MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

nunu

I wore Prim and Proper blush today and it looks amazing!
th_drool.gif
! I didn't think that it would show up on me so i was going to pass. Thanks for the enabling ladies!!

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I wore Prim and Proper blush today and it looks amazing!
th_drool.gif
! I didn't think that it would show up on me so i was going to pass. Thanks for the enabling ladies!!

glad to hear tht nunu! now ur making me wanna go bak and try it in a different lightinh.. i havent gotten anything from this collection!!.. but maybe u being a shade or two lighter than me skintone wise makes a difference? not sure!! post swatches if poss
smiles.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
glad to hear tht nunu! now ur making me wanna go bak and try it in a different lightinh.. i havent gotten anything from this collection!!.. but maybe u being a shade or two lighter than me skintone wise makes a difference? not sure!! post swatches if poss
smiles.gif

for some reason it turned into a peachy colour on me
th_confused_new.gif
..You don't see the peachy/rosiness of it in the pan or if it is swatched on your hand but on me, the moment i applied it with my 116 brush it turned like a warm peach colour. I find that really strange...

Deffinately try it in natural lighting and apply it to the apples of your cheeks and then blend it outwards.

I wear Studio fix Fluid NC42 or Studio Tech NC43. I alternate between the two
smiles.gif

Good luck.

I got Shell Pearl BP, Prim and Proper blush, and Ever Hip. I love the BP and blush, but I'm trying to love Ever Hip. I have Vegas Volt on its way to me, and if that turns out to be what I wanted from Ever Hip, EH is going bye bye!

LMD84

i have only worn blloming lovely once since i have got it - need to wear it a bit more next week! i feel bad for it!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i have only worn blloming lovely once since i have got it - need to wear it a bit more next week! i feel bad for it!

iagree.gif
Just what I thought this morning
winks.gif

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84

It has (surprisingly) been my go to lippie since I got it. I really like the cool tone of it on my lips, so I've been experimenting with - on it's own, under different glosses, sheered out under gloss.
kissy.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
It has (surprisingly) been my go to lippie since I got it. I really like the cool tone of it on my lips, so I've been experimenting with - on it's own, under different glosses, sheered out under gloss.
kissy.gif

i think it's because i'm not used to wearing a colour like it. so i get a little worried people will stare at me because i've got something onmy lips other than pink!
tong.gif

capmorlovesmac

Today I am wearing a teal look (Waternymph, Blue Absinthe, Pompous Blue & Stormwatch) with Ever Hip l/s and Smile d/g. Ever Hip and Smile look like they were made for each other.
I love you Ever Hip.. so so much!
sigh.gif
heart.gif

Has it already been asked if there is a close lipstick to Ever Hip in the perm line?
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Today I am wearing a teal look (Waternymph, Blue Absinthe, Pompous Blue & Stormwatch) with Ever Hip l/s and Smile d/g. Ever Hip and Smile look like they were made for each other.
sigh.gif
heart.gif

Has it already been asked if there is a close lipstick to Ever Hip in the perm line?
smiles.gif

Jeanette that look sounds beautiful!
thmbup.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
sigh.gif
heart.gif

smiles.gif

If I remember correctly the someone mentioned the closest supe in the perm line was Ravishing, although from swatches it did not really look too close.
One of the new Chanel summer collection lippies looks closer, though.

Pinky & Poodle

I finally got my haul!!!
It was stuck in an airport somewhere, due to that stupid vulcano
angry.gif

I got
Birds & Berries
Bough Grey
Dames Desire
Shell Pearl
Summer Rose
Dirty Plum
English Accents

And it's pure love!!!

I tend to wear heavier make up during winter, and these beauty powders are so amazing for summer!
B&B is so pigmented, I love it. I can't quite figure out what to do with DD unless paired with B&B, but that's just my limited imagination.
The colour of English Accents is perfect for me, but I really don't care for the texture. I'll be using it a lot though, for the colour
smiles.gif

I also just got 5 other eyeshadows from a seller here, so I'll have so much new make up to play with. It's acually a bit confusing... Where to start
th_rolleye0014.gif

Just my two cents, a little late, so not much news here
winks.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
I finally got my haul!!!
It was stuck in an airport somewhere, due to that stupid vulcano
angry.gif

I got
Birds & Berries
Bough Grey
Dames Desire
Shell Pearl
Summer Rose
Dirty Plum
English Accents

And it's pure love!!!

I tend to wear heavier make up during winter, and these beauty powders are so amazing for summer!
B&B is so pigmented, I love it. I can't quite figure out what to do with DD unless paired with B&B, but that's just my limited imagination.
The colour of English Accents is perfect for me, but I really don't care for the texture. I'll be using it a lot though, for the colour
smiles.gif

I also just got 5 other eyeshadows from a seller here, so I'll have so much new make up to play with. It's acually a bit confusing... Where to start
th_rolleye0014.gif

Just my two cents, a little late, so not much news here
winks.gif

Yay, glad you got your goodies!
smiles.gif

Sounds like your mail man had his hands full with your parcels
mac_haul.gif

BEA2LS

i really am starting to love blooming lovely. it's my go to for sure, and i at first thought it would be my least favorite.

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i really am starting to love blooming lovely. it's my go to for sure, and i at first thought it would be my least favorite.

it is beautiful, i love it, i will cry when i run out!!

love.gif

LMD84

wearing blooming lovely today! i am being brave. and the more i look at it the more wearable i think it is
smiles.gif

*JJ*

i'm sure you look beautiful!
blooming lovely is gorgeous! i wish it hadn't looked so weird on me..