MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

InspiredBlue

Yes, hurra! He's home now, I have pink lips, and he has a big kiss mark on his forehead.
kissy.gif
greengrin.gif

So I hear Ever Hip is sold across the board in Sweden. This is a major "I don't get it"-moment for me. Is everyone just that hungry for corals this spring? Because to me it just didn't look that interesting.
th_dunno.gif

Nzsallyb

i think this is out at the moment in NZ, but at the moment i am holiday 5+ hours from the nearest counter! i am not fussed with this collection at all, more money for other collections! plus the pro store in NZ is still fully stocked with 7.5g jars of pigments, so i think i may just get a few of these!

Pinky & Poodle

I'm still waiting for my package to arrive
ssad.gif

In the meantime I got Dame's Desire, which I wasn't sure of till I swatched it myself, and Delft PP YAY!
greengrin.gif

malaliath

My Prim and Proper blush arrived yesterday...oh my goodness. I love this! It doesn't look dirty or orangey on me at all (NC15) ... just a lovely, neutral glow. It's very natural! Shell Pearl is sold out both on the Canadian website and at both my store and my counter, so I used By Candlelight over it and it is so, so pretty! I'm really happy with it!

MarsG

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
So I hear Ever Hip is sold across the board in Sweden. This is a major "I don't get it"-moment for me. Is everyone just that hungry for corals this spring? Because to me it just didn't look that interesting.
th_dunno.gif

ITA about Ever Hip. I ordered it from US and when I got it I was just so disappointed. Nothing special about it, just meh. I should have waited till this collection was released in Norway (just yesterday) to swatch first.

baby_g

I'm so impatient waiting on my order for Ever Hip, Peachstock, Perennial High Style and Dame's Desire!
Why does Australian retail have to be soo expensive? Especially for special packaging! More than twice U.S rrp!

Are there face charts for GMLOL?
I always love trying out the looks but havent found the charts

TeresitaMC

I finally got to swatch Bough Grey again (was too swayed by Shell Pearl and deciding on SP to concentrate the first time!) and it is not what I wanted it to be. I don't even know if I can explain it, but it put a halt to my lemming
tong.gif
I would love an e/s that is like the pale green one in the link someone posted awhile back
heart.gif

So I am officially done with this one
smiles.gif
3 glosses and 1 BPB (my first!). Everything is love
love.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Yes, everything from this collection is love
love.gif

iagree.gif
i just couldn't afford to buy everything!

Marjolaine

I finally had time to go to my MAC store to try Peachstock and yes! I knew I was going to love it
th_worship.gif
It is the bestest, perfectest nude lipstick for my pigmented lips and yellow skin.. The finish was scaring at first but luckily it wasn't too drying.. I loved it so much that I'll get backups but I'll get them from my pro store because for some stupid reason gmlol lipsticks are more expensive than the ones in the permanent line here. I hate the MAC management in my country. They have some serious mental issues
thmbdn.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marjolaine
I finally had time to go to my MAC store to try Peachstock and yes! I knew I was going to love it
th_worship.gif
It is the bestest, perfectest nude lipstick for my pigmented lips and yellow skin.. The finish was scaring at first but luckily it wasn't too drying.. I loved it so much that I'll get backups but I'll get them from my pro store because for some stupid reason gmlol lipsticks are more expensive than the ones in the permanent line here. I hate the MAC management in my country. They have some serious mental issues
thmbdn.gif

i'm pleased there is another peachstock lover out there!
love.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
^Another one here too!
greengrin.gif

woo hoo!
smiles.gif
sadly i got mine from mac pro so i don't have it in the pretty tube!

GlamQueen21

I too bought 7 items from this collection and this collection is pure love!
love.gif
Now Ever Hip l/s is calling me! I thought I was done with this collection lmao!

January

I wore Birds & Berries on my lid (with a little Vex on the inner corners), with Dame's Desire + Stars N' Rockets blended through the crease, and a little Sketch on the outer V... as per erine's suggestion... It looks so pretty! So glad I got B&B

kiss

I think this is my new fav mac collection! Next to the she shines pigment collection where I acquired my fav pigments.

InspiredBlue

I did a purple eye today with Dame's Desire and some other random purples and got lots of compliments on it.
greengrin.gif
Even one of the MAC artists at the counter commented on it.

I would like DD to pack more of a punch though. Must try it with a base of some kind.