MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
you know, i'm starting to think that the ladies [and gents?] on here have better ideas for products than mac do! i sincerely hope someone from mac's R&D team is reading them because they rock
greengrin.gif

iagree.gif
i just hope that mac sometimes sneaks a peak on specktra to see what us addicts want!
tong.gif

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Mini Cremesheen Set
heart.gif

Mini Dazzleglass Set
heart.gif

Mini MSF's
heart.gif

Mini Pearlglide Set
heart.gif

Mini Greasepaint Set
heart.gif

What great ideas! I'd also really love a mini lip pencil set.

I LOVE MAC mini sets. I wish they would bring in a new set each holiday collection. They'd have to have the lipglasses every year though, I adore those and won't give them up.
lol.gif

mini sets with new products would be such a GREAT idea. someone also mentioned mini paint pots. i like that as well! such a great way to try different things. MAC are you listening??

HOTasFCUK

Yeah why not mini paint pots? They did the mini paint tubes years ago. And since they did mini shadesticks, they can do greasepaint sticks as well! But i would love some mini pearlglide eyeliners. Those sparkle ones were so hard and chunky. Pearlglides go on so smooth. I have black russian and love it. Wish i could try out the others *ahem MAC* since i missed them when they came out.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Yeah why not mini paint pots? They did the mini paint tubes years ago. And since they did mini shadesticks, they can do greasepaint sticks as well! But i would love some mini pearlglide eyeliners. Those sparkle ones were so hard and chunky. Pearlglides go on so smooth. I have black russian and love it. Wish i could try out the others *ahem MAC* since i missed them when they came out.

OMG?! how the heck did i miss this!?!
ssad.gif

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
OMG?! how the heck did i miss this!?!
ssad.gif

Really? I think they may have done it two years in a row but i'm talking maybe 2004 or 2005? It was a set of 4. You might be able to find some sets still on ebay! I'll try and see if i can find more info and which ones were in there. I'm pretty sure Canton Candy was one of them.

EDIT: found this on colour collections- Holiday Temptations 2005 4 Paint Temptations - Shimma, Chartru, Bare Canvas, Canton Candy includes brush 242se [28.50 USD]

Holiday Charms 2004 4 Paints - stilife, mauvisim, chartru, artjam, includes brush 242se [28.50 USD]

Hope this helps!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Really? I think they may have done it two years in a row but i'm talking maybe 2004 or 2005? It was a set of 4. You might be able to find some sets still on ebay! I'll try and see if i can find more info and which ones were in there. I'm pretty sure Canton Candy was one of them.

EDIT: found this on colour collections- Holiday Temptations 2005 4 Paint Temptations - Shimma, Chartru, Bare Canvas, Canton Candy includes brush 242se [28.50 USD]

Holiday Charms 2004 4 Paints - stilife, mauvisim, chartru, artjam, includes brush 242se [28.50 USD]

Hope this helps!

oh wow! thanks! i only just started buying mac in 2004 and didn't get my first paint until 2007. before then i was purely buying pigments, shadows and glosses. which must be how i missed these babies!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Mini Cremesheen Set
heart.gif

Mini Dazzleglass Set
heart.gif

Mini MSF's
heart.gif

Mini Pearlglide Set
heart.gif

Mini Greasepaint Set
heart.gif

What great ideas! I'd also really love a mini lip pencil set.

I LOVE MAC mini sets. I wish they would bring in a new set each holiday collection. They'd have to have the lipglasses every year though, I adore those and won't give them up.
lol.gif

iagree.gif
Those are all great ideas - especially the mini lip pencils & pearlglides
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
We will remind you!
winks.gif

Oh, please do! I almost missed To the Beach
nonono.gif

I went to Edinburgh last summer with school and it changed my life. This is the perfect collection for me. And mini everything is the best idea I've heard in a while.

kayley123

mini paint pots!!!!!!!!
That would be AWESOME--after all, it takes FOREVER to finish a jar, and you also have the possible problem of them drying out before you can use it all...I would be ALL OVER mini Paint Pots; especially Nice Vice...and Stray Grey!
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

Mini Greasepaint sticks is an amazing idea! I want to see pastel ones, they could up the sets in a tartan pattern of the colours they include in the sets.

Mini Pearlglides (Or other liners) would be a great idea, plus people seem to love mini UD liner sets that come out around Christmas.

LittleMaryJane

Mini paint pots are all I'd really have interest in shrinking down
smiles.gif
B/c like kayley said, they last foreverrr. Liners... Not so much, I feel like my normal sized liners disappear too fast as it is.

TeresitaMC

Oh boy, I hope all the sets that do come out, don't make me broker than broke!
nope.gif

Last year I only allowed myself 1 l/g set, 1 pigment set and 1 palette, even though I wanted a couple more things
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
Oh boy, I hope all the sets that do come out, don't make me broker than broke!
nope.gif

Last year I only allowed myself 1 l/g set, 1 pigment set and 1 palette, even though I wanted a couple more things
greengrin.gif

ask for some items as a christmas gift if you can. that is what i usually do!

TeresitaMC

Some people just don't shop that early
ssad.gif
I'd probably have to buy it and then have them pay me later
lol.gif
'Cause I'll probably worry it could sell out, even if it's not usual of the holiday collection(?)
lol.gif
. Thanks Lou!
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
Some people just don't shop that early
ssad.gif
I'd probably have to buy it and then have them pay me later
lol.gif
'Cause I'll probably worry it could sell out, even if it's not usual of the holiday collection(?)
lol.gif
. Thanks Lou!
greengrin.gif

ah ok then... i guess because the uk gets this stuff after you guys it makes it nearer Christmas... so my hubby always gets me a couple of sets
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
ah ok then... i guess because the uk gets this stuff after you guys it makes it nearer Christmas... so my hubby always gets me a couple of sets
smiles.gif

I suppose that is an upside for getting stuff late!

I'd be all over GPS sets

Latest posts