MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsG
ITA about Ever Hip. I ordered it from US and when I got it I was just so disappointed. Nothing special about it, just meh. I should have waited till this collection was released in Norway (just yesterday) to swatch first.

it's quite pretty on my pigmented lips
graucho.gif
especially with a shimmer gloss on top, very spring and summer. i could understand how it looks really orange on lighter lips though, but i like it lots.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I did a purple eye today with Dame's Desire and some other random purples and got lots of compliments on it.
greengrin.gif
Even one of the MAC artists at the counter commented on it.

I would like DD to pack more of a punch though. Must try it with a base of some kind.

Try Girl Friendly p/p or Fresco Rose p/p, its lovelyyyyyyyyy

LMD84

Quote:
I did a purple eye today with Dame's Desire and some other random purples and got lots of compliments on it.
greengrin.gif
Even one of the MAC artists at the counter commented on it.

I would like DD to pack more of a punch though. Must try it with a base of some kind.

i used it over nice vice paint pot and it looked very pigmented and pretty
smiles.gif

banana1234

i did a look today, i am in love with!

i put nyx jumbo pencil in red mixed with nyx jumbo pencil in yellow on my lid, covered that with hot hot hot, then off the page in the inner 1/3 and crest the wave in the inner corner, dames desire in the crease and parrot on the lower lash line...
love.gif

with ripe peach blush, shell pearl BP and ever hip lipstick sheered out with lip balm

peachsuns

This has been my favorite collection this year so far.
I bought 12 items, and I love everything. Pretty colors, special packaging, etc.
drools.gif

If every MAC collection is going to be like that, I will be in trouble!
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i did a look today, i am in love with!

i put nyx jumbo pencil in red mixed with nyx jumbo pencil in yellow on my lid, covered that with hot hot hot, then off the page in the inner 1/3 and crest the wave in the inner corner, dames desire in the crease and parrot on the lower lash line...
love.gif

with ripe peach blush, shell pearl BP and ever hip lipstick sheered out with lip balm

this sounds devine!
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Apparently Petals & Peacocks stains my lips a little, so today I woke up with berry pink lips.
girlhaha.gif

Yes, it stains my lips too. I love the colour of the stain!

sapnap

i havent gotten anything form this collection! I want Shell pearl.. but not sure.. i want prim and proper, but i think its a bit ashy and dont wanna succumb to hype.. Blooming lovely sold out and thts the only thing i really wanted
ssad.gif

capmorlovesmac

I hope I can get my hands on a lipglass from this collection. Then I would have at least one of every product. I just want the lipglass for the packaging.. yes.
lol.gif

I am madly in love with Ever Hip lipstick and I wish I could get my hands on a backup but its sold out everywhere here. But I am glad that I could get at least one. My two favorite Ever Hip combos:

- Ever Hip l/s + Lil'Sizzler lipgelee
- Virgin Isle ccb + Ever Hip l/s + Lil'Sizzler lipgelee

Why is all the good coral stuff either d/c or LE?
th_confused_new.gif
cry.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
th_confused_new.gif
cry.gif

because mac are mean to us!
tong.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
I hope I can get my hands on a lipglass from this collection. Then I would have at least one of every product. I just want the lipglass for the packaging.. yes.
lol.gif

That was what I set out to do - own at least one of each product for the packaging.
th_wink3.gif
I ended up with two lipsticks as I couldn't resist BL after I bought Petals & Peacocks. I have two BPs too.
shockt.gif
Ok, I love this collection.
heart.gif

As for the coral stuff, perhaps you can find something you like from Pret a Papier?

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
lol.gif

I am madly in love with Ever Hip lipstick and I wish I could get my hands on a backup but its sold out everywhere here. But I am glad that I could get at least one. My two favorite Ever Hip combos:

- Ever Hip l/s + Lil'Sizzler lipgelee
- Virgin Isle ccb + Ever Hip l/s + Lil'Sizzler lipgelee

th_confused_new.gif
cry.gif

ME TOO!!! Strangely though when I first tried it on I thought it looks darker than I expected and it's just a "meh" colour. Then it slowly grew on me and now I love it so much! It's such a youthful & happy colour!
love.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Apparently Petals & Peacocks stains my lips a little, so today I woke up with berry pink lips.
girlhaha.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Yes, it stains my lips too. I love the colour of the stain!

ditto!

BEA2LS

i just got some items from this collection.. blooming lovely, prim and proper and dame's desire. my mom bought it back from vacation in bermuda as a surprise
smiles.gif

i love blooming lovely, it is really my fave out of the three. i was a bit scared of a purple lippee at first but it is really flattering.
dame's desire is good but i really packed it on over paint to be vivid.
prim and proper is good really pigmented.