MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

Miss QQ

^^ Shell Pearl is gorgeous. It doesn't look special in the pan to me but once I apply it on my cheeks, I love it!

I wore Stark Naked, Summer Rose and Blooming Lovely today.
heart.gif

LisaOrestea

I got blooming lovely through yesterday
greengrin.gif

It is gorgeous, and really goes well with my skin! Im sort of olive toned....but really pale, so pink lipsticks are always really hit or miss with me, but because this one is more lilacy it works
greengrin.gif

Makes me wish I had gotten a chance to grab a backup!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Shell pearl is now sold out from the UK website...

i'm surprised it lasted this long to be honest!

Pinkdollface

This is the first collection with special packaging since i got into mac. I really love shell pearl, it give such a beautiful glow. But blooming lovely i love the most of this collection, it is soooooo pretty
drools.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i backed up blooming lovely, i have never ever backed up anything before

That's because it's blooming gorgeous!

Camnagem

You know a collection is something special when you go back to look at it again and again and buy more each time...this one is special! I love every single item I've picked up (almost everything!), and I don't think I'm done buying yet!
blush-anim-cl.gif

I still hate the birds though, sorry.
lol.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
You know a collection is something special when you go back to look at it again and again and buy more each time...this one is special! I love every single item I've picked up (almost everything!), and I don't think I'm done buying yet!
blush-anim-cl.gif

I still hate the birds though, sorry.
lol.gif

Yeah, the birds are still creepy. The flowers are cute, though!

malvales

Shell Pearl is sold out (again) on US website... (dunno why i keep checking, now that i have one...
th_crazy.gif

Quote:
Shell pearl is now sold out from the UK website...

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvales
Shell Pearl is sold out (again) on US website... (dunno why i keep checking, now that i have one...
th_crazy.gif

i do that tooo!!! the fact that you own it and now that its sold out really feels good that you got it!
th_LMAO.gif
and that you made a good pick!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvales
th_crazy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
i do that tooo!!! the fact that you own it and now that its sold out really feels good that you got it!
th_LMAO.gif
and that you made a good pick!

yeah i do this too.... it's silly and strange really!
tong.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah i do this too.... it's silly and strange really!
tong.gif

Especially because some of us have been waiting for the collection since 29 March so it's good to see that some of the products were worth being impatient for!

sapnap

Quote:
I bought it online and i'm nc43, my box will be delivered tomorrow (fingers crossed) i will let you know what i think.

I passed on shell pearl because i have A LOT of msf's and face highlighters, i know it's not the same texture but they are all the same when put on the skin...yet after reading these raves i am tempted to get it.

Thanks nunu
smiles.gif
(am not sure abt my MAC shade.. NC 45 is too red and a bit dark so my MA mixes NC 45 and NC 42.. so am guessing NC 44).. prim and proper looks so pretty in the pan..

Yup, am tempted to get shell pearl after all the raves here as well!! it swatched pretty much like by candlelight, but with a glowy look rather than a shimmery look..

InspiredBlue

I stayed home because of a bad headache today, but my boyfriend went and got Petals and Peacocks for me.
th_DANCE.gif
Can't wait until he gets home tonight with it.
greengrin.gif

Karen_B

This collection finally launched here in Sweden! I picked up Shell Pearl powder and Perennial High Style lipglass. Very happy with both items! Ever Hip lipstick was already sold out in the counter I was at.
Plus, my husband bought me Hey eyeshadow from Prep for Colour. He's too sweet
love.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
This collection finally launched here in Sweden! I picked up Shell Pearl powder and Perennial High Style lipglass. Very happy with both items! Ever Hip lipstick was already sold out in the counter I was at.
love.gif

what a great haul! and your boyfriend sounds very sweet!
smiles.gif

InspiredBlue

I got this idea earlier today that Give me liberty of London e/s (the e/s with the same name as the collection), would look good together with the peach and red e/s from To The Beach.
sneaky.gif
Seriously though, I need to stop. 7 items is enough.
lol.gif

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
love.gif

I think it's so interesting to find out what sells out first from a collection.
sigh.gif

Shell Pearl is lovely! Try it as an eyeshadow.
winks.gif

Karen_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I stayed home because of a bad headache today, but my boyfriend went and got Petals and Peacocks for me.
th_DANCE.gif
Can't wait until he gets home tonight with it.
greengrin.gif

Hurra for partners that buy you makeup!