Smokey Thrillseekers pigments/glitters:
reflects blackened red
naked
jigs & jives-naked taupe
blue brown
dark soul

I like it.

tamarindi

Amazing now I don't have to buy mauvement pigment!
I want Sassy Pink Lassies lipglass set, Cool Thrillseekers pigments and the Naughty Little Vices nail lacquer set!
mac_addict.gif

Shoegal-fr

Everybody has to get Mauvement, we can't get enough of Mauvement, the vial is certainly not enough of Mauvement
nonono.gif
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarindi
Amazing now I don't have to buy mauvement pigment!
I want Sassy Pink Lassies lipglass set, Cool Thrillseekers pigments and the Naughty Little Vices nail lacquer set!
mac_addict.gif

tamarindi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Everybody has to get Mauvement, we can't get enough of Mauvement, the vial is certainly not enough of Mauvement
nonono.gif
winks.gif

OK
tong.gif

miss-lilly

Now, I'm officially excited! I didn't care much about the palettes and kits but this is something else...
new lip glosses? new pigments? mini n/p sets?
I can't remember new products coming out in holiday sets in the previous years?
I see a big haul coming
mac_haul.gif

tamarindi

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-lilly
Now, I'm officially excited! I didn't care much about the palettes and kits but this is something else...
new lip glosses? new pigments? mini n/p sets?
I can't remember new products coming out in holiday sets in the previous years?
I see a big haul coming
mac_haul.gif

The lipglass seem to be all new but from the pigment sets only these are new:
most darling-medium brown shimmer
gift o' glamour-pale metallic pink
cheers my dear!-pale violet
jigs & jives-naked taupe

and all the NP are repromoted, but since I don't have any....
smiles.gif

ThePowderPuff

I am really not getting any vibes from the pigment sets now
ssad.gif
But I neeeeeeeed those eyeshadows. If not for anything else then for the packaging!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
as for the second part of your question, deep down i'm a lil
graucho.gif

lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
there's a collection all about hot pink, hot orange, and purples.

who likes blue lips? and i don't mean blue like chillin'!

Yes please.
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
* notes that layla is still awake!!
nope.gif

It was only midnight.
greengrin.gif
And I still got 8 hours.
greengrin.gif

LittleMaryJane

I need to see product pics and swatches... It may just be me but I don't really get anything out of the color descriptions, I need to SEE it.

Loving the look of the shadows though... Think I lost interest in the pallet I liked so taking that off the list. Don't know how I'm going to be doing financially when this stuff comes around so I hope I can afford everything I do want.

miss-lilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarindi
The lipglass seem to be all new but from the pigment sets only these are new:
gift o' glamour-pale metallic pink
cheers my dear!-pale violet
jigs & jives-naked taupe

and all the NP are repromoted, but since I don't have any....
smiles.gif

Yes, I know
yes.gif

Unfortunately, I have all the old pigments so it's not worth getting the sets just for the new ones. Oh well, more money for the other stuff.
As for lipglasses, 2 or 3 of them are repromotes(Frozen dream-Chill, Mimmy-HK and I think Electro Lush too?) but I def. want all three sets and the n/p set.

I meant that this is the only time I remember MAC releasing new things (or at least so many new things) with the sets. They usually go for repromotes of older stuff
smiles.gif

It's nice to see them doing something different this time

elegant-one

I think that in the story thread - the old pics of the old es palettes/sets should be removed to avoid confusion. The old ones are pretty much irrelevant at this point anyway. just my humble opinion
winks.gif

laylalovesmac

Was saving the info on the mini sets for last, and can I just say I am SO excited????

I'll probably skip the lipglass ones, but I might break down just for the names.
blush-anim-cl.gif

Definitely be picking up the mini nail lacquer kit. I've been wanting to try Vintage Vamp, the repromotes are ones I was interested in, and I can never have enough Nocturnelle
lol.gif
The gold sounds lovely, as well.
yes.gif

I'm afraid I want all three pigment sets.
shockt.gif
I don't have any of the shades, and the fact that there are new ones? I'll take all three.
greengrin.gif
I don't like Blue Brown, but my mom loves it, so I may give her that one.

I don't want to think about my total for this collection, to be honest.
nope.gif

EDIT: Okay, okay. I had to add it up.

Chapter 1: $216.50
Chapter 2: We don't have prices yet, but based on past things, I'll be spending at least $156.50, not including the nail set, since I added two lip sets in the last three minutes.
blush-anim-cl.gif

Visi

Damn it, of course I only want one pigment out of each set *shakes fist* If someone is getting them and doesn't want these, please let me know!

jigs & jives-naked taupe

No, I won't buy a set just for one color *repeats mantra*

spunky

whee! the cool pigments just jumped onto my list!

salina - mine was already about £150 which is about $240
th_LMAO.gif
and it's just going up and up and up! think my family and friends will have to make do with hand made cards this year
tong.gif

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss215
Thanks for all you did in the past!

early info is what gets people excited to buy, imo. the hype, the planning out, the thrill of the chase, even the criticism. some of that is going to be gone now. i guess other companies have the same ruling, cause i never see advanced info for them. MAC is right in line with that.

OH well, i guess that's on them in some aspects.

I so agree with not putting Erin in jeopardy -- sometimes a lot is asked of her and it is almost impossible to predict or really know with a certainty as to what products/colours/packaging etc. will actually be brought to market.

I have read a lot of the comments on the MegaMetals --- which I posted months ago voluntarily as I do not work for MAC directly. Frankly, I too am jeopardizing my work/contracts and in reading some of the comments I realize that my posting swatches this early only causes confusion.

I apologize to Spectra/ the moderators and all posters, and will remove all pics of product from that damned photobucket album.

cutegingerbread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
I am really not getting any vibes from the pigment sets now
ssad.gif
But I neeeeeeeed those eyeshadows. If not for anything else then for the packaging!

totally agree! i'm skipping on pigments (YAY for something to skip on lol) but getting 1 or 2 palettes, and definitelly some of those shadows!.and maybe a mini nail polish set
mac_addict.gif

elegant-one

On the other hand, the companies should realize that releasing early speculative product information, pics, etc. is what keeps the consumers engine running for the releases
smiles.gif
Its brilliant - as we can all see, it has worked here for a long time