Originally Posted by erine1881
sorry
ssad.gif

girlhaha.gif

lol.gif
^ it's ok...I still love ya
winkiss.gif

Corvs Queen

Oh man. This is certainly not the best year for MAC to tempt me with their Christmas collection. We just bought a house but I haven't bought a set (eyeshadow, lip or face) since 2006 Style Black collection. I hated Red She Said, Curiosotease, Magic and whatevs all for the packaging and I couldn't bring myself to get anything other than the pigment sets or a lip bag here and there. But this year. OMG! It's like Style Black all over again for me. Hubby said I could get a lot (more than normal) from this collection because of that fact. So, here is my list so far.

*Reelers and Rockers Eyeshadow Kit
*Dashing Lassie Eyeshadow Kit
*Beauties Play It Cool Eyeshadow Kit
*Hark The Hearaldry Face Kit
*Warm Thrillseekers Pigment Set
*Tis Noble To Give Lip Bag
*Large Sir Teddy

*Cut A Caper Lipstick
*Soft Dazzle Dazzleglass Creme
*Passing Fancy Dazzleglass Creme
*Lightly Prancing Dazzleglass Creme
*Golden Crown Eyeshadow
*Follow Your Fancy Eyeshadow
*Black Line Pearlglide Eyeliner (2 Please)
*Lord It Up Pearlglide Eyeliner (2 Please)
*The Family Crest Pigment

Whew! I think that's it. I am all over this collection as my maiden name is Campbell and well you know.
smiles.gif

Chester

Do we have any new info on the missing e/s name (Once Upon A Time?) and shade description in the 6 Dashing Lassie e/s palette? Pretty please??
th_worship.gif

*JJ*

so many people are raving about later pigment and haven't even tried it yet. i'm not sure what to do with it. how are you ladies using it? wet? dry? all over the lid? i need some ideas!

same with undercurrent - i love it, it is such a beautiful color! i have yet to use it though, not sure what to do with it.
god i'm so uncreative when it comes to creating looks, it's not even funny.

Flaminbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
so many people are raving about later pigment and haven't even tried it yet. i'm not sure what to do with it. how are you ladies using it? wet? dry? all over the lid? i need some ideas!

I used it twice....once with Partlylicious on the lid and Later in the crease but then I tried to do something with it again and ended up wiping it all off. I'd like to know too how others are using it

dreamer246

Can't wait to see more swatches of My Highland Honey! Peachy and brown/nude blushes are my weaknesses. I want to check out Cut A Caper l/s too! Seriously I have too much of the peach/coral stuff...
whistle.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester
Do we have any new info on the missing e/s name (Once Upon A Time?) and shade description in the 6 Dashing Lassie e/s palette? Pretty please??
th_worship.gif

Yes!

I have updated the information in the color story thread. It is a VP
greengrin.gif

6 Dashing Lassie Eye Shadows US$ 36.00
Once Upon A Time - metallic vanilla (VP)
Bronze- copper penny (frost)
Buckwheat- frosty medium brown (frost)
A Dashing Lassie- metallic milk (frost)
Magical Mist- metallic taupe (lustre)
Showstopper- dark brown (matte)

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f250/m...y-10-a-168903/

Rinstar

I made a tentative list the other day. This collection is going to be my Bday present from the BF so I don't even feel guilty! Here's the list as of right now:

Romancin d/g creme
Semi-Precious e/s
Glamora Castle e/s
Black Swan e/l
Lord it Up e/l
My Highland Honey blush
6 Dashing Lassie e/s
6 Rockers and Reelers e/s
Smokey Thrillseekers pigment set

I also think I want that My Scottish Fling Mineralize kit from Nordies. Fresco Rose pp? Yes please.
And I really want the plaid bag that comes with the brush sets or lip bags, so I'll probably get one of them.

Yikes, poor BF.

Miss QQ

I've never bought a mac mini lipglass set because they look so cute, but each tube finish up so quickly. This year, Sassy Pink Lassies lipglass set is calling my name.

tamarindi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Yes!

greengrin.gif

Unless it would be too warm I'm going to get this as my neutrals palette!

chromatrix

I pressed Later, I do that with all my nonmatte pigments. I use it in the crease, wet. You can use it anywhere you would use Carbon, but want a flash of purple instead of flat black. I also like to use it for making a smokey dark purple eye with MUFE #92,Grape, Violet, or something blue/teal/green on the lid and Pink Opal or Lark About highlight.

saouri

Hi everyone!!

I don't know why, but I am really in love with the blush which the model in the promo picture is wearing!!!
holysheep.gif

Does anyone have an idea which one that might be??

LMD84

Quote:

same with undercurrent - i love it, it is such a beautiful color! i have yet to use it though, not sure what to do with it.

i have only used it a couple of times. i used it wet on my lid and then dry one the crease and then shroom to highlight. really simple but nice smokey look.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by saouri
Hi everyone!!

I don't know why, but I am really in love with the blush which the model in the promo picture is wearing!!!
holysheep.gif

Does anyone have an idea which one that might be??

Yes, our dear Erine said it is Her Blooming Cheek blush

honybr

I'm just getting caught up on this collection/thread and now I'm dying for the pearlglides. I see why people are cheering for Undercurrent.
drools.gif
I must get a couple of that one.

I was debating the Dazzleglasses, but they are so much more expensive and for me they don't have the staying power. I might actually save money this go round and just get the pearlglides. I'll be curious to see Black Swan compared to Black Russian.

Does anyone know or speculate if Black Line will be close to Orpheus? I have no clue when I bought Orpheus or if it was part of a collection, but if anyone remembers it, I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts.

kiss

Everytime I think I am interested in a color in a pigment set, I am reminded by those tiny horrid bottles that are so annoying to get the pigment out of properly.

cutegingerbread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Yes!

greengrin.gif

COME TO MAMA!
yahoo.gif

thank u susanne!
th_worship.gif

liba

Quote:

Undercurrent is very dramatic, so I usually keep things simple when I'm using it - just line upper lids or lower lashline with it (or upper and lower if I want something more dramatic), then highlight with beige, or gold and plenty of mascara.

For more color, I've gotten good looks using Antique Green and also the pale blue and/or the chocolate brown from the Soften the Mood MES trio. Also looks good with something like Hot Hot Hot or another corally color in the crease.