skin...yet after reading these raves i am tempted to get it.