MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
we all know how
th_drool.gif
later pigment is, so its no shock that i'm getting a backup. why am i getting 2 of the other 2 pigments?

img11091.jpg

nuff said!

I def need Family Crest. I don't have anything like it. I can pass on Moonlight Night, though.

And I love everyone who loves Later. It's perfection.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylabella
Crap! And I was thinking I could skip the pigments. But they're absolutely GORGEOUS!

sorry
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergy
oooohhhhhhh...im getting those lil suckas....

yeeeeeaaaaah buddy!

kiss

Are those 2 pigments buttery smooth in texture like old gold/vanilla etc or are they more like later pigment?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I def need Family Crest. I don't have anything like it. I can pass on Moonlight Night, though.

And I love everyone who loves Later. It's perfection.

are you sure about this??? add vex and smoke it out even more with carbon and lookout!
graucho.gif
heat.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
Are those 2 pigments buttery smooth in texture like old gold/vanilla etc or are they more like later pigment?

they're exactly the same formula as later.

shontay07108

Quote:
are you sure about this??? add vex and smoke it out even more with carbon and lookout!
graucho.gif
heat.gif

whistle.gif
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're talking about!
th_LMAO.gif

kiss

Quote:

they're exactly the same formula as later.

boooooo Oh well Ill make them work, they look too gorgeous to pass up especially moonlight night.

shontay07108

Quote:
boooooo Oh well Ill make them work, they look too gorgeous to pass up especially moonlight night.

You have a problem with the texture of Later? I never noticed anything off about it. The only pigments I've had trouble with are Mutiny and Mauvement.

cutegingerbread

Quote:
You have a problem with the texture of Later? I never noticed anything off about it. The only pigments I've had trouble with are Mutiny and Mauvement.

why does mauvement have to be so pretty but have such sucky texture??
thmbdn.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutegingerbread
why does mauvement have to be so pretty but have such sucky texture??
thmbdn.gif

mte. That's why I gave mine away. I might buy the pigment set that it's a part of, though. I need swatches.

erine1881

Quote:
whistle.gif
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're talking about!
th_LMAO.gif

th_crazy2.gif

poke.gif

Quote:

Quote:

i agree with shontay. if you press these on, rather than swiping them on, they'll work for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Erin,those pigments are
heat.gif

you are getting them all, right!?

RIGHT!?

shontay07108

Quote:
th_crazy2.gif

poke.gif

Ok, alright. Since you told me to pair Bloodline with Shale I shall listen. I'll get Family Crest and Moonlight Night. Then, I'll have to buy Vex b/c I don't have that one.
getyou.gif
lol.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Ok, alright. Since you told me to pair Bloodline with Shale I shall listen. I'll get Family Crest and Moonlight Night. Then, I'll have to buy Vex b/c I don't have that one.
getyou.gif
lol.gif

you will
heart.gif
love.gif
th_hug.gif
th_kiss.gif
me later!

singer82

Quote:
we all know how
th_drool.gif
later pigment is, so its no shock that i'm getting a backup. why am i getting 2 of the other 2 pigments?

img11091.jpg

nuff said!

Hmmm, I have deep blue green p/g, does this one seem lighter and more sparkly in this swatch? (or am I just making an excuse not to pass it up?
sneaky.gif
lol)
I can see some purple on FC!
drools.gif

edit: I just swatched dbg on my hand and dbg is a lil darker. It has shimmer but not sparkle that mn has

laylalovesmac

Quote:
the two blushes aren't unique at all. if you have any hot pink blush that is perm or LE, then you're set and don't need HBC. i'm an nc20 as well, and MHH turned super orange on me, so its a skippity doo dah for me.

unless you're gonna use all three pieces of the facekit, i'd go for that. if not, then just get plum foolery on its own.

Erin, do you MHH would turn super orange on NW15/20? I wanted to get it as my first peach blush, but I'm kind of scared now.
shockt.gif

Quote:
we all know how
th_drool.gif

img11091.jpg

nuff said!

Uh-oh. I think I really might need backups.
drools.gif

Well, maybe I'll just back up Later + The Family Crest since Moonlight Night looks so close to DBG. The Family Crest is freaking...
th_worship.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by singer82
Hmmm, I have deep blue green p/g, does this one seem lighter and more sparkly in this swatch? (or am I just making an excuse not to pass it up?
sneaky.gif
lol)
I can see some purple on FC!
drools.gif

edit: I just swatched dbg on my hand and dbg is a lil darker. It has shimmer but not sparkle that mn has

DBG is a blackened green, but this is black with teal sparkle. they are completely different. its kinda like comparing shadowy lady (blackened plum) with MDM (black with plum sparkle). make sense?

as for the purple in FC, i don't know if its how the light is hitting it, or if some bits of later got in my swatch. i peeled the tape back off my book swatches and used the chunk i took and swatched it on my hand. either way, its
drools.gif
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Erin, do you MHH would turn super orange on NW15/20? I wanted to get it as my first peach blush, but I'm kind of scared now.
shockt.gif

since you're more pink, i don't think it will. i'm more yellow, so it makes it more orange on me. i honestly think that peaches, RP, IC or UG are more wearable peaches than MHH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
Off topic but I really like your avatar Erin!

thanks. i'm kinda obsessed with day of the dead images, and was shown some images from an artist name sylvia ji, and that's one of her pieces.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
You don't need backups, lady
girl_devil.gif

Ugh. I'm trying to tell myself I don't need Moonlight Night, but I feel myself caving already. It's so gorgeous. I am a sucker for those kinds of colors. Ok, I cave already.

I wish the lipsticks were out b/c I am interested in Cut A Caper and Courting Lilac. I wonder if I need CL if I have Bubblegum. Hmm...

The sound of all three pigments makes me want to get samples of them! I'm still going to get Courting Lilac regardless of having Bubblegum l/s. I might put in a pre-order at my MAC store if I ever do get the chance.