MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

Divinity

This has to be one of my favorite MAC holiday collections already from the packaging to the colors. Is it wrong that I want the Sir Teddy for myself? Giving to myself is noble, right??

angelisagemini

Well I was going to take it easy with tartan tale...but Lush won't ship to me, the bastards. So that frees up $200 dollars. I'm officially ordering everything I want from TT.

Eleentje

Quote:
Originally Posted by saouri
I don't know why, but I am really dyyying to know the international release date...

just when do I get to freak out completely?? sometime in november - is simply NOT ENOUGH!

How likely is it, that the release date is roughly the same as Magic Mirth and Mischief's last year?

I'm not sure where you're from, but in the Netherlands the first part of the collection comes out on Nov 6th. So I would expect the release dates in other European countries to be around the same time.
Lipglass and pigments and nailpolish sets are coming out sometime in December.
I hope this helps you a bit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
swatches will be posted in about 28 hours!

sex weeeeeeeeeeeee!
LOL, thanks, Erine!

Kelly78

Erin - I just wanted to say thanks a million for all you do for us. You have no idea how appreciated your swatches and info are. *And* your hand swatches are the bomb.
thmbup.gif
Whenever someone has a question or wants a comparison to another product, you're on top of it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

On topic, I CAN'T WAIT for "good Erin hand swatches" of TT.
yahoo.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I don't have Showstopper.
th_dunno.gif

Get it! It's awesome. It's the best matte brown out there.
girl_devil.gif

StarrySim

I popped in to one of the local mac counters, and the MUA said that they JUST received this collection. So close, yet so far!

cutegingerbread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
I popped in to one of the local mac counters, and the MUA said that they JUST received this collection. So close, yet so far!

It's like...it's right there...but we can't reachhhh
blink.gif

LittleMaryJane

I'm no where near as interested in this collection now that I've seen swatches, though. Maybe additional swatches will change that but I hope not because I'd rather not spend and I will spend if I want it. Can't stop myself!!
greengrin.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
girl_devil.gif

Is it in the perm line? I just looked and didn't see it. Maybe I have to get the neutral palette now.
sneaky.gif
I don't have a good set of nudes yet.
greengrin.gif

What about the other shades in there? Bronze? Buckwheat? Anyone have opinions on those?
graucho.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Is it in the perm line? I just looked and didn't see it. Maybe I have to get the neutral palette now.
sneaky.gif
I don't have a good set of nudes yet.
greengrin.gif

What about the other shades in there? Bronze? Buckwheat? Anyone have opinions on those?
graucho.gif

It's not perm. It's always repromoted, though.

I love Buckwheat.
greengrin.gif

Visi

Quote:
thmbup.gif

thanks doll! my permission is never needed. its easier for me to post em in the discussion thread under quoted requests. so if anyone reposts em in the swatch thread, that helps me out greatly!
winkiss.gif

th_hug.gif

Quote:

img11211.jpg

orpheus, black line

blush-anim-cl.gif

WOW how pretty is Orpheus?? I love it! Wish they'd repromote it
ssad.gif

kaylabella

I need to knock my list down to like 2 things so that I can have the chance to afford Peacocky! haha.
I am FOR SURE getting Reelers and Rockers, now I just need to choose between Undercurrent, The Family Crest, and Later...oh dear.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleentje
sex weeeeeeeeeeeee!
LOL, thanks, Erine!

22 hrs to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly78
Erin - I just wanted to say thanks a million for all you do for us. You have no idea how appreciated your swatches and info are. *And* your hand swatches are the bomb.
thmbup.gif
Whenever someone has a question or wants a comparison to another product, you're on top of it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

On topic, I CAN'T WAIT for "good Erin hand swatches" of TT.
yahoo.gif

blush-anim-cl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
girl_devil.gif

werd.gif

Quote:
graucho.gif

i love bronze for a summer smokey eye! i'm
noworry.gif
on buckwheat.

shontay07108

Quote:
noworry.gif
on buckwheat.

I love Buckwheat in the crease, but I do wish it was a bit easier to apply. To me, it seems I have to work and dig in a bit more b/c of a lack of pigmentation, but I think it pays off. I have yet to buy Bronze, but it's on my list.

panther27

Quote:
22 hrs to go!

blush-anim-cl.gif

werd.gif

noworry.gif
on buckwheat.

If you get the palettes in,you'll have swatches for those too if possible?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
If you get the palettes in,you'll have swatches for those too if possible?

i'm 99% sure the palettes already came in, so those swatches will be definate.

its the colour collection i'm not sure has arrived yet. but there were 4 or 5 boxes that came in right before the VV launch, and we weren't able to get em unpacked. as others have mentioned that their stuff has arrived, i'm assuming that's what those boxes are. and if they are, then those swatches will be posted too (if i can get the boxes unloaded tmrw!).

panther27

Quote:
i'm 99% sure the palettes already came in, so those swatches will be definate.

its the colour collection i'm not sure has arrived yet. but there were 4 or 5 boxes that came in right before the VV launch, and we weren't able to get em unpacked. as others have mentioned that their stuff has arrived, i'm assuming that's what those boxes are. and if they are, then those swatches will be posted too (if i can get the boxes unloaded tmrw!).

yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif