MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

versace

i would love mini paint pots,mini MSFs,everything mini...except for dazzleglass.There is too little product as it is,mini dazzleglass would be for one use only
th_dunno.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by versace
i would love mini paint pots,mini MSFs,everything mini...except for dazzleglass.There is too little product as it is,mini dazzleglass would be for one use only
th_dunno.gif

hee hee! yeah good point!
tong.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
^Very true! And don't forget about that big air bubble that all my dazzleglasses seem to have too!

yes... weirdly the first dazzleglasses that i got didn't have the air bubble. but last years ones did!
th_dunno.gif

Mabelle

I dont care much for dazzleglasses, but mini msf would be SO nice.
I really hope they switch up the mini pigments this year. It's always a slight variation... which is lame. There's never anything exciting enough for me to buy...

I too would love to see some mini pearlglides instead of the soft sparkle.

Hell, even if they didn't come out with a bunch of mini products, as long as they released NEW QUALITY products i would be happy. But alas!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
Mini Greasepaint sticks is an amazing idea! I want to see pastel ones, they could up the sets in a tartan pattern of the colours they include in the sets.

Mini Pearlglides (Or other liners) would be a great idea, plus people seem to love mini UD liner sets that come out around Christmas.

pastel GPS would be awesome! all the ones they've had out recently have been so dark, pastels would be such a nice change!

i think i'd like to see mini MSFs instead of the usual lipglass/pigments. they've been done to death, time for something new!

Flaminbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Really? I think they may have done it two years in a row but i'm talking maybe 2004 or 2005? It was a set of 4. You might be able to find some sets still on ebay! I'll try and see if i can find more info and which ones were in there. I'm pretty sure Canton Candy was one of them.

EDIT: found this on colour collections- Holiday Temptations 2005 4 Paint Temptations - Shimma, Chartru, Bare Canvas, Canton Candy includes brush 242se [28.50 USD]

Holiday Charms 2004 4 Paints - stilife, mauvisim, chartru, artjam, includes brush 242se [28.50 USD]

Hope this helps!

Here's a pic of the item you found. I wished they'd come out with something like that again
greengrin.gif

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3254/...0d7df5bf06.jpg

LMD84

how freaking cute are those mini paints? seriously mac please do them again. i would buy the freaking lot!

peachsuns

Never seen the mini paints set before. They're the cutest thing. Thank you for the link Flaminbird! Isn't it nice if we have mini MSFs, Paint Pots, and Pearlglide liners set?
love.gif

blurpleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayley123
mini paint pots!!!!!!!!
That would be AWESOME--after all, it takes FOREVER to finish a jar, and you also have the possible problem of them drying out before you can use it all...I would be ALL OVER mini Paint Pots; especially Nice Vice...and Stray Grey!
smiles.gif

yes plz!

*JJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
and again in 2005

bare canvas, canton candy, shimma, chartru

2316_1_main.jpg

oh my god i'd be all over these sets!!! love the mini paints!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I love the idea of everything mini!
smiles.gif

me too! including mini muffins, mini cookies and mini chocolates
tong.gif
hee hee!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
So, are there makeup bags from this collection?
tong.gif

we don't know yet however i'd like to think there would be!
smiles.gif
but at least we'll get some with the brush sets and lip sets
smiles.gif

monter

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
So, are there makeup bags from this collection?
tong.gif

i usually don't care much about makeup bags (i have a few that i never ever use), but tartan bags? i'd buy in a heartbeat.

Latest posts