MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
So, are there makeup bags from this collection?
tong.gif

Usually not with the holiday collection. We get fall trend bags seperately sometimes.

There will probably the bags with the brush and lipstick sets though.

LMD84

yes, plus sometimes if you just want the bag and not the brush set some people on specktra will sell you just the bag!
smiles.gif
that's what i did last year because i didn't need any brushes or lip sets but loved the bag the brushes came in
smiles.gif

HOTasFCUK

Check out Coach's tartan Poppy line.....lots of cute stuff and really nice colour combos like black, hot pink, and purple tartan patterns! But too bad they never did a cosmetics bag for that line.

Karen_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
me too! including mini muffins, mini cookies and mini chocolates
tong.gif
hee hee!

I hear that. Too bad I eat so many of the mini goodies that the total amount ingested corresponds to at least one maxi muffin, cookie or chocolate!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
I hear that. Too bad I eat so many of the mini goodies that the total amount ingested corresponds to at least one maxi muffin, cookie or chocolate!

so true! although i have been dieting recently so haven't been eating much junk foods.
smiles.gif
but it's killing me not having chocolates and cakes!
tong.gif

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
me too! including mini muffins, mini cookies and mini chocolates
tong.gif
hee hee!

Good excuse to have more!
girlhaha.gif

Karen_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
What about mini prices?
winks.gif

Oh, but those are the best minis of all! Unlike the mini salary, which unfortunately is much more common.

purrtykitty

I met my second cousin's husband this weekend, well met again, as I supposedly met them when I was really little...he's a Scotsman!

GoldenFairy

I just purchased a Vivienne Westwood Tartan messanger bag from the Selfridges sale in lieu of my Tartan Tale goodies. I'm getting in the mood already!
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

I wish I could have a bag like that but I couldn't afford it!
I'll stick to my Paul's Boutique bags for now

I hope this collection is really interesting and pretty, lots of old hollywood with a twist glamour would fit nicely

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I wish I could have a bag like that but I couldn't afford it!
I'll stick to my Paul's Boutique bags for now

I hope this collection is really interesting and pretty, lots of old hollywood with a twist glamour would fit nicely

I hope so too - I adore glamour and the vibrancy of Scotland.

Oh and I love Paul's Boutique stuff too but some styles look cooler on the younger ladies (such as yourself) IMHO so I feel I can only admire the bags on others (I am 30 now remember)! Actually, it was funny because yesterday there were two women who saw me with the Selfridges bag on the street and accosted me to find out if PB had a sale there. When I told them that I thought so but wasn't sure - they actually ran like the wind in the direction of Selfridges. I guess they were hard-core PB fans.

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I met my second cousin's husband this weekend, well met again, as I supposedly met them when I was really little...he's a Scotsman!

Oh and I love scottish men - yum!
th_LMAO.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
I just purchased a Vivienne Westwood Tartan messanger bag from the Selfridges sale in lieu of my Tartan Tale goodies. I'm getting in the mood already!
smiles.gif

oohhh i bet it looks stunning! i'm very jealous!
smiles.gif

Anneri

This may be the time when I buy a set of brushes just because of the bag they're in... IF the bag is cute!
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri
This may be the time when I buy a set of brushes just because of the bag they're in... IF the bag is cute!
greengrin.gif

lol! to be fair i love the brush sets that come out each year! but because i usually buy one or two a year i now have more than enough mini brushes!
smiles.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
I hope so too - I adore glamour and the vibrancy of Scotland.

Oh and I love Paul's Boutique stuff too but some styles look cooler on the younger ladies (such as yourself) IMHO so I feel I can only admire the bags on others (I am 30 now remember)! Actually, it was funny because yesterday there were two women who saw me with the Selfridges bag on the street and accosted me to find out if PB had a sale there. When I told them that I thought so but wasn't sure - they actually ran like the wind in the direction of Selfridges. I guess they were hard-core PB fans.

are we thinking about the same scotland here?! it really is less glamour, more still game. and if you don't know what i mean check this out YouTube - Still Game: "Tappin'" Series 2 Episode 5 (part 1 of 3)
tong.gif

Latest posts